child gone missing

firestarter

Mar 25, 2002
I am listing to the new and caught the tail end of some parents child gone missing after he went into the bathroom somwere in public. My question is in todays world who would let there little one go off to a public bathroom alone at an age like that?

Shmad

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Cache Creek, BC
www.justrant.com
You'd be surprised at the about of unresponsible parents that we have in todays world. Some of them let a child that young walk to school alone over 10-20 blocks.

These people obviously dont have the time to take care of a child and therefore really shouldnt have one. It just goes to prove how "responsible" some people are.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
It doesnt surprise me in the least.. We have too many irresponsable parents in this country. Not to mention the high rate in teenage pregnancy. In Ontario, the cities, large and small, are overrun with teenage mothers. Maybe it will solve our population problem?

firestarter

Mar 25, 2002
I think teens need to learn the words "Birth Control"

I don't think that it is just the teens that are the problem. There are tons of older married couples that seem to be more concerned with there carriers and such and then there childeren come in second. There have been case after case of childeren being injured obducted or killed just because the parents are so buisy with there own lives and not paying any attention to there childeren and what they are doing.
How many kids out there are growing up in famillys that they really do not know. The kids just know that when they want something they get it just so that they will stay out of the parents lives. What kind of familly values is that. :?:

JidoSpod

Nominee Member
Aug 26, 2002
firestarter said:
I don't think that it is just the teens that are the problem. There are tons of older married couples that seem to be more concerned with there carriers and such and then there childeren come in second. There have been case after case of childeren being injured obducted or killed just because the parents are so buisy with there own lives and not paying any attention to there childeren and what they are doing.
How many kids out there are growing up in famillys that they really do not know. The kids just know that when they want something they get it just so that they will stay out of the parents lives. What kind of familly values is that. :?:

Teens are at least 60% of the problem! They seem to think nothing can hurt them (come on think back to when you were one). as for married couples with careers I wholely agree, but most of these couples do have someone who does babysit when they are out and these people usually do take good care of their children minus the odd few. teen mothers are horrible, they'll leave their kid at home and go out drinking and get knocked up again.. what sluts!

firestarter

Mar 25, 2002
Teens are at least 60% of the problem! They seem to think nothing can hurt them (come on think back to when you were one). as for married couples with careers I wholely agree, but most of these couples do have someone who does babysit when they are out and these people usually do take good care of their children minus the odd few. teen mothers are horrible, they'll leave their kid at home and go out drinking and get knocked up again.. what sluts!

Who do 80% of the married couples who need someone to look after there child get. A TEEN. so really if you are so down on teens looking after peoples childeren in the end they are anyways. :p