American Reaction to Advice

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Hmmm well I have seen the link of the VPRO, and I can say that the documentary does show what is said in the article (reading the summary), although it should be noticed that the documentary is not as much as trying to be critical about the fact the Democrats recieve money from the KLA, as criticizing the fact that it's very, very easy for people or organizations - in this case the KLA (Florin Kraniqi) - to purchase weapons in the US.

Diamond Sun

Council Member
Jun 11, 2004
Within arms reach of the new baby..
The site has such... ummm, solid credentials, too. I couldn't actually find any, but I'm sure there must be some kicking around in there somewhere.

Yes, there seems to be a multitude of sources (noted in the bibliography) regarding what the KLA is, but once we get to the part where Kerry is allegedly supporting the terrorists bid to destroy america, hmm, there seems to be a visible lack of any type of source. Interesting indeed.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Re: RE: American Reaction to Advice

Diamond Sun said:
once we get to the part where Kerry is allegedly supporting the terrorists bid to destroy america

:?

What part was that? The article simply asserts that the Kerry campaign is taking money from the KLA, and that the KLA, naturally, expects something in return. The only mention of a "bid to destroy America" I can see is in your post.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Haggis McBagpipe said:
Just the Facts said:
Interesting article I came across today about Kerry's campaign taking money from terrorists.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/AndyWilcoxson41025.htm

The site has such... ummm, solid credentials, too. I couldn't actually find any, but I'm sure there must be some kicking around in there somewhere.

Sure, you can't refute the facts in the article, so attack the site. :wink:

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Rick van Opbergen said:
The article does say this:

The United States of America, was brutally attacked by terrorists on 9/11, we are in a life or death struggle against terrorism, and here is John Kerry taking money from terrorists; if there was ever anybody that we needed to keep out of the White House it’s John Kerry.

That says "here is John Kerry taking money from terrorists". That doesn't say "Kerry is supporting the terrorist bid to destroy America." Like I said, all it says is that Kerry is accepting money from a terrorist organization. The rest is conjecture. Asking for a source for it is like asking for a source for the observation that there's no source for it. Kerry may be cleverly hoodwinking terrorists by taking money from them now with the intent to obliterate them later. Who knows.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
It does implement something Just the Facts: first they start about "United States of America, was bruttally attacked by terrorists" and "a life or death struggle" and than there is Kerry "taking money from terrorists" ... now I do not deny what is said in the article, or at least, I do not deny the credibility of the VPRO documentary, cause from my own experience (=being Dutch), I know that VPRO documentaries are of high quality.