Please help us students

BCIT_STUDENT

Mar 28, 2007
We are in the final terms of the marketing management diploma program at the British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT). We are conducting a research study on consumer food preference relating to condiments.

If you are the main grocery shopper in your family, you are qualified to do this survey.
This survey on average will take only 5-8 minutes of your time. We appreciate your time and consideration with helping our team with this project.

The survey can be accessed by the link below,

http://websurveyor.bcitbusiness.ca/wsb.dll/A00615560/khanh4.htm

Thank you,

BCIT Graduates 2007

Please Help Us

Dear Student

How much are you getting paid per unit turned in?

We get nothing. its a school project.

We are in the final terms of the marketing management diploma program at the British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT). We are conducting a research study on consumer food preference relating to condiments.

If you are the main grocery shopper in your family, you are qualified to do this survey.
This survey on average will take only 5-8 minutes of your time. We appreciate your time and consideration with helping our team with this project.

Thank you,

BCIT Graduates 2007

Thank you,

BCIT Graduates 2007

Thank you,

BCIT Graduates 2007

Last edited by a moderator:

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Hmmm. Do you lose points for not being able to spell "Nunavut" and using the term "Provinces" when you have the Territories and "Maritimes"?

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Just grocery shopping sends me into a panic attack. People are always rude and the staff is under trained. It becomes an issue every month.

My ex always did all the shopping when he was inn towm. Nowadays I make gifts so I dont go to stores.

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
Just grocery shopping sends me into a panic attack. People are always rude and the staff is under trained. It becomes an issue every month.

My ex always did all the shopping when he was inn towm. Nowadays I make gifts so I dont go to stores.

Europeans do not really tip. They leave small amounts of change behind, maybe half a euro, maybe a bit more. Being Canadian, I feel obliged. The interesting thing is, when you tip someone here, they seem genuinely happy. It is really heartwarming.

I always try to make some pleasant comment to clerks when I shop for groceries. Regardless of how long I had to wait, or what nuisance I had finding something. Usually I think: "I don't want to be the person that ruins this person's day, maybe I can be the person that they smile about at the end of it." That being said... I get panic attacks in large crowds too.

ChilliCheeseDog

Mar 27, 2007
Marketing and advertising is AWESOME!

Buy anything that is branded and make the world a better place!
Hey.. You're an American so you shouldn't knock this.:lol:

Hell, nothing says greeds and capitalisms more than having "IN GOD WE TRUST" stamps on your currencies.LOL

Nowhere else in all of the American documents does this sentence "IN GOD WE TRUST" appear, excepts on the money.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Hey.. You're an American so you shouldn't knock this.:lol:

Hell, nothing says greeds and capitalisms more than having "IN GOD WE TRUST" stamps on your currencies.LOL

Nowhere else in all of the American documents does this sentence "IN GOD WE TRUST" appear, excepts on the money.

Toro is not an American and you need to hone your reading skills. Or maybe his sarcasm was too sutble for you.

ChilliCheeseDog

Mar 27, 2007
@eh1eh
the flag on his post is an american flag.

i know he was being sarcastic,

why else would i have that freaking dumbass smilie icon in the first sentence ?

ChilliCheeseDog

Mar 27, 2007
I think Toro is a Canadian who lives and works in Florida.
hey Kreskin. Do you think this is wise ?
I myself is a Mod of a forum and even I know that a Mod don't give out a member .nfo like you just did.:)

//EDIT: Maybe you should delete your last post and mine too. hehehe :smile:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
hey Kreskin. Do you think this is wise ?
I myself is a Mod of a forum and even I know that a Mod don't give out a member .nfo like you just did.:)

//EDIT: Maybe you should delete your last post and mine too. hehehe :smile:
Do you need his phone number?

ChilliCheeseDog

Mar 27, 2007
Why the hell would I want his phone # ? :) You don't know it from the Mod Panel .hehehe

As a Mod .... I know that a Mod can only access a member's Profile, you can can change his/her previlege (sp ?) *ie: ban or no ban*
The most .nfo you can get is his/her ISP and IP address. :)

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
OOhh, Kreskin, you're so busted. I'm watching Toro's house on Google Earth, as I type this, thanks to the detailed personal info you gave on him. Ha!

Simply google 'toro', 'canadian' 'working in florida', and his face pops up, complete with his SIN#, address, phone number, and the name of his last girlfriend... creepy!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
OOhh, Kreskin, you're so busted. I'm watching Toro's house on Google Earth, as I type this, thanks to the detailed personal info you gave on him. Ha!

Simply google 'toro', 'canadian' 'working in florida', and his face pops up, complete with his SIN#, address, phone number, and the name of his last girlfriend... creepy!

LOL, if you go to youtube you can see his accountant talking about his tax return.

ChilliCheeseDog

Mar 27, 2007

yo karrie. Do american accept SIN# :)
I thought they only accept SS# (social security)