A warning to the Natives!

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
This month, Canada’s media solemnly related “the sad truth that the country engaged in a deliberate policy of attempted genocide against First Nations people”, referring to government-sponsored abuse of Native children a century ago, which Canada’s Chief Medical Officer Peter Bryce exposed in 1907, but which was hushed up. Bryce was fired and the post of chief medical officer abolished in 1919.
Why would Canadian Jewish leaders suddenly take such an interest in Natives and support their struggle for reparations from the Canadian government for the centuries of colonial subjugation and exploitation?

Read here......
Canada’s First Nations and Israel: Manipulating the Meaning of Genocide | Global Research

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
It is pertinent that this continue to be discussed over and over again.

Far too many Canadians simply refuse to believe that this was actual government policy, even though it was. And there are still a lot of Redneck haters out there that despise Indians, feel that they should be forced to either become "white" or let them die off.

Genocide is genocide. This happened in Canada, and the USA, just as it happened to the European Jews in the 1930's and 40's. And anyone who's people have been subjected to such things, should support any other group that has also experienced this.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Hey, the residential school system is ancient history. The last one shut its door in 1996.

Never mind the fact that many of our current laws are based on the notion of 'two founding races' still bent on assimilation.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
The department of Indian and Northern Affairs is, and always has been, a financial black hole. They've
been throwing good money after bad for so long, they can't do anything else.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
And there are still a lot of Redneck haters out there that despise Indians

There are a lot of haters in general, has been since the dawn of man.

Hey, the residential school system is ancient history. The last one shut its door in 1996.

Never mind the fact that many of our current laws are based on the notion of 'two founding races' still bent on assimilation.

What kind of state-sponsored genocide program was in place in 1996?... Link?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It is pertinent that this continue to be discussed over and over again.

Far too many Canadians simply refuse to believe that this was actual government policy, even though it was. And there are still a lot of Redneck haters out there that despise Indians, feel that they should be forced to either become "white" or let them die off.

Genocide is genocide. This happened in Canada, and the USA, just as it happened to the European Jews in the 1930's and 40's. And anyone who's people have been subjected to such things, should support any other group that has also experienced this.

What are you fukking blind??

Can your text be any bigger??

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
There are a lot of haters in general, has been since the dawn of man.

What kind of state-sponsored genocide program was in place in 1996?... Link?

In the latter stages it was cultural genocide by providing funding for English or French immersion only. It might not sound like much, but over time it takes its toll, and that is as an add on to more extreme measures in the earlier years of the system. Even in the '60s indigenous languages were often prohibited on school grounds:

Look up the free downloadable PDF book 'They came for the Children':

Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada (TRC)

It's all in there.

What are you fukking blind??

Can your text be any bigger??

Yes it can.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
In the latter stages it was cultural genocide by providing funding for English or French immersion only. It might not sound like much, but over time it takes its toll, and that is as an add on to more extreme measures in the earlier years of the system. Even in the '60s indigenous languages were often prohibited on school grounds:

I'm of European ancestry that is outside the 2 'founding cultures', no funding for my culture(s).... Seeing how that I have also been indoctrinated by the French/English system, does that mean I have been subjugated to this terrible form of cultural genocide?

Who can I talk to in launching my lawsuit?

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
That should be "To whom may I talk to launch my lawsuit?" Sorry about your culture; however, your English is improving, Captain.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Hey, I didn't know he was actually blind. It looked like he was trying to grab attention for his post by making the text bigger.. you know how some will use all caps??
Think maybe asking, instead of swearing at him and mocking his disability, might coulda been a good idea?

Or would that be unCanadian?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I'm of European ancestry that is outside the 2 'founding cultures', no funding for my culture(s).... Seeing how that I have also been indoctrinated by the French/English system, does that mean I have been subjugated to this terrible form of cultural genocide?

Who can I talk to in launching my lawsuit?

A lawyer I guess. Though indigenous peoples didn't choose to come here. There is a difference there.

Hey, I didn't know he was actually blind. It looked like he was trying to grab attention for his post by making the text bigger.. you know how some will use all caps??

There's a reason ASSUME is spelt that way.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Think maybe asking, instead of swearing at him and mocking his disability, might coulda been a good idea?

Or would that be unCanadian?

btw, I lived more than half my life in the USA.. I may have been born in Canada, but I'm going with being more American.