Anti-covid David beats the pro covid Goliath.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
But I am trying to debate with you but you refuse to do so. I asked you to show me as to how many covid restrictions are still around and that have not been removed in Alberta? Simple question for someone who thinks that they know all and anyone who disagrees with you knows phuk all. I am still waiting for something from you, oh Serryah. :cool:

Oh Serryah, if you cannot offer anything here for me to digest in regards to this story then maybe you are the one lying here and not me, uhmm? I only offered up the story to get people's opinions on the story. If it were all just a lie I would not have even bothered to create this topic. I may be quite gullible at times on some stories but I am not someone that will lie just to create a topic, funny face. A good name for you from now on. I like that name for you, funny face. (y)

As if I should believe any and everything coming from you is sane. Constantly putting up funny face pictures of yourself tells me that you may be the one that is well on your way to the house of insanity. Hey, we never know, eh, oh funny face Serryah. :ROFLMAO:

I told you above, I pointed out where you lied in your post about this man. Instead of saying "oops, my bad", you go "it doesn't matter".

So you aren't for debate or conversation, you are "I'm right and if I'm not oh well you STILL SUCK LAWL."

That's not debate.

But you'll deny, deny, deny...

And I'm tired of even trying with you. So I'll continue to funny face your hilarious posts because they're beyond stupid at this point. Call me whatever you want, I really don't care.

Have a lovely day :)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I told you above, I pointed out where you lied in your post about this man. Instead of saying "oops, my bad", you go "it doesn't matter".

So you aren't for debate or conversation, you are "I'm right and if I'm not oh well you STILL SUCK LAWL."

That's not debate.

But you'll deny, deny, deny...

And I'm tired of even trying with you. So I'll continue to funny face your hilarious posts because they're beyond stupid at this point. Call me whatever you want, I really don't care.

Have a lovely day :)

I guess that you are conceding then, right? I gotcha. LOL. You cannot give me anything at all can you where I have asked of you three times now as to what covid restrictions are still on the books and are still being mandated and applied in Alberta? Simple question. But I guess that simple questions are very hard for you to be able to answer, eh? LOL.

Sometimes I get the feeling that there has been many times in your useless life where someone has said hello to you, and you just stood there looking stunned, and were stuck to give an answer. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah