Omnibus Russia Ukraine crisis

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Read it now. I added to it. We are being lied to. Russia did hit Poland.

You are full of chit once again, as usual. You have no idea as to whether it was one of Russia's or Ukraine's missiles that hit Poland. Why would Russia even attempt to try and send a missile thousands of miles away from its borders into Poland? Russia has no feud with Poland. Even many reporters and journalists in the lefty liberal MSM are not even sure as to who's missile bombed Poland. Some say that the markings on the missile and not Russian markings.

So, shut the hell up and trying to pretend that you know all when in reality you know nothing at all. Fascist supporter. Some people's fkn kids. :D

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Just listen to the Nazi fascist that thinks that all those stats shown above are all for real. You have no phukin idea as to how much military equipment Russia has lost, bimbo. But now, can you also show us as to how much military hardware Ukraine has lost? Let's see the numbers, bimbo. But I bet that you cannot produce those numbers, right, fascist bimbo? There must be in the tens of thousands thgat Ukraine has lost because Nazi Zelensky keeps asking for more military hardware and money from America and Europe.

On FOXNEWS(Tucker)the other night he reported that America has now given 56 billion American tax dollars to Ukraine. As if America can afford to give away and lose that kind of money when so many Americans are suffering and who could have used some of that money to help themselves get by.

But ask if senile old Joe BiDumb or Pelosi really gives a shit about America or Americans. I know that you do not care either about those Americans suffering. You give more of a shit about a useless war that nobody in the end will win. Only the taxpayers will once again lose out. You are such a bimbo, bimbo. LOL.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Coward: A gutless, whimpering little appendix who talks a big game with all his badass cussing and backs it up with. . . more talk. And nothing else.

Synonyms: Pussy, wuss, wimp, candy-ass.

Reactions: petros

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Poland is 1 millimeter away from Russia. Yer sew smrt.

The war that is going on in Ukraine is hundreds of miles away from Poland. How or why would Russia want to bomb Poland, yer so smrt? What? Is Russia now trying to start another war with Poland and are ready to enter Poland? If a missile hit Poland than it was probably caused by a glitch in the missile that sent the missile in the wrong direction and landed in Poland. Apparently, the missile was not a Russian missile. That has been proven now. And I do not believe that anyone died in Poland from the missile. Just my opinion, yer so smrt. :p

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Coward: A gutless, whimpering little appendix who talks a big game with all his badass cussing and backs it up with. . . more talk. And nothing else.

Synonyms: Pussy, wuss, wimp, candy-ass.

Yup, that sure describes a coward like you alright. Glad we got that now straightened out, coward. :ROFLMAO:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The war that is going on in Ukraine is hundreds of miles away from Poland. How or why would Russia want to bomb Poland, yer so smrt? What? Is Russia now trying to start another war with Poland and are ready to enter Poland? If a missile hit Poland than it was probably caused by a glitch in the missile that sent the missile in the wrong direction and landed in Poland. Apparently, the missile was not a Russian missile. That has been proven now. And I do not believe that anyone died in Poland from the missile. Just my opinion, yer so smrt. :p
Poland borders Russia.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Well then, that must make you a Nazi corrupt supporting Zelensky bimbo. I am a real and true conservative bimbo who believes in more freedom, less government, and less taxes. Unlike you Fascist that believes in just the opposite. Otherwise, why would you be supporting a corrupt Nazi state, fascist suck.

Calling me a commie just shows how desperate and stupid you really are to try and make this true-blue conservative look bad, bimbo. Now go watch the CBC or CNN and get updated on more Ukranian lies and bullshit. :D
Who the fack you responding to me or Pete? Isn't Ukraine trying to fight for their freedom of choice?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Just listen to the Nazi fascist that thinks that all those stats shown above are all for real. You have no phukin idea as to how much military equipment Russia has lost, bimbo. But now, can you also show us as to how much military hardware Ukraine has lost? Let's see the numbers, bimbo. But I bet that you cannot produce those numbers, right, fascist bimbo? There must be in the tens of thousands thgat Ukraine has lost because Nazi Zelensky keeps asking for more military hardware and money from America and Europe.

On FOXNEWS(Tucker)the other night he reported that America has now given 56 billion American tax dollars to Ukraine. As if America can afford to give away and lose that kind of money when so many Americans are suffering and who could have used some of that money to help themselves get by.

But ask if senile old Joe BiDumb or Pelosi really gives a shit about America or Americans. I know that you do not care either about those Americans suffering. You give more of a shit about a useless war that nobody in the end will win. Only the taxpayers will once again lose out. You are such a bimbo, bimbo. LOL.
This is the bare minimum amount of equipment that Russia lost verified by pictures or videos

Russia - 7994, of which: destroyed: 4899, damaged: 194, abandoned: 300, captured: 2598​

The USA wastes more money than that in covert operations around the world

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Just listen to the Nazi fascist that thinks that all those stats shown above are all for real. You have no phukin idea as to how much military equipment Russia has lost,
Actually, loss analysis is pretty easy when it comes to Russian armour. First off Russia has over 12,000 tanks in its inventory. It's long used its armour force as a "fear weapon" against Europe.
But here's the reality. When Russia invaded Ukraine they only had about 3400 tanks available that were capable of engaging in modern warfare. The rest of their tanks are Soviet-era scrap iron with a handful of T-72s that were upgraded with modern gear and could be ready to roll in a relatively short time. Some of the rest of the scrap iron could be refitted/rebuilt but it's questionable if that would be cheaper and quicker than just building new tanks. Of which Russia is currently only capable of producing about 60 per month.
Keep in mind they have almost ZERO spare parts for those Soviet-era tanks.
This year Russia lost a BUNCH of MBTs, either destroyed or abandoned and captured. In fact, one of the biggest contributors to the Ukraine's armoured forces is Russia.
Right now it's estimated that Russia is down to around 200 modern warfare capable MBTs with several hundred others leaning to the obsolescent side. Total estimated armoured force currently for Russia; 1200 tanks. That's a loss of over 2/3 of what they started with.

Meanwhile the Russian air force is as useless as tits on a bull. That's not a knock against their pilots but a knock against Russia's production and logistical nightmares. As a result, the Ukrainians were able to build up their air defences making high, medium and low-level attacks almost suicidal for Russian pilots.

Right now China is probably watching and thinking, "Hmmm we could take a nice bite out of Russia and expand our own territory. What are they going to do about it?"