Canada: Delta virus variant 'growing rapidly' in Ontario

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Do you think I don't know variants are bullshit that flies in the face of the official narrative of "how vaccines work"? It's bullshit just as the West Can fires were left to burn to keep tourism stymied. If they let Americans across to fight fires they'd have been out two weeks ago.
This whole bloody f'n country is all just full of bullshit. Our welfare recipient full of bullshit politicians have seen to that alright. they have pretty much killed tourism in Canada. But why would those useless bums care as to what goes on in this bullshit country today anyways? They still get paid whether sitting on their asses at work or at home.

Their biggest concerns for Canada and Canadians these days is to how to go about creating more and a bigger government, more and higher taxes, and take away as much freedom as they can. They do not even debate that, they just do it. A bunch of dirty rotting scoundrels they is. (n)

Reactions: petros

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I admit, I do. And?

Nah, not really, I actually do try to be a good/decent person. It's only when I see/hear rampant stupidity that I just can't...

Considering I've avoided doing anything other than just making emoji's at you for your posts, I guess you're super sensitive or something... :)

Ditto.

But see, you don't debate properly. Unless your idea of debate is something that isn't debate, rather "do as I say/believe as I do". I know that you do. :p
I know that you do. :LOL:

So you say. For all I know you could be one big gigantic stupid asshole. Just saying. (n)

Well, emoji's are fine, but what I want to see more comments on what I post here, and not constant funny face emoji's. One or two okay, but why so many? Are you trying to be some kind of a comedian here? Well, you have not made me laugh yet. You keep trying to bore me though and doing a good job of it. :ROFLMAO:

Ditto. :)

You have never really tried to debate with me. You just like to post funny faces at everything I post. Everything I post here cannot be always that funny to you? But whatever floats your boat. 🚢

I have never said to anyone here to do as I say/believe as I do? Total bullshit. But what I am doing here is trying to promote the other side of the story which appears to somehow hurts your sensitive feelings. 😢

I think that we are about even now with emoji's. 🤪

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I know that you do. :LOL:

So you say. For all I know you could be one big gigantic stupid asshole. Just saying. (n)

Sure, I could be, but you don't know for sure.

Well, emoji's are fine, but what I want to see more comments on what I post here, and not constant funny face emoji's. One or two okay, but why so many?

Because the shit you post is just so far right it's hilarious.

Are you trying to be some kind of a comedian here?

You assume that why?

Well, you have not made me laugh yet. You keep trying to bore me though and doing a good job of it. :ROFLMAO:

Wasn't trying to do that, either, XD

Ditto. :)

You have never really tried to debate with me.

See above "far right hilarious" comment. There is no POINT trying to debate you because you don't want debate, you want lock step with your idea.

You just like to post funny faces at everything I post.

Again, funny shit.

Everything I post here cannot be always that funny to you? But whatever floats your boat. 🚢

It is though! Anything that comes from wackadoodle land is hilarious to me. I mean, why should I take it seriously?

I have never said to anyone here to do as I say/believe as I do?

You sure do imply it with anyone who doesn't agree with you being called names and brushed off, so...

Total bullshit. But what I am doing here is trying to promote the other side of the story which appears to somehow hurts your sensitive feelings. 😢

LOLOLOL! Not hurting any feelings here, actually quote the opposite.

I think that we are about even now with emoji's. 🤪

Sure, snowflake, whatever you say ;)

• Haha
Reactions: taxme