Bush Accuses Saddam of Telling the Truth

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Re: RE: Bush Accuses Saddam of Telling the Truth

Mooseskin Johnny said:
The swing voters and the Diebold machines.

:)

And the Democrats. When you toss your front runner, the man who had the best chance of beating Bush, because he <gulp> showed enthusiasm at a pep rally, you deserve to lose.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario

Mooseskin Johnny said:

And the Democrats. When you toss your front runner, the man who had the best chance of beating Bush, because he <gulp> showed enthusiasm at a pep rally, you deserve to lose.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario

Mooseskin Johnny said:

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

copenhagensgood said:
no1important said:
Bush is so ridiculous.

He is the most powerful person on the planet, however. He's got a lot on you.

Thats a matter of opinion. He is the most powerful "Bully" on the planet.

That is the typical American propaganda. Just like when a team wins a sporting event in America they are labelled "World Champions" instead of American Champions.

Well I did much better in college that being a c- student like Bush.

For a president Bush does not talk with "Authority" like a president should. He looks lost and not very confident to me. Clinton was confident(and very intelligent) as was Reagen. Not "W", he keeps looking like he wants someone to help him.

His only qualification for the job is he had money to back him up to get that job.(not to mention the republicans on Supreme court and his brother in Florida)

A c- student is not presidential. Nor is his questionable military record.

I like guys like you with just two posts, You re register until a fake name to insult someone so we don't know who you really are? (seems like a few people do it here) What is your real name on this board.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

copenhagensgood said:
no1important said:
Bush is so ridiculous.

That is the typical American propaganda. Just like when a team wins a sporting event in America they are labelled "World Champions" instead of American Champions.

For a president Bush does not talk with "Authority" like a president should. He looks lost and not very confident to me. Clinton was confident(and very intelligent) as was Reagen. Not "W", he keeps looking like he wants someone to help him.

His only qualification for the job is he had money to back him up to get that job.(not to mention the republicans on Supreme court and his brother in Florida)

I like guys like you with just two posts, You re register until a fake name to insult someone so we don't know who you really are? (seems like a few people do it here) What is your real name on this board.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

copenhagensgood said:
no1important said:
Bush is so ridiculous.

copenhagensgood

Jan 16, 2005

no1important said:
Thats a matter of opinion.He is the most powerful "Bully" on the planet.
So is that!

Only thing the world is better at is hockey and soccer. Don't cry about "World Champions."

He is the President of the United States, the most powerful person in the world. Who cares if you got an A in English 218!!!

Ever heard the phrase, actions speak louder than words?

False. And also, merely your opinion.

A c- student is not presidential.
True

Nor is his questionable military record.
He doesn't have a questionable military record. That was put to rest a long time ago.

This is my real name. I will continue to post under this name. I think you need to take a Midol and relax a little.

copenhagensgood

Jan 16, 2005

no1important said:
So is that!

Only thing the world is better at is hockey and soccer. Don't cry about "World Champions."

He is the President of the United States, the most powerful person in the world. Who cares if you got an A in English 218!!!

True

He doesn't have a questionable military record. That was put to rest a long time ago.

This is my real name. I will continue to post under this name. I think you need to take a Midol and relax a little.

copenhagensgood

Jan 16, 2005

no1important said:
So is that!

True

copenhagensgood

Jan 16, 2005

no1important said:
Your above reasoning is why the world hates Americans. So ignorant and so full of yourselves.
You might hate us, however, I think it's a little bit of jealousy too. Why shouldn't we be ignorant?

copenhagensgood

Jan 16, 2005

no1important said:
Your above reasoning is why the world hates Americans. So ignorant and so full of yourselves.
You might hate us, however, I think it's a little bit of jealousy too. Why shouldn't we be ignorant?

copenhagensgood

Jan 16, 2005

no1important said: