Blowed Up Good... Real Good.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
18,534
4,255
113
Regina, Saskatchewan
After combing through the wreckage, Regina Fire and Protective Services have determined natural gas caused the explosion that levelled a house on Sunday.

“Fire investigators located a gas line within the property that had been ‘compromised’ and determined this explosion was related to natural gas,” the fire department said in a statement Monday afternoon. “An ignition source could not be located due to the extent of the damage.”

Compromised how? In a building that that be empty & boarded up for a year? Hmmm