America's next deployment: Is to Mexican border??

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
I guess I haven't tracked Vicente Fox's views so well
because it caught me a little by surprise how vehement
he is:

1. against the Wall and adequate border control

2. allows his administration to publish trails and water
holes to all those who want to leave Mexico

3. is viciously fighting immigration from Central America

4. No nonborn Mexican is allowed to be in the legislative
branch.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
JimMoyer

The poverty stricken metis of Mexico are treated like slaves - told to go to the U.S. - earn money and send it home to their country.

And they do at great risk to themselves and often to their own families.

Everyone focuses on illegal immigration but I see how some of these new immigrants "live" if it can be called that. It is less than some slave houses I have read about in the south....

Riyko

Electoral Member
Apr 29, 2006
Oakville, Ontario
In the Davis Standard Examiner a few days ago it said that the Utah National Guard will be sending 10,000-40,000 guardsmen to the boarder to help protect from the illegal immigrants from coming through.

Didn't Congress just pass a law a few weeks ago stating that if a company was found with illegal immigrant workers they'd be fined anywhere from $500-$10,000 dollars a worker and if they'd didn't comply by that the employeer would loose his license and have a chance of getting arrested?

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now

The conductor

Feb 12, 2006
Talk about deflecting the news of the Iraqi war. I can understand that there are bad people coming across the border
but a good majority just want a better life.
California will lose so many workers who provide for the agri-business that they will not know what hit them.
What's going to happen is you'll get some trigger-happy person who will start shooting innocents and then the you know what will hit the fan.
Isolationism and protectionism, two key words will the Bush government. The Base should go back to drinking Kool Aid. :p

GuyIncognito

Jun 13, 2006
South Eastern Ontario
But with the standard of living Americans have become accustomed to who will fill these low income jobs. This is a whole bee’s nest that needs kids gloves, whilst I understand the frustration that Legal Americans face I also see the value the immigrants give to the economy and to the US as a whole.
I will eagerly await the decision of your government.

... You can always send some of your Illegals up to Canada we are looking for people to help populate our northern territories.