Canadian Woman Who Wrote To Trump “I Might Use My Gun” Pleads Guilty To Ricin Letter

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022

So - she's getting 22 years in prison because she literally tried to kill trump with poison, and tried the same with Texan politicians she didn't like .

If this had been a conservative trying to kill biden we'd have heard about it every day for weeks at least It would have been front page news in Canasda for sure - "Right wing radical attempts to poison presdient".

But it was a left wing nutjob who did it. So it's page 3 news in some little tampa bay newspaper. Seriously did i miss this, did anyone else hear about it in our MSM and i just wasn't paying attention that week? Did i not notice the "left wing nutjob tries to kill president" stories from the CBC?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
From the story:
“There is no place for political violence in our country, and no excuse for threatening public officials or endangering our public servants,” the U.S. attorney in Washington, Matthew Graves, said in a statement.
Unless you're a right-wing GI Joe wannabe, of course.

Reactions: Serryah

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
From the story:

Unless you're a right-wing GI Joe wannabe, of course.
LOL - please :) The left is the one that wants exclusions :)

THe left are far more violent, it just tends to go underreported. Had YOU heard of this prior to now? Did you hear about the two women who attempted to blow up a commuter rail line in BC during the first nations protests in 2019 but got caught? There were 3 mass murders committed by strongly left supporting people in teh last 6 months, but while the information that they were on the left was known it went largely unreported. DId you know that Kamala Harris raised money to post bail for violent offenders who participated in the riots and burnings of cities in 2020 - including a freakin' murderer who was up on charges?

But the left hides that, going so far as to create fake data to suggest left leaning attackers are right wing. We saw this with the recent attack on Paul Peolosi - where it turned out a fake 'blog' was created making the attacker look right wing (and then was taken down after it was pointed out it was fake), AND the attacker was actually a leftie. Voted democrat, was a hemp dealer for work and an advocate for nudity, was apperently a total hippie.

So spare me the fake tears about 'right wing GI joes' - the left wing is far more of a threat to our country and yours .