• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
Itll be you.

Nope.. to old.. and I wouldn't remain living in a NATO country during an all out war. :ROFLMAO:

I have other citizenships I can use.. Mexico, Uruguay

After a nuclear war with the radioactive dust and fallout, anywhere in the northern hemisphere would be a dystopian nightmare. The earth's temperature would drop, you couldn't grow anything.. mass starvation.. the living would envy the dead.

Hope Kamala wins, she's a whore for the Military Industrial Complex, she will keep this losing war going, and keep BlackRock making money on the lives of young boys and women.

Yes and women.. that's passed

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Nope.. to old.. and I wouldn't remain living in a NATO country during an all out war. :ROFLMAO:

I have other citizenships I can use.. Mexico, Uruguay

After a nuclear war with the radioactive dust and fallout, anywhere in the northern hemisphere would be a dystopian nightmare. The earth's temperature would drop, you couldn't grow anything.. mass starvation.. the living would envy the dead.

Hope Kamala wins, she's a whore for the Military Industrial Complex, she will keep this losing war going, and keep BlackRock making money on the lives of young boys and women.

Yes and women.. that's passed

You arent 60

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
59 years 9 months 5 days

Doesn't matter.. I wouldn't stay in Canada if a full scale war started.. a draft.

My Norwegian heritage, genes kept me young, all my relatives are centurion's died 102 to 109

Fuck I was still carded at the bar until I was 35. :ROFLMAO:
Still not too old. Youd rather be a deserter and traitor?

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
Still not too old. Youd rather be a deserter and traitor?

No allegiance to Canada.. or to any country.. it's just a passport.

My only allegiance in life is to $$$$

Before it gets to me they would call 18 to 45 first. By that time my heals would be digging into the sand on Rio de la Plata, having a beer and soaking up the sun.

Meanwhile you would be getting a radiation sunburn. :ROFLMAO: ;)

Your Combine Harvester would be glowing in the dark...

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No allegiance to Canada.. or to any country.. it's just a passport.

My only allegiance in life is to $$$$

Before it gets to me they would call 18 to 45 first. By that time my heals would be digging into the sand on Rio de la Plata, having a beer and soaking up the sun.

Meanwhile you would be getting a radiation sunburn. :ROFLMAO: ;)

Your Combine Harvester would be glowing in the dark...
So leave now. Why wait?

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
Get on xanax, your paranoia is gonna kill you before you get to finish transitioning.

Paranoia, no.. I have been looking to leave Canada for a few years.. a permanent move. Selling off assets, getting citizenships and residency in various countries.

I don't like it here anymore.. even if Pierre Poilievre gets in, Canada for me is a dead end.

Canada is a beautiful country, I will always love Canada as my birthplace and its history.. but the future is already fucked.

In Mexico I always feel like 1000 lbs have been lifted off my shoulders.. the people, smell, food, climate, the colors.

The world and jobs are now remote, you can live anywhere.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Paranoia, no.. I have been looking to leave Canada for a few years.. a permanent move. Selling off assets, getting citizenships and residency in various countries.

I don't like it here anymore.. even if Pierre Poilievre gets in, Canada for me is a dead end.

Canada is a beautiful country, I will always love Canada as my birthplace and its history.. but the future is already fucked.

In Mexico I always feel like 1000 lbs have been lifted off my shoulders.. the people, smell, food, climate, the colors.

The world and jobs are now remote, you can live anywhere.
Go to PV. A fuck tonne of western Canadians live or winter there.