Election 2024

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I am totally surprised that a FOX News poll showed that TRUMP won. Shocking. Next you will tell me an MSNBC poll shows Harris as the winner.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Man, is Ohio effed up or what? But then I knew that because they made big trucks drive 55 MPH and cars 70 MPH on their potholed highway.
So, here's the thing. You are either with Trump or with the Springfield, Immigrant Dog and Cat-Eaters.
You can't be both.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
1. Gun confiscation
2. National Healthcare with long wait times
3. National GST tax on all Good and Services
4. More Federal Government overreach
5. Cater to the WEF
6. Bend the knee to terrorist nations
7. More illegals and open borders.. like Canada, UK and France

View attachment 24624
She looks pretty hot. Thanks, Boom. I'm saving this pic for later. ;)

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I'll say this for the Trump Supporters: they love their propaganda and revisionist history.
Cheeze+cracker+sliding the fuck off.

I also heard Immigrants were wiping their dicks and mudflaps on the American Flag.

His Xenophobic Immigrant Pet trafficking ring for consumption wasn't taken out of context.
He said it.
And you mopes still carry water for him.
You remind me of those folks in the Jonestown Koolaid line.
Drink up.
Orange is popular.

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
And now that the debate is over round heels Harris can go back into hiding .
HIding? Trump is too chicken to have another debate. He made a fool of himself. I don't think I've laughed that hard since Chretien put his helmet on backward in the Former Yugoslavia. Immigrant Pet abductors and Eaters, the xenophobe's cheese is sliding off his cracker.

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
HIding? Trump is too chicken to have another debate. He made a fool of himself. I don't think I've laughed that hard since Chretien put his helmet on backward in the Former Yugoslavia. Immigrant Pet abductors and Eaters, the xenophobe's cheese is sliding off his cracker.
When was Your heroine’s last press conference ? Well she was whisked away after the debate Trump stayed and answered reporters questions for over an hour . He didn’t seem scared to me . , but of course you have been conditioned and happily brainwashed . Keep those earplugs in and those blinders on .

Reactions: Twin_Moose