Alberta Separation or Communist Canada?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Suddenly, Albertans don't want to separate no more.

Oh not to worry! Albertans are simply EVEN MORE DESPERATE NOW than they were last fall!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
CBC trying to spin that Western alienation sentiment is not a concern anymore in the face of the pandemic due to how the Feds. are handling it.

Yes - LIE-berals ENJOY taking UN-EARNED CREDIT!

Twisting facts to suit LIE-beral preferences is also an ENTITLEMENT!

HemerHOID can supply you with the deceptive and deceitful details of such entitlement!

It is just a couple of annoying ENTITLEMENTS they have along with so MANY others!

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I will, when I'm done laughing at you thinking the Republic of Albertastan will be any different.

The immediate difference will be that we won't have a failed, part time, substitute drama teacher and snowboard instructor in the top position in gvt

Suddenly, Albertans don't want to separate no more.

Now more than ever

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The immediate difference will be that we won't have a failed, part time, substitute drama teacher and snowboard instructor in the top position in gvt

Now more than ever

Because CBC has buried it Alberta Seperation is no longer an issue . No one in Toronto has even heard about it .

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Is that why you hate them so much?

If politicians and the media ever showed any intelligence it would be a bloody miracle. I hate most of them because they mostly are a bunch of bullshitters and liars. They are always stealing and wasting my tax dollars, they give me more red tape, and try to take my freedoms away. Could I be any clearer than that? I despise them all.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
In other news - taxme is also afraid to go outside to buy milk and bread because HE IS SO FEARFUL
of being grabbed in a NET and taken away for a 30 day PSYCHIATRIC EVALUATION!
From past experience HE KNOWS HE WILL FAIL THE TEST!
And thus his freedom will be further restricted INSIDE A PADDED CELL!

You will be sad to hear that I have not been caught by them yet, you silly pandemic boy. Besides they cannot grab me anyway because they have to stay at least 6 feet away from me or I will sneeze on them.

I do hope that padded cell comes with a king size bed, a 70" TV, and a big computer so I can still talk to you. I would not want to miss any of these stupid ass virus conversations that I keep having with you. You are always good for a laugh. Ha-ha-ha-ha.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Seems Jason Kenny is getting a little power grabby.
Who does this guy think he is?
Trudeau?

Pretty much all politicians these days are starting to act like commie dyktators like Turdeau. That premier in Nova Scotia is a real dandy. He has shut down the border with the rest of Canada. The airhead does not realize that this virus knows no borders. And these morons keep getting elected all the time by the brain dead bimbos out there.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
If LIE-berals ever put a tax on STUPID - it will take FIVE LIFE TIMES for you to pay your share!

Whatever and how long it will take to help pay for idiots like you to keep getting your treatments at that mental institution that you are now being confined in. Btw, what is the name of that mental institution that you have been confined too anyway? I would like to send you some of those virus sneezes of mine in a bottle just for you. Your welcome. My pleasure indeed. Lol.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Albertan's are all talk, no action. Lol.

Wait and see bud.... There is more than 1 way to skin a cat and Kenney has already made it clear that he can put pressure on Eastern Canada by virtue of stopping CPP payments as well as a couple other actions.

That said, take a look at the age demographics in Ont, Que and the Maritimes in addition to the intra Canada migration trends.... In a short period of time, you'll have more retirees than actual workers.

It'll sure suck to be you at that point

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Wait and see bud.... There is more than 1 way to skin a cat and Kenney has already made it clear that he can put pressure on Eastern Canada by virtue of stopping CPP payments as well as a couple other actions.
That said, take a look at the age demographics in Ont, Que and the Maritimes in addition to the intra Canada migration trends.... In a short period of time, you'll have more retirees than actual workers.
It'll sure suck to be you at that point
Kenny can't cut off their oil because they dislike Canada too much to buy Canadian oil. Much rather have it imported from dictatorships.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Kenny can't cut off their oil because they dislike Canada too much to buy Canadian oil. Much rather have it imported from dictatorships.

This isn't even about cutting-off the oil.

Using the CPP example, the West has a much younger demographic and as such, the CPP contributions off of each pay check go into the pot where Ont and the Maritimes will take a larger draw via the high number of retirees.

Any province that sets up their own pension plan will retain all of those monies and (obviously) not be sending it to Ottawa.

... But cutting off oil and especially natural gas would send a clear message too

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You will be sad to hear that I have not been caught by them yet, you silly pandemic boy. Besides they cannot grab me anyway because they have to stay at least 6 feet away from me or I will sneeze on them.
I do hope that padded cell comes with a king size bed, a 70" TV, and a big computer so I can still talk to you. I would not want to miss any of these stupid ass virus conversations that I keep having with you. You are always good for a laugh. Ha-ha-ha-ha.

Oh THERE WILL BE a big screen tv IN THE COMMON ROOM at the facility where you will be confined for your sanity test!

You MAY even be allowed continued use of internet - under supervision!

At this time it seems your keepers have decided that letting you post crude LIE-beral propaganda is useful to you

since it enables you to keep at least a MODEST connection with the real world!

Dont worry - you will find your way back to SANITY - in time!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

THE TRUTH THAT YOU ARE IGNORING is that Kenny really has VERY LITTLE TO SAY about oil shipments!

There are a nice array of biz contracts and INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENTS IN PLACE to LIMIT a cut off!

During the early days of Petro Canada - when it was being billed as "Canada`s window into the oil biz" by Pierre Trudope

there were LIE-berals WHINING that the contracts could be used to FORCE US to sell Yankees "our" oil even in times of shortage or

during wartime etc! With LIE-berals assuming Canada WOULD NOT wish ti support Yankees in future!

Such a MAJOR cut off would TAKE YEARS to implement under existing contracts!

And would COST HUGE SUMS to buy out various parties!

The cost to BUY Kinder Morgan pipeline in order to placate investors would be CHUMP CHANGE

compared to a major cut off of oil supplies to Yankee midwest!

NDPee Notley got away with making reductions to oil production because there was ALREADY AN OIL GLUT

and oil companies DID NOT MIND NDPee meddling that PROPPED UP THE PRICE!

A CUT OFF in a time of high demand - and YOU KNOW DEMAND WILL RETURN - would be political and economic SUICIDE!

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Oh THERE WILL BE a big screen tv IN THE COMMON ROOM at the facility where you will be confined for your sanity test!
You MAY even be allowed continued use of internet - under supervision!
At this time it seems your keepers have decided that letting you post crude LIE-beral propaganda is useful to you
since it enables you to keep at least a MODEST connection with the real world!
Dont worry - you will find your way back to SANITY - in time!

I want a big TV screen in my padded cell. I demand it. My sanity tests are looking good these days. They say that I should be out of here in a couple of days. Look out sane world, here I comes. Ha-ha-he-he-ho-ho!

I have always had access to the internet with no supervision. I am still able to talk with you in private. They trust me now. But they would be very mad as hell if they found out that I was talking to you. They think that you drink too much beer and keep spilling that beer all over your stained pants. Go get your grandma to clean them for you, will you, the poor old lady. I feel sorry for her to have a grown child still living in her basement. Chuckle-chuckle.

Ph-k the lieberals. Being a lieberal is asking for a padded cell for themselves. All lieberals should be put in padded cells because they are all insane in the head.

No, I would prefer to have a little insanity left in me when I am released into this insane world. Besides, being a little insane helps and allows me to be able to cope with insane people like yourself. Besides, you must have a bit of insanity in you also? You are talking to me, crazy man. Lol.