Group Hug

daisygirl

Electoral Member
May 28, 2007
Ontario
Am I too late for the group hug? :-(

I give really, really good hugs.

P.S. Hi TWB...details...we want details!

Last edited:

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
*sigh* I guess I was too late for the group hug. :-(

awww Daisygirl,

here ya go.......
:toothy4:

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Daisygirl

You are never too late for a hug....I re-read your topic about your doggie again today and shed a few tears again.... so a big hug is definitely in order.

I hope your days are feeling better now too.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Do I have to, um er, I'm really shy, but I will think about --- couldn't we just shake hands?, golly

gee, um OK, then, but just a little one, OK, now here we go - wow, that wasn't too bad.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Reading through the viner thread today, it struck me that we could use for this thread to reappear.

I value every last member of this group (except Hermann perhaps... don't really need to value him... ha!), and I like the way the discussions flow through here on a typical day. For that reason, I wanted to send you all a big hug, and invite you to join in.

*****HUUUGGGZZZ*****

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
Yes, a group hug!!!! I've had so many individual hugs today, that a group one would be nice for a change :love5: I love the whole world today, guys, why don't you just follow my example? :lol:

daisygirl

Electoral Member
May 28, 2007
Ontario
Yay, I was on time for this group hug!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, it felt so good and strong!

P.S. A million thanks to those of you who came back to give me a group hug last time...even though I was late. :smile:

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
huggies...new ones....yay!!!!!

I want to say this to one and all...
I really really like this place...I've said it before and i will say it agin....and agin....

ok ya'll deserve the big ole naked doc hug.....

ready....
HUG

edit...ya got to use yer mouse and highlight it to see it.....cause i'm naked.....

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
huggies...new ones....yay!!!!!

I want to say this to one and all...
I really really like this place...I've said it before and i will say it agin....and agin....

ok ya'll deserve the big ole naked doc hug.....

ready....
HUG

edit...ya got to use yer mouse and highlight it to see it.....cause i'm naked.....

Doc, I just controlled C'ed your nether regions and conrol P'ed em into the recycling bin.

Your stuff now belongs to windows 98.