Boy, 8, calls newspaper staff 's---holes' for discontinuing comics

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Boy, 8, calls newspaper staff 's---holes' for discontinuing comics
QMI Agency
First posted: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 11:09 AM EST | Updated: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 11:55 AM EST
An eight-year-old boy gave an Indiana newspaper editor a profanity-laced earful after the Herald-Times stopped printing the Peanuts comic and a dozen others.
"We had replaced 13 comics in the colour-comic section, and some were his favourites. It had ruined his day," editor-in-chief Bob Zaltsberg said in a post Monday.
The boy called the staff "idiots, jerks and s---holes."
Zaltsberg said he received the angry voicemail Monday and called the boy and his mother back the following day.
"His mom told me he admitted to her he hadn't been as nice as he should have been on his voice message," Zaltsberg said.
Zaltsberg said he asked the mother's permission to post the voicemail.
http://soundcloud.com/the-herald-times/upset-8-year-old-finishes-off-voicemail
Boy, 8, calls newspaper staff 's---holes' for discontinuing comics | Weird | New

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I'd bend the gobby little tyke over my knee and give him a damned good thrashing.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Now I know for sure that America is being intentionally dumbed down - they removed the only intellectually stimulating section of the paper. The boy was within his rights to say it like it is.