Attack on America an Attack on Western Civilization

Attack on America an Attack on Western Civilization

A knife was plunged into the back of Western Civilization on 9/11. The attack of the terrorists on the World Trade Center and on the Pentagon, was not only an act of war against the United States, but also an attack on Western culture and its institutions, whose pinnacle is cosmopolitan America.

Moreover, it was not an act of emancipation from the imperialist yoke of the US, as some people with a warped cockeyed historical sense have seen it, but the prelude of a holy war in the name of Islam against the depraved West by a fanatical group of Muslims, who view the US as the embodiment of the West's evil...

FULL ARTICLE--http://congeorgekotzabasis.blogspot.com

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
And they are willing to slaughter their innocent on their altar. They also seem to have the backing of about half of North America, much to my surprise.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
The problem with this article, is they act like alquada and islam did 9-11, but read my lips

THERE IS JUST NO EVIDENCE YET THAT THEY ARE BEHIND THE EVENT.

All we saw from 9-11, is distortions, covered of the facts from this crazy fascist bush administration.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
RE: Attack on America an

no evidence just conspiracy storys no evidence just conspiracy storys about bad moslims flying planes into buildings, who'd be dumb enough to believe shit like that? no evidence just conspiracy storys no evidence just arab terrorist conspiracy storys arab conspiracy evildoer conspiracy storys they hate our way of life thier testing our resolve resolve evildoers evildoers axis of evil conspiracy storys axis of evil bedtime storys terrorist in your closet colouring books GW lunchboxes save the white women and white babies and our righteous christian way of life take the knife out of the back of my western civilization, it ain't the wests evil it's the pinnacle of the worlds evil not western civilization unless you think they're the same thing