Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Fuck the death toll is 19 children now 😢

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Fuck the death toll is 19 children

Why do you care? After they're born their lives don't mean shit to you.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
You can’t.. and if it’s not a gun, it’s a knife, if it’s not a knife it’s a vehicle like in Minnesota
I never said it was possible. But you can reduce odds. And if I was in a locked room with a guy with a knife or a gun I would take my chances with the guy with the knife.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I never said it was possible. But you can reduce odds. And if I was in a locked room with a guy with a knife or a gun I would take my chances with the guy with the knife.
Wasting your time, Ski. Guys who can't tell their dicks from their guns will come up with every conceivable abstruse scenario to PROVE that, because with sufficient money and effort somebody who wants to kill can do so, that means you should be able to buy an AR-15 and a 75-round drum at the 7-Eleven.

Cuz well regulated Militia!

Reactions: Serryah

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Agreed.. I like the way Canada does their PAL

Checking History, check with family, check for criminal and mental stability

Not to mention when you are in the PAL system, they check to see if you got a assault charge or criminal conviction to pull your license daily…

Yet with all these precautions we still have illegal guns killing people daily in Vancouver, Toronto and the shooter in Nova Scotia

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Trump, Texas Governor Abbott, and Texas Attorney General Paxton are headed for the victory party at the NRA Convention in Houston in two days.

Don't worry, they'll be fine. No guns allowed at the NRA Convention.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Trump, Texas Governor Abbott, and Texas Attorney General Paxton are headed for the victory party at the NRA Convention in Houston in two days.

Don't worry, they'll be fine. No guns allowed at the NRA Convention.

Yeah, saw that. They're really strict on it too.

Proof, I think, that it's all just typical double standard BS.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yeah, saw that. They're really strict on it too.

Proof, I think, that it's all just typical double standard BS.
You're way too wound up. What with Texas's new abortion law, those kids'll be replaced in no time.

Besides, they were just Mexicans. They breed like rats.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You're way too wound up. What with Texas's new abortion law, those kids'll be replaced in no time.

Besides, they were just Mexicans. They breed like rats.

Yeah, I admit, wound up.

I'm tired of seeing preventable shit like this continuing to happen, even if it's not my country.

I'm tired that too many think 'thoughts and prayers' does anything.

That this was preventable pisses me off; that no one DID prevent it pisses me off.

I'll blame whore-moans and too much death in my own life recently which pushes my empathy for the families here to breaking.

And too much of what you just said could be fucking true...

Ugh.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Agreed.. I like the way Canada does their PAL

Checking History, check with family, check for criminal and mental stability

Not to mention when you are in the PAL system, they check to see if you got a assault charge or criminal conviction to pull your license daily…

Yet with all these precautions we still have illegal guns killing people daily in Vancouver, Toronto and the shooter in Nova Scotia
Yes there was a shooting this past weekend at a beach in the city. There will always be a way. But its all about the odds.
Yeah, I admit, wound up.

I'm tired of seeing preventable shit like this continuing to happen, even if it's not my country.

I'm tired that too many think 'thoughts and prayers' does anything.

That this was preventable pisses me off; that no one DID prevent it pisses me off.

I'll blame whore-moans and too much death in my own life recently which pushes my empathy for the families here to breaking.

And too much of what you just said could be fucking true...

Ugh.
I have gone the other way. I just shrug my shoulders (otherwise know as thoughts and prayers) and move on. This is not something that will change (if they can't stop a mental case from buying an automatic weapon is there any hope for any controls?) so what is the point at getting yourself in a state of emotional distress?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yes there was a shooting this past weekend at a beach in the city. There will always be a way. But its all about the odds.

I have gone the other way. I just shrug my shoulders (otherwise know as thoughts and prayers) and move on. This is not something that will change (if they can't stop a mental case from buying an automatic weapon is there any hope for any controls?) so what is the point at getting yourself in a state of emotional distress?
Allow me to engage in a lengthy lecture on "automatic" vs. "semi-automatic" weapons here.

Cuz that's what's important.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave