. . and so it begins, . . . man admitted with massive . . .

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Did you miss the part where I said we were both in the house? Chance got hit worse as he was a child and he was in the place more. in 2013-2015 I was coughing up a few ounces of flem per day. My first attempt was out of desperation and it was borax rather than baking soda. Two weeks later the flem cough had disappeared, it came back this year and by breathing is much better after the 'baking soda' treatment. It got even better once the house was being flooded with ozone.

Laugh all you want, when you lose somebody to a preventable (on your own) illness that the medical establishment labels as 'incurable' could have been prevented by you spending $50 so that can have one glass of ozonated water for just one year?
Ozonated Water
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ozonated Water is one of the most wonderful substances known to mankind. The process of ozonating water can produce two results:

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1/ Pure water free of bacteria, viruses, spores, parasites, and chemicals. Wonderful for drinking, or using in pools and hot tubs.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2/ If done properly, ozonated water can actually 'hold' ozone for a short period of time. With the proper use of a high purity, high output (medical) ozone generator, and if the ozone is bubbled through the water long enough, this ozonated water can contain significant levels of ozone bonded to the water. This ozonated water, is beyond pure. Full of ozone and oxygen, this ozonated water is used topically as a healing and antibacterial / antifungal agent, on burns, scrapes, bruises, in dentristry, surgery, and many other applications. If you drink this water, you are actually drinking 'ozone'. For the purposes of this page of information, we will call this "Medical Ozone Water".[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Most people researching or reading about ozonated water are interested in medical ozone water- ozonating water to the point that it actually contains ozone. However, most web sites on the internet are providing incorrect information on how to prepare this water. Instructions are usually modified to suit the particular ozone generator that a company is trying to sell. Therefore, the information provided is usually wrong. Since we have nothing to sell to you, we are interested in only providing the correct information.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Making Medical Ozone Water requires a longer period of time than usually suggested. A short list of the instructions are as follows:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1/ Use an ozone generator that produces high concentrations of ozone. UV Ozone Generators will allow you to purify water, however the ozone output is so low, that making Medical Ozonated Water is basically impossible. You need to use a high quality Corona Discharge Ozone Generator.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2/ Large bubbles of ozone do not allow proper transfer of the ozone into the water, therefore you must use only small bubbles. To make small bubbles you need a 'bubbler'. Although many companies provide bubbling stones, this is not a good idea. These 'stones' will be slowly destroyed by the ozone, and will impart impurities into the water. Only use ozone resistant bubblers, preferably made from glass.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3/ Ozonate the water in a glass vessel; never use plastic. This ensures that your water remains pure and uncontaminated.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4/ Ozonate the water for a sufficient period of time. Ozonating for 5 minutes as most web sites suggest will do almost nothing. Ozonate each 1/2 quart of water for at least 20 minutes. Therefore if you are ozonating a quart of water you need to ozonate for 40 minutes. One gallon requires 2 hours. These times can be verified by testing the amount of ozone in the water. During this amount of time the water continues to absorb the ozone. Once these times have been reached ozonating for a longer period of time is not required- the water has already absorbed as much ozone as it possibly can.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5/ Use (or drink) the ozonated water within a short period of time after making it. The ozone will degrade back into oxygen, so you need to use the water before this happens. Keeping the water for later is possible by placing it in the refrigerator, however over a period of 24 hours, the water will lose up to 50% of the ozone.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]6/ If you have an adjustable ozone generator, ozonate the water at the highest ozone setting possible. It is for this reason that the best ozone generator to use is one that uses cold corona discharge technology. UV Ozone Generators can generate only approximately 1-3 ug/ml, cold plasma usually only 30 ug/ml but sometimes 60 ug/ml, where as cold corona ozone generators generate up to and beyond 100 ug/ml. Ozonating water is one of the few cases where 'more is better'. Water will absorb more ozone at the higher ozone concentrations. At the same time however you do not need to be concerned with having too much ozone in the water, as water is incapable of absorbing so much ozone that it would be harmful. Therefore ozonate away at the highest ozone output you have for the specified amount of time and you will make the best ozonated water for your particular ozone generator. (If you have not yet purchased an ozone generator our recomendation is to purchase a high quality cold corona ozone generator with a long warranty - they will make the best ozonated water).[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Summary:
Whether used simply to purify water, or whether highly concentrated highly pure ozone is used for healing and detoxification ozonated water is quite simply wonderful. Proper preparation is essential in order to achieve the benefits you seek. Unfortunately most of the information found on the internet regarding ozonated water is simply not true; most instructions regarding ozone levels necessary to create quality ozonated water and the length of time to actually ozonate the water is most often also not true. Therefore, in the near future, Oxygen Healing Therapies will be posting a series of articles here to provide you with the information you require in order to ensure that you achieve the goals you have in mind for your ozonated water. The internet is full of contradictory information regarding ozonated water - we aim to provide you with simple, clear, and precise information. Stay Tuned.
[/FONT]

If you think oxygen is going to harm you you need to do some serious reading as that theory has a huge hole in it. Ozone converts to O2 within 2hrs of being created. The 'cure' for too much ozone is to administer O2. I kid you not and to prove it all you need to do is look at the MSDS sheet for ozone.

Chances visible infections were cleared up even without drinking the water, I was not willing to experiment on him but had no qualms about trying to see if it worked on me. I'm still, sadder than hell, but the borax protocol of 1 tsp of borax in 1L of water and the 7 tsp in the morning and again in the evening for 2 weeks really did lessen the pain in my lower back.That shouldn't have happened unless I had a much smaller infection than Chance did on his spine when he died a very painful death.

Baking soda in AVC is what I used when my bp was quite high. The meds the doc gave me gave me cramps in my legs. 1oz of acv with some baking soda to make it drinkable. Baking soda by itself raised the ph of a person's body and that inhibits cancer cells as they prefer an acidic body.

The facts is none of the proposed treatment could injure the body and most suggestions will solve multiple issues. The hydrogen peroxide treatment is the one I'm on now and it is around 20 drops/8oz water so 2 more days of increasing till it hits 25 drops (35% grade so I convert it so I use the 3% and that is about 17cc's when at the max. Other than a few gag moments and a spit I feel just fine. The spitting I do while walking is shit in my contested lungs coming out.

Who cares if you try it or believe in it at all? Your replies should have more scientific references to make me a believer that your version is the more correct one.

I'll let you how the cataract cure goes. It worked great on one cat but it took a fukk year to make the eye clear again. I have been doing the drops for about 3 months. Looking at the full moon is how I am judging the progress and so far not much but there is some in the bad eye and the moon is nice and round with sharp edges using my better eye which also get a daily drop.

Castor oil to dissolve cataracts
Use Castor Oil To Dissolve Cataracts Without Surgery And Pain

Type Of Castor Oil To Use

Read about the many health benefits of castor oil here.
For the purpose of this natural remedy, it is very important to use only pure (100%), organic, cold-pressed, hexane-free castor oil. It is best if they came in dark, glass bottles with a drop applicator. Here’s a good one that I found.

When And How To Use Castor Oil As An Eyedrop

Use the eyedropper to put only one drop of this pure castor oil into each eye, once a day.
We suggest that you do this at night, just before you go to bed, as with application, your eyesight may be blurred. Lying down and closing your eyes overnight allows the castor oil to do its work of healing.
In the morning, there may be crusts formed at the edge of your eyes. This is the calcification and other matters that are being dissolved for elimination. Simply wash them off.
Most people who use this remedy reported that their vision is slightly improved the next morning, and it keeps getting better. If you do not find improvement in your vision after using the oil three nights in a row, abandon the remedy. While it does no harm to your eyes, it may not be suitable for your type of eye problem.
Some people reported that their eyesight is restored within weeks, some up to 3 months. It all depends on the degree of your eye degeneration, it is different for everyone.
Let us know how it works for you!

Cheap and readily available and it won't make the condition get worse so what do you have to lose really??

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
More proof the Medical Community lies through it's a*s and has been doing so for a long time. If the public showed they didn't like that they would stop. You people don't seem to have gotten that memo and it really, really shows. (in a bad way)

Historical Evidence That Debunks the Popular Myth That Vaccines Eliminated Childhood Infectious Diseases
Historical Evidence That Debunks the Popular Myth That Vaccines Eliminated Childhood Infectious Diseases

An Honest Look at the Historical Evidence That Debunks the Popular Myth That Says That Vaccines Eliminated Childhood Infectious Diseases

Over the 40 plus years that I was a family practitioner and teacher (the English word “doctor” derives from the Latin verb docere [do-ke-re] which means “to teach”), I have tried to fulfill what I have regarded as my solemn professional duty to warn my patients (and anybody else who would listen) about the multitude of deceptions and myths that all-too-often come from for-profit sociopathic pharmaceutical corporations (and their hangers-on). Those pesky entities never seem to give up trying to get patients (and us doctors as well) to desperately want to have the next blockbuster drug or vaccine, no matter what the fine print warnings say. Sadly, those always toxic synthetic substances invariably enriches the corporation more than it helps the duped patient.
Most of the time I was able to take the time to resist the temptation to blindly prescribe whatever treatment my patient saw on TV the night before, but it did take time. As I have often proclaimed in this column, it only takes two minutes to write a prescription, whereas it takes 20 minutes to not write one (a bunch of teaching and some arguing is required). But when time is money and medicine is a for-profit venture, one can predict what the average clinic administrator (and too many physicians) will choose to do. And therein lies one of the biggest problems in the for-profit medical (non-)system in America.
Being a physician, I had a certain amount of power to influence my patients to view with suspicion the latest fad drug. But more often than I care to admit, I found that I had also been the victim of deceptions and myths that my friendly – and very cunning – pharmaceutical salesperson wanted me to believe.
One of the most serious myths that I had to unlearn over the decades was the one that my academic (as opposed to clinical) medical professors had taught me about the “fact” that vaccines were entirely safe and entirely effective and were the reasons that measles, mumps, chickenpox and polio had virtually disappeared.

It was only after I had personally heard the many stories from the parents of vaccine-damaged children that I found the time to search the literature and find out more about the dangers and relative ineffectiveness of the vaccines that I once had prescribed. I never was led to believe that there was any reason for skepticism. In retrospect, I regard myself as being fortunate that I had already stopped seeing pediatric patients prior to the era when the various Big Pharma and Big Vaccine corporations (and their lapdog lobbying and trade organizations like the AMA, the AAFP and the AAP) were pushing dozens of new vaccines onto an unsuspecting public.
I was no different than most other healthcare givers in America in being relatively unaware of the dangers behind the escalating numbers of untested-for-safety inoculations that most family docs and pediatricians routinely prescribed for healthy (and even unhealthy!) kids. It wasn’t until the autism epidemic graph was found to be rising in parallel with the vaccine epidemic graph that I understood the obvious correlation between the two phenomena. There was no better answer to the question that the medical profession and Big Pharma consistently glossed over, tried to ignore and then irrationally tried to obfuscate: “what could be causing the astonishing and very sudden rise in the appearance of autism spectrum disordered kids?”
Here is the obvious answer to that question: It was the rapidly increasing numbers and combinations of known-to-be neurotoxic vaccines (as many as 9 antigens at one sitting into 2, 4 and 6 month well-babies!) that were being aggressively formulated, manufactured, aggressively marketed and then cavalierly injected into innocent babies, starting with the Reagan administration ‘s passage of a law that made it illegal for parents to sue vaccine companies or doctors when their little children suffered vaccine-related deaths or injuries from the combinations of vaccines that had never been tested for safety or even long-term effectiveness.

(in part)

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
More proof the Medical Community lies through it's a*s :

Over the 40 plus years that I was a family practitioner and teacher (the English word “doctor” derives from the Latin verb docere [do-ke-re] which means “to teach”)

Well, yes, it's quite obvious that this particular member of the Medical Community lies like a cheap rug.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The whole institution does, see the article in the Rothschild thread as it isn't just the medical people.

Ozone is probably part of a healing trend that 'they' will never support because it works, plain and simple.

https://www.intellihub.com/could-boosting-the-immune-system-halt-autism-and-schizophrenia/
Scientists have for years theorized that the immune system and the brain are more interconnected than previously thought, with findings of recent studies backing this hypothesis. For example, researchers recently discovered there is a physical connection between the immune system and the brain’s blood supply. Now, researchers have recently begun to find out that there may be a more psychological connection.
According to researchers at the University of Virginia (UVA) and the University of Massachusetts (UMass) Medical School, the immune system may directly affect social behavior in certain animals, such as mice. The finding could have enormous implications for people with autism-spectrum disorders or with schizophrenia. [1]
Jonathan Kipnis, professor of neuroscience at UVA in Charlottesville, said:
“The brain and the adaptive immune system were thought to be isolated from each other, and any immune activity in the brain was perceived as sign of a pathology. And now, not only are we showing that they are closely interacting, but some of our behavior traits might have evolved because of our immune response to pathogens.​
“It’s crazy, but maybe we are just multicellular battlefields for two ancient forces: pathogens and the immune system. Part of our personality may actually be dictated by the immune system.”​

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Here is more government killing methods.

AP: Flu vaccine ineffective for people 65 and older last winter | GOVERNMENT SLAVES
The flu vaccine did a poor job protecting older Americans against the illness last winter, even though the vaccine was well-matched to the flu bugs going around.
U.S. health officials on Wednesday released new vaccine data showing it did a so-so job overall.
The vaccine was about 42 percent effective in preventing illness severe enough to send a patient to the doctor’s office. But it was essentially ineffective protecting some age groups. That includes people 65 and older — the group that’s hardest hit by flu, suffering the most deaths and hospitalizations.
The flu season that just ended was a long one that peaked in February and was considered moderately severe. But the flu-related hospitalization rate for older adults was the highest it’s been since the severe 2014-2015 flu season.

btw I'm not 65 until next year, ya missed ya fukers.

How would it work, over 65 gets a special shot and the rest are given something useful, or less harmful.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Really?? Ozone by any other name and the treatment should cost $4.75/person.
FDA Approves Futuristic New Cancer Therapy, To Cost $475,000, Sending Biotechs Surging - 12160 Social Network
The FDA on Wednesday opened a new era in cancer treatment, when it approved a landmark, futuristic new gene therapy-based approach to treat childhood leukemia, one which has produced unprecedented results in patients with the deadly cancer. Even the FDA called the approval "historic."
"We're entering a new frontier in medical innovation with the ability to reprogram a patient's own cells to attack a deadly cancer," said FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb.