Canada’s Only True Desert

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Why? It's going to stop raining and snowing?

No, but it's raining,snowing and all the while being supplemented by ancient rain and snow stored in the form of glaciers that are now melting faster that they are being renewed.

It's so damn simple, really.

Reminds me of another poster a while back who instead of admitting to a mistake would just jump to another subject to argue.....

You are the one jumping to another subject. Perhaps, you are a bit slow.

You made a mistake talking about glacial reservoirs, grouping alpine glacier with Continental and lake inversion. If you keep talking I'll keep adding to your mistakes

By the way, you have tickets for the next sailing of the ark tomorrow morning.

No, I disagree with you. That does not necessarily mean that I have made a mistake.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Yes it is, but Ho Lee Schmidt, your mental gymnastics are truly amazing. You need a medal or something. First place in the special Olympics for beating a dead horse to death.

No, I just happen to disagree with you. Anyway, time will tell. Calgary is particularly vulnerable because there are no fresh water aquifers under them to fall back on thst aren't toxic with hydrocarbons.

Time will tell. You hold on to your theory and I unto mine.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No, but it's raining,snowing and all the while being supplemented by ancient rain and snow stored in the form of glaciers that are now melting faster that they are being renewed.

It's so damn simple, really.

You are the one jumping to another subject. Perhaps, you are a bit slow.

No, I disagree with you. That does not necessarily mean that I have made a mistake.

What? You are so damn simple. Indeed. You got one thing right on this thread.