BS or What?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I was a plumber at one point, and that made me the furnace repair guy too. That's
why I cringed watching that door that opened "out." Wouldn't want that in my home.

Well....was on my way to being a plumber anyway, before I started making little rocks
for a living.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I was a plumber at one point, and that made me the furnace repair guy too. That's
why I cringed watching that door that opened "out." Wouldn't want that in my home.

Reason the door opens out.... if there is a problem and it is necessary to get out in a hurry, damn the water, if the door opened the way you want it to, one would not be able to open it when the tub was full. This is dangerous.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Reason the door opens out.... if there is a problem and it is necessary to get out in a hurry, damn the water, if the door opened the way you want it to, one would not be able to open it when the tub was full. This is dangerous.

The water pressure against the door makes for a better seal when your drowning those unwanted rich inlaws.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
OK
Watch at 00.05 then at 00.16 then at 00.42
Then come back and tell me what you see.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Other than the fact that the closeups aren't in the same tub as he gets into...I also notice that some of them have inswing doors, and some are outswing.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Other than the fact that the closeups aren't in the same tub as he gets into...I also notice that some of them have inswing doors, and some are outswing.

Notice how crippled up he is - Then the new Premier Bango - Ernie Ainsley healed - moving like he never had a problem.