Advice about the Coronavirus

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Let the temp. of rooms and wards be 30 degrees centigrade or more, if possible. The virus will dry up and disintegrate.
It is obvious this virus prefers cold environment.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Some friends objected to my idea about these root foods, being beneficial against the viruses (like the Coronavirus): they said: this is not scientific.
I answered them:
This is what I think; I will not swear for it, but I think it is logical.
I am not in a position to give figures and data; If I work in a hospital and have my ward and patients: I may divide them into two groups: to one group I give such food, and to the other I don't .. then I observe the result of such work: which of the two groups get better.

But in my situation: I find it reasonable and logical: useful and not harmful.
In addition, there is the carrot which is also a root: so clean it without peeling its crust or outer membrane and eat it fresh and raw.. it almost has an effect.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Some friends objected to my idea about these root foods, being beneficial against the viruses (like the Coronavirus): they said: this is not scientific.
I answered them:
This is what I think; I will not swear for it, but I think it is logical.
I am not in a position to give figures and data; If I work in a hospital and have my ward and patients: I may divide them into two groups: to one group I give such food, and to the other I don't .. then I observe the result of such work: which of the two groups get better.

But in my situation: I find it reasonable and logical: useful and not harmful.
In addition, there is the carrot which is also a root: so clean it without peeling its crust or outer membrane and eat it fresh and raw.. it almost has an effect.
Hit one group with the CBD. Let us know.