2016 Presidential Campaign

hillary rodham clinton vs donald john trump who will win?

• hillary rodham clinton

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • donald john trump

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

Nikki66

Jul 15, 2016
Edmonton, AB
As much as I hate to admit it, I think Trump will take it. Although Clinton is no great prize either. Heck I think Rob Ford could have beaten them both and have more to offer. RIP Ford

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
He may be even more harmful than Rob Ford was and might be removed from office even earlier.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
As much as I hate to admit it, I think Trump will take it. Although Clinton is no great prize either. Heck I think Rob Ford could have beaten them both and have more to offer. RIP Ford

It's great for Alberta's economy. Socially, it might be a tough go. It depends how serious Trump is about his hatred for immigrants.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
amazing that the polls were all wrong, especially in Florida & Michigan

No.

Like Brexit, the national polls were within the margin of error so they were actually correct either way. Clinton is actually still leading the popular vote.

Like every territory where there isn't proportional representation, you can get different results from the national polls.

Nikki66

Jul 15, 2016
Edmonton, AB
The problem with Trump is he thinks everything revolves around his own beliefs and issues. He has no clue that there is a real world out there. And Clinton... Well what can I say, I think you could put her and Homolka side by side and call them sisters!