dancing-loon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pure stupidity.... Buddy the dog dies of heart complications - Sudbury Local News Be the change - Buddy Walk for Justice honours Buddy - Sudbury Local News
    Dizel and I did the walk....
    Only at a couple of open mikes a while back - in the pre-Dizel days. There are times he could do a show on his own though....
    I've discovered that on his "hunting" detours. I can work the can-opener. We had a discussion about my superiority owing to my opposable thumbs - but then he just turned away and licked his....

Guess I got told?
    Love to get him swimming - but he has to think it's his idea. Gunshy and afraid of water.... Good thing he's a lovable brown clown....
    I got swimming - but couldn't coax Dizel in any deeper than his belly. Discredit to Labradors he is - webbed feet and afraid of getting wet
    Happy New Year Loon!
    Been quite the while since I last checked in here. Hope you're doing well despite the Political circus around us. Still think of you. (Honestly!)
    Straight from the Morgue! They may even let me out soon. It's been very busy here. Pray for me Loon! xxx Glad you're still round!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…