Celebration of country's diversity during Canada Day bash in Ottawa

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
I'm so sick of multiculturalism.. all built on the denigration of the cultural unity and heritage of Canada as its sustaining root. In Justin's mind Canada has no culture.. just white (heterosexual) man's guilt.

Our little twit of PM is such an embarrasment.. but i guess we should be glad he made some time for Canada Day, however tepid his allegiance, in between his patronage of Pride of Sodomy Parades, pushing Death legislation through Parliament, and selling out the country to global trading cartels.

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I'm so sick of multiculturalism.. all built on the denigration of the cultural unity and heritage of Canada as its sustaining root. In Justin's mind Canada has no culture.. just white man's guilt.

Our little twit of PM is such an embarrasment.. but i guess we should be glad he made some time of Canada Day, however tepid his allegiance, in between his patronage of Pride of Sodomy Parades, pushing Death legislation through Parliament, and selling out the country to global trading cartels.

Our culture is feminism.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Canada Day, in Ottawa, is one hell of a party. One hell of a party!

Of course, as evidenced here, some would rather take the opportunity to complain rather than party. That's kind of sad.

Grab a two-four and raise a salute to Canada , eh!

And don't be dissing Mork.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Hey, it's the thought that counts.

But I guess the fact that everyone is mixed just emphasizes the point, no?

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Wonder what Robin Wiliams meant, could be: A country ready to blow up? or the perfect pad for a meth addict? Could be either I guess. In any case, Canada is my Country, it is where many of my family has died in battle or old age. It has made me part of what I am, but mostly it has provided me with prospects, options, peace, education and freedom.