Dinning Alone

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
When Candice was 16 I had a guy arrested in Georgia because he was trying to hook up with her. Shje met him on a message board at a girlfriends house. They all thought it was cute until I did a reverse look up on a phone number that i didnt recognise on my phone bill. Kids are my pet peeve on message boards I side with parents rights and values everytime. To many preditors out there.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
My damn migrains coming back. I hate getting so worked up it makes my body sick. Im going to try a lil cocoa. Funny how it helps my migrain but causes one if I dont have one! I do know all christians arent bad, Im even liking a few catholics like Karrie. It took a while but she's a fairly good egg ;) I cant handle straight out hatefulness or meanness. It brings out the worst in me. I end up hating myself and crying. Sometimes I wish I was smarter and then I could blast them with education or talk them in circles. Im not smart. Im all feelings. Feelings are those raw nerves you touch on an open wound. Theres no thinking all heart. To them Im just an ignorant Pagan and not worth the time of day or the respect.

Im gonna make cocoa.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
My Wish Lyrics

document.write('Send Rascal Flatts polyphonic ringtone to your cell phone

');
Send Rascal Flatts polyphonic ringtone to your cell phone

I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow,
and each road leads you where you want to go,
and if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
and if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin' 'til you find the window,
if it's cold outside,
show the world the warmth of your smile,
but more than anything, more than anything,

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
and while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

I hope you never look back, but ya never forget,
all the ones who love you, in the place you left,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
and you help somebody every chance you get,
Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,
and always give more then you take.

But more than anything, Yeah, and more than anything,

your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
Yeah, this, is my wish.
this is my wish
i hope you know somebody loves you
may all your dreams stay big
(Repeat)
(Chorus)

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Red meat tonight, its been months since ive had a steak but I found a good package of 2 8oz steaks for 5 bucks. Not bad. I make steak and mushrooms, sugar snap peas (raw) and grapes. Not to bad ;)

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
I had a steak last night. A piece of Angus tenderloin. Very small about the size of the palm of my hand and about 3/4" thick (5.69$). Whipped up a quick bearnaise sauce (Knorr's part package) also corn and baked fries. Red grape juice to drink. Orange sherbet for dessert.

Saturday night was collossal freshwater shrimp, with fried curry and garlic rice, garlic and honey glazed carrots. White grape to drink. Strawberries and fat free evap for desert.

Been a month since I had beef myself. Except for paper thin lunch meat, corned beef, roast beef or montreal smoked meat. 2 slices is 2% of fat for day so acceptable to eat. If I am real good at breakfast and lunch I can cheat a bit at supper and have larger portions or use a bit more Becel than is best.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
great minds as usual eh? Im thinking I might need a break from here. It seems the cruelty is hitting me more than I like. Kris is coming over with a movie and a hug. Its nice having a friend that shows up in person. He's young and he's gay but he's been raped too so we're kinda like our own support group in a million ways.

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
I put the stupid b!ch on my ignore list. I would suggest you do the same. There is no reason anyone should be subjected to personal insults by bigotted, ignorant and extremely stupid people. Don't give her tyhe satisfaction of knowing she got you upset. Just plain ignore her and show her you are better than her.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Tummy full (left overs) and nerves calmed a bit. Im going to finish some journaling on my Site and try to get some sleep.

No matter what the worlds veiw of me is I know Im good and my heart is full. Night Angels.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
I just got home from doing laundry. I have a bumper sticker on my car that says Pagan and Proud. I was putting my laundry in the car and the car next to me pulled out and the boy (there were three teens) rolled down his window and screamed "Proud of what? Jesus is the way" and spit at my car. Nice eh?

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
I just got home from doing laundry. I have a bumper sticker on my car that says Pagan and Proud. I was putting my laundry in the car and the car next to me pulled out and the boy (there were three teens) rolled down his window and screamed "Proud of what? Jesus is the way" and spit at my car. Nice eh?

rude little prick. u should have said "did jesus teach you that?"

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
Typical. Vehement disagreement is one thing. Open insults and a complete lack of manners is something else. Could you imagine the reaction if a pagan spat at a christian? I can't recall any instances of pagans openly defaming christians or burning their literature. Hopefully these folk are in the minority. Abusive fundies give all christians a bad name. Atheist are leaping to defend pagans from the plain lack of good manners shown by fundies.

Really making a dent in my freezer. Might take another month to get it empty enough to justify the vacuum sealer and start to buy more meats, fish and poultry to fill it back up. Then again a freezer is best for picking up things on sale and benefitting from cheap price. I should buy as I need really.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Ive been in tears all afternoon. I know you tell me dont wear my heart on my sleeve but I cant help it. This is why I stay in and when I stay in I get the same. I just dont get why people can be so haateful. I have millions of reason to hate but I dont. Even in adressing Sanctus I addressed his post(job) not him.

Ive really got to eat early tonight. Im hungry. Im going to make the second steak with mushrooms and onions. Broccolli spears and Im going to splurge on instant potatoes.

Tomorrow night I will be in the hospital for Sleep study.

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
Dealing with grief can make someone overly emotional. Ever since my bro passed away I get all misty over lots of sad things and injustices. Might go see a shrink soon. It's starting to annoy me.