#BidenLied - buyer's remorse sets in

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
LOL - Just on the News: The FBI just purchased 19 drones & the State Department just bought 8 drones from CHINA!!! Why are they buying technology from China? Boy, what could possibly happen there? Still stupid - can't fix it.
I am assuming that this is American technology stolen by the Chinese then duplicated and mass produced at a much lower cost than the Americans could build them selves.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

Sigh....people need to pay attention. There's also a credit card company (Mastercard) who is working with the Biden Administration that will determine if you can use the card depending on your "climate footprint" and will disallow you using it if you've exceeded your amount (who determines what that is??).

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I wonder how long it will be before the Trudeau government also follows the Biden lead in ensuring that banks file information from people's bank accounts that have more than $600 in it and then claim it's so that they can ensure the "rich" are paying "their fair share" of taxes? Hmmmm? I didn't realize that if you are fortunate enough to have $600 in your bank account, that it made you one of the 1% (or as they say, "rich"). Apparently, Biden wants to hire 85,000 (or is it 87,000) additional IRS agents to track this.

Time will tell...

• Sad
Reactions: Twin_Moose

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I wonder how long it will be before the Trudeau government also follows the Biden lead in ensuring that banks file information from people's bank accounts that have more than $600 in it and then claim it's so that they can ensure the "rich" are paying "their fair share" of taxes? Hmmmm? I didn't realize that if you are fortunate enough to have $600 in your bank account, that it made you one of the 1% (or as they say, "rich"). Apparently, Biden wants to hire 85,000 (or is it 87,000) additional IRS agents to track this.

Time will tell...
Grow government , the only thing politicians know .

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Even thought this border patrol & horse thing has proven to be a lie, Biden is still repeating the same B.S. I wonder what'll happen if the all the Border Patrol quit or went on strike. I'm guessing they're not allowed to strike but I think I'd walk off anyway - damn the consequences. To be called racists and to be compared to "slavery" or whatever the hell else people like Maxine Waters stated and the MSM regurgitated would infuriate me!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Even thought this border patrol & horse thing has proven to be a lie, Biden is still repeating the same B.S. I wonder what'll happen if the all the Border Patrol quit or went on strike. I'm guessing they're not allowed to strike but I think I'd walk off anyway - damn the consequences. To be called racists and to be compared to "slavery" or whatever the hell else people like Maxine Waters stated and the MSM regurgitated would infuriate me!
Yes Maxine Waters a prime example of leadership . We expect our politicians to make informed unbiased decisions and elect activists like her . My word why ?

• Sad

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
How about that Hedi Fried crosses burning as we speak in Prince George . She is apparently a doctor .

• Wow

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
She is an extremely poor example of "leadership" - she is anything but! She is crude, rude & arrogant!
Yet she is elected time and again and we look to Congress for answers . Here in Canada good Liberal Heidi Fried is elected time and again and we look to parliament for answers . Why would any expect these idealogs to have any answers ? Justine Trudeau part time drama teacher to PM yikes why ?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
It's too late now to do anything about the screw-ups in AZ but they certainly need to ensure things are fixed for the next elections. Obviously, the system is broke and needs fixing & I believe that voting in person is the best way to do it. The only "mail in" votes that should be allowed (and registered by each individual) are those who won't be "in country" at the time of the vote.

It took me 2 minutes to vote. I believe that voting is pretty secure here in Canada - the only issue is foreign propaganda against some people who are running. China is interfering for sure, spewing disinformation on those who are against the CCP. That needs to stop but I admit I don't know how one would do that. I think Chinese Canadians need to step up and speak out.

If Americans can't take a few minutes out of their day to vote, then it's on them and they'll get the government that someone else wants. It's ridiculous to say that people can't vote in person & that some people won't be able to vote b'cuz they don't have ID. Virtually everyone has ID or can get ID that is free so there is no excuse.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It's too late now to do anything about the screw-ups in AZ but they certainly need to ensure things are fixed for the next elections. Obviously, the system is broke and needs fixing & I believe that voting in person is the best way to do it. The only "mail in" votes that should be allowed (and registered by each individual) are those who won't be "in country" at the time of the vote.

It took me 2 minutes to vote. I believe that voting is pretty secure here in Canada - the only issue is foreign propaganda against some people who are running. China is interfering for sure, spewing disinformation on those who are against the CCP. That needs to stop but I admit I don't know how one would do that. I think Chinese Canadians need to step up and speak out.

If Americans can't take a few minutes out of their day to vote, then it's on them and they'll get the government that someone else wants. It's ridiculous to say that people can't vote in person & that some people won't be able to vote b'cuz they don't have ID. Virtually everyone has ID or can get ID that is free so there is no excuse.
Yes even natives in remote locations have access to and require ID .In fact it is a necessity for shopping tax free .

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

They need to audit all 50 states to see the extent of the ballot stuffing to fix the electoral process