A secret about men and relationships.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Ew, nasty. Pea soup is gross.

But yeah, all men take pictures of women before their body is ruined by childbirth. Suuuuuurrrrrrreeeeee, in your dreams bub. Not to mention the rest of it hahahahahahaha....dreeeaaammm, dream, dream, dream - as if. :lol:

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Finder said:
Well didn't you catch the whole part where the guy said "I love you" to all three chicks in the same night and "ment it"

Yes I did. And he seemed very sincere. Sounds like a good story for Penthouse Forums "after doing them all, I said I love you to all three, and ment it" :lol:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
RE: A secret about men an

I can't see the moving pictures damnit. Womens bodys are not ruined by childbirth thier bodys are enhanced by it IMO. If they go right back to work after the birth they recover firmness and tautness and perkyness and oooohoohoohoho.Anyway I made my first wife do the firewood and snow shoveling with the newborn on her back, the fresh air and exercise was just the thing, a few hours of housework in the evenings also contributed greatly to her health and figure. She was a good one. Wonder where she went? Doing something with three chicks who he said he loved and peasoup, I've got to get broadband.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
RE: A secret about men an

ah class, I know someone who parades pictures of his g/f's breasts to everyone, weird fella............not quite as weird as another one who "doesnt like to be touched after his orgasm", jeez he makes me laugh with his tales of getting out of each situation quicker than water off teflon lol

Toro

Senate Member
Re: RE: A secret about men an

darkbeaver said:
Anyway I made my first wife do the firewood and snow shoveling with the newborn on her back, the fresh air and exercise was just the thing, a few hours of housework in the evenings also contributed greatly to her health and figure.

I hope she brought you beer while you were on the couch watching sports on the way out to do her chores.

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
Toro! Of course not!!!

She would not be doing her chores while Beaver was watching sports!!!! What if he needed a second beer! No, she is in the kitchen waiting to serve him during such an important time. She waits to do her chores during a more convenient time, like when he is asleep, or when he has gone to the bar with his friends!!!!!

Geez- I hope YOUR wife understands these subtleties!!!!

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
Oh dear.......

No woman should treat her man that way. Next you'll be telling me she even drinks half of your beer.....

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Re: RE: A secret about men an

Toro said:
darkbeaver said:
Anyway I made my first wife do the firewood and snow shoveling with the newborn on her back, the fresh air and exercise was just the thing, a few hours of housework in the evenings also contributed greatly to her health and figure.

I hope she brought you beer while you were on the couch watching sports on the way out to do her chores.

We had a system, she would leave a sixpack and lunch stuff in a cooler close to the couch so when I got up at noon I didn't have to interrupt the work. She was smart like that. And she didn't use the chain saw till I was up for an hour or so and I got the headphones on.
:lol:

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
Beaver, you lucky man- you have a very considerate and well trained wife.

And she is a very lucky woman to have the privelege of serving such a great mind!

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
This is the honest truth and I wouldn't have believed if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

Anyway, back when my ex-husband used to work for a company that had the LCBO liquor contract for Ottawa and Northern Ontario, all the drivers had to unload the trailers themselves, when they arrived at each store - sometimes up to a thousand cases. This was true of everyone, except for one lucky man who's wife used to drive behind him, in a seperate vehicle so she could unload the trailor for him. She did this no matter where he was scheduled to go, North Bay, Timmins or city drops - rain, snow, sick and so on. She also sat beside him, every Friday while he drank his face off a the bar accross the street from the shop and never said boo. One time I saw her hand him a wade of bills which turned out to be his paycheck, she used to cash it for him and bring him the money too.

What a charmer, eh?

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
She's a smart woman. Let a man do the laundry and he becomes colour blind during sorting.

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
I actually have a slight colour blindness. I can't always tell the difference between shades of colours. But I can see all the main ones. You know Red, Green, Yellow and so on. But ask me to tell you he difference between Lavander and red, or even alburn and red, or some messed up shade, I can't see it at all. Also shades of green and brown sometimes look alike to me.

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
Have you ever actually tested yourself with those colour blind charts? It is actually amazing how many people are colour blind. We did it in school once and a pile of people couldn't see the numbers. You cant do certain jobs then, like be a pilot.

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Re: RE: A secret about men and relationships.

fuzzylogix said:
Have you ever actually tested yourself with those colour blind charts? It is actually amazing how many people are colour blind. We did it in school once and a pile of people couldn't see the numbers. You cant do certain jobs then, like be a pilot.

Yeah with a doc when I was younger and then aain when I was entering the military I was tested and was told out of the hundreds of jobs there was 3 which I could not do. Aumo, sinals and something else