Angelina Jolie

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Hmmm, so I was programmed to believe that Angelina Jolie is an advocate for children. A lover of children, a wonderful mother for children.

LIES. Nasty news out today about Angelina. She arranged to use a school to shoot her new movie. While the school was still in session, mother's went in to pick up their children. So Angelina Jolie's bodyguards start shoving children and mothers out of Angelina's way... WTF? Ok, so some paparazzi snuck through, so what, because of a couple guys with cameras you get to shove CHILDREN and their MOTHERS out of the way?

So this is the woman allowed to adopt a house full of children? Why, so she can shove them out of her way because a camera is on her? Doesn't she expect cameras on her, isn't she famous? Don't they want their picture taken?

I seriously don't understand this broad operates. How does she get away with adopting these children when she can't even give an order to her bodyguards, you know along the lines of "DON'T HURT THE CHILDREN". I thought she was all about chlidren.

She's a stupid b*tch and if I didn't hate her before, I certainly hate her face now. What a joke she is. This looks great...

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
GreenGreta

Hi there - I believe most celebrities "purchase or acquire" adoptees from poverty stricken countries because it gives them notoriety.

Even with their own child Jolie and what's his name [Pitt] waited until they could sell the first picture to the "highest and most effective bidder".

I guess it's hard loving a child more than oneself when one's world completely revolves around "self". It amazes me these people even bother getting married - like the guy is a sperm doner or something.

gearheaded1

Never stop questioning
Oct 21, 2006
Alberta
Eh?

Who cares? A good deal of celebrities are just out for the publicity.

Angelina Jolie looks good in front of a camera, and that's about all that matters. The rest is cannon-fodder for the newspaper rack.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Angelina is hot, she can adopt all the babies she wants for all I care. Hell, I'll help her make some.

temperance

Electoral Member
Sep 27, 2006
I dont know what to belive anymore ,I really cant see someone allowing this to happen ,then stranger things have happened ,Ialso heard tell of Madonna bashing Jolie .

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
Never mind previous post by me!!! Power of kids...a teenager in a confirmation class I am leading just informed me who the woman is. Brad Pitt's wife!!! I feel lost in a cloud. I assume she is also an actress, based on what the teen told me anyway. Side-note, you should've seen his face when I admitted I hadn't a clue who the woman was! hah hah hah

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
Welcome to our world Sanctus lol

Why thank you...I deserved that I suppose. Truth is you will find me a rare breed of a guy.. I truly do not care nor am interested in the private lives of Hollywood stars. Dosen't impact on me at all. Not that I don't know all of them, just that who they are married to, divorcing from, etc.etc.etc. is of not interest to me what-so-ever I'd even go so far as to suggest that, in my opinion, most people spend far too much time paying attention to the private business of actors and actresses..

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Well I need to get my 13 year old to fill me in on some pop culture icons but Sanctus, I can't beleive you have an internet connection and have not even heard of Angelina Jollie, not to meantion her bevy of movie credits. Most men find her rather appealing.;)

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Sanctus

It is pretty hard to avoid here unless I throw out the radio, the car radio, the television, the computer, my newspaper .... what passes for "news light" usually involves the sad little lives of actors and entertainers...

They act out life so often they miss the real stuff. Sad lot.

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
Sanctus

It is pretty hard to avoid here unless I throw out the radio, the car radio, the television, the computer, my newspaper .... what passes for "news light" usually involves the sad little lives of actors and entertainers...

They act out life so often they miss the real stuff. Sad lot.

I get it. Once I knew it was Pitt's wife I knew who it was. I just often don't recognize them by name. Me, when I see those types of articles I tend to skip them or skim them, depending on my mood. There is such a cult of Hollywood! It amazes me. Like you wrote, so much stuff going on in everyone's lives and so often with so many people all they talk about is this or that star and his or her marital or social activites. I honestly am befuddled as to why it is any of anybody's business what happens in anybody else's marriage-star or not. I go pretty much by movie. That is, if I like the movie, I like the movie.If the star is sleeping with half of Hollywood and running a crack house on the side, it really dosen't matter to me.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Reports of bodyguards brutalizing women and their children in public schools must certainly be taken with a grain of salt.

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
Well I need to get my 13 year old to fill me in on some pop culture icons but Sanctus, I can't beleive you have an internet connection and have not even heard of Angelina Jollie, not to meantion her bevy of movie credits. Most men find her rather appealing.;)

As I just wrote, once I knew it was Brad Pitt's wife I knew who it was. I just didn't recognize the name. I really could care less about the lot of them, in terms of keeping up with their personal lives.