The Trudope strikes again.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

These people are completely devoid of both intellect and common decency.
We are on the verge of a world food shortage.
People will die, if that happens. Lots of them. Not in 2100, but very soon.
Trudeau doesn't care. He knows he'll be fed.
Canadian farmers will be put out of business.
Trudeau doesn't care. It has become obvious that he dislikes and distrusts the common working man.
We need to rid ourselves of Trudeau (and Singh) as soon as an election becomes possible.
Funny you should mention that.
Jagmeet Singh is making rumbling noises. The NDP leader is beginning to sound like a person who has doubts about his closest political ally and his deal with him.

How shall we interpret this? For, there are two Jagmeets. Which Jagmeet is at play here?

Twitter Jagmeet is angry Jagmeet. Twitter Jagmeet is as a roaring lion, who rages daily about Liberal ineptitude, heartlessness towards Lunch Box Joe — an outdated NDP term, but let that pass — and scorns Justin Trudeau for his amity toward billionaires and his responsibility for such massive government flops as the infamous Pearson airport and overnight lineups of citizens outside passport offices. The former is a hill of luggage and the latter a national disgrace.

There is another Jagmeet, who may be described as the prime minister’s political fortress of solitude.

This is protector of the reign Jagmeet. Buttress, bulwark and personal breakwater Jagmeet, protecting Justin from what our friend Hamlet in a famous talk referred to as a “sea of troubles.”

For Trudeau surely has his troubles these days, and an ocean of them.

Now so familiar as to constitute a litany in the general mind: cosmetic racism in his younger days; those cringe-summoning days in India that mutated a state visit into a Bollywood comedy; photo-opping via the government jet; turbulence over government interference with prosecutions against a Quebec company, SNC-Lavalin, and with the RCMP’s investigation into Nova Scotia’s horrific mass murder; the close embrace of he and his near-whole family with the WE evangelists; and, of course, his wild and inexplicable fidelity to catastrophic environmental alarmism, on the altar of which he has offered up as expiatory sacrifices Canada’s oil industry, and latterly — this is or should by any measure be a deep national shame — its agricultural industry, its farmers, men and women who provide “the bread of life” not only to Canadians, but to the less happy and dependant hungry of this whole wide world.

This is Exactly what you’re describing Colpy!!

Have I mentioned the calling down of the Emergencies Act, that great hammer on the civil rights of all Canadians?

No I have not. For which, much shame should fall upon me. The invocation of this invasion of every citizen’s right to protest, its dark reach into the bank accounts of Canadian citizens, and the unspeakable successive prosecutorial assaults on Freedom Convoy organizer Tamara Lich throw a grim, deep shadow on Canada’s democracy.

The inquiry into the Liberal government’s “justification” for invoking the Emergencies Act is in the usual sludge and mud and delay launched by this delinquent administration. Parliament is now conveniently in recess, due only to return in a hybrid version utilizing Zoom. The Emergencies Act inquiry, whatever its meagre chances for real revelation, is the most important ever to be instituted. Yet, the calling down of the full powers of the state, which showed the protections of the fabled Charter of Rights and Freedoms to be of tissue strength and useless in the very moment when they are and were most needed, barely stirs whispers in the popular press. New scandals eclipse the older ones.

So yes, Trudeau needs “I am Justin’s parliamentary bodyguard” Singh, but Singh is making rumbling noises. Because he has finally heard that his bonding with the Liberal government is hurting, if not nullifying, the NDP as an independent, critical and overseeing force in the House of Commons. Perhaps some in Singh’s own caucus, usually so vibrant on Twitter and in press releases, are viewing the “deal” — I prefer to call it “the coalition” — as stripping the entire NDP of its once so swaddled reputation as the “conscience of the House of Commons.”

Hence we are now hearing that Trudeau must “perform” on his promises of a dental-care program and whatever else Singh threw into the pot when he joined perfect hands with the government he was elected to oppose. Singh is one with the carbon tax. He is one with the torment just thrown at Canadian farmers. He does not push for answers from the inquiry into the Emergencies Act. He asks no questions that will really hurt.

Thus, Singh is eviscerating his own party as a respectable force in Canadian politics. The rumblings I referred to at the top of this piece are the result — I presume — of the few alert members of the NDP caucus who recognize that the leader of their party may also be its destroyer.

Tommy Douglas is revolving in his grave.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
But Jinny, it's so HARD to tell when you're being sarcastic and when you really mean it, that it's easier to take every word you say as your actually meaning it.

Unless you're admitting not everything you say is meant to be serious, in which case... that could change so much about interacting with you!
I see I'll have to go back to using purple text to denote sarcasm.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I see I'll have to go back to using purple text to denote sarcasm.

Seriously Jin, I realize you would never say anything good about Obama what so ever, so yeah, could tell it was sarcasm.

That doesn't negate the post I made in reply, that he was no saint and IMO anyone who thinks such really needs a reality check.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Seriously Jin, I realize you would never say anything good about Obama what so ever, so yeah, could tell it was sarcasm.

That doesn't negate the post I made in reply, that he was no saint and IMO anyone who thinks such really needs a reality check.
Well, that would include the MSM and legacy news media as well as every half-wit on the left who screamed "racist" anytime someone criticized O'Bumwad, even when said criticism was valid and on point.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Funny you should mention that.
Jagmeet Singh is making rumbling noises. The NDP leader is beginning to sound like a person who has doubts about his closest political ally and his deal with him.

How shall we interpret this? For, there are two Jagmeets. Which Jagmeet is at play here?

Twitter Jagmeet is angry Jagmeet. Twitter Jagmeet is as a roaring lion, who rages daily about Liberal ineptitude, heartlessness towards Lunch Box Joe — an outdated NDP term, but let that pass — and scorns Justin Trudeau for his amity toward billionaires and his responsibility for such massive government flops as the infamous Pearson airport and overnight lineups of citizens outside passport offices. The former is a hill of luggage and the latter a national disgrace.

There is another Jagmeet, who may be described as the prime minister’s political fortress of solitude.

This is protector of the reign Jagmeet. Buttress, bulwark and personal breakwater Jagmeet, protecting Justin from what our friend Hamlet in a famous talk referred to as a “sea of troubles.”

For Trudeau surely has his troubles these days, and an ocean of them.

Now so familiar as to constitute a litany in the general mind: cosmetic racism in his younger days; those cringe-summoning days in India that mutated a state visit into a Bollywood comedy; photo-opping via the government jet; turbulence over government interference with prosecutions against a Quebec company, SNC-Lavalin, and with the RCMP’s investigation into Nova Scotia’s horrific mass murder; the close embrace of he and his near-whole family with the WE evangelists; and, of course, his wild and inexplicable fidelity to catastrophic environmental alarmism, on the altar of which he has offered up as expiatory sacrifices Canada’s oil industry, and latterly — this is or should by any measure be a deep national shame — its agricultural industry, its farmers, men and women who provide “the bread of life” not only to Canadians, but to the less happy and dependant hungry of this whole wide world.

This is Exactly what you’re describing Colpy!!

Have I mentioned the calling down of the Emergencies Act, that great hammer on the civil rights of all Canadians?

No I have not. For which, much shame should fall upon me. The invocation of this invasion of every citizen’s right to protest, its dark reach into the bank accounts of Canadian citizens, and the unspeakable successive prosecutorial assaults on Freedom Convoy organizer Tamara Lich throw a grim, deep shadow on Canada’s democracy.

The inquiry into the Liberal government’s “justification” for invoking the Emergencies Act is in the usual sludge and mud and delay launched by this delinquent administration. Parliament is now conveniently in recess, due only to return in a hybrid version utilizing Zoom. The Emergencies Act inquiry, whatever its meagre chances for real revelation, is the most important ever to be instituted. Yet, the calling down of the full powers of the state, which showed the protections of the fabled Charter of Rights and Freedoms to be of tissue strength and useless in the very moment when they are and were most needed, barely stirs whispers in the popular press. New scandals eclipse the older ones.

So yes, Trudeau needs “I am Justin’s parliamentary bodyguard” Singh, but Singh is making rumbling noises. Because he has finally heard that his bonding with the Liberal government is hurting, if not nullifying, the NDP as an independent, critical and overseeing force in the House of Commons. Perhaps some in Singh’s own caucus, usually so vibrant on Twitter and in press releases, are viewing the “deal” — I prefer to call it “the coalition” — as stripping the entire NDP of its once so swaddled reputation as the “conscience of the House of Commons.”

Hence we are now hearing that Trudeau must “perform” on his promises of a dental-care program and whatever else Singh threw into the pot when he joined perfect hands with the government he was elected to oppose. Singh is one with the carbon tax. He is one with the torment just thrown at Canadian farmers. He does not push for answers from the inquiry into the Emergencies Act. He asks no questions that will really hurt.

Thus, Singh is eviscerating his own party as a respectable force in Canadian politics. The rumblings I referred to at the top of this piece are the result — I presume — of the few alert members of the NDP caucus who recognize that the leader of their party may also be its destroyer.

Tommy Douglas is revolving in his grave.
Jagmeet has an obligation to the people of Canada to turf this traitor and Marxist dictator out the f'n window. This Marxist globalist buffoon needs to be fired and after that arrested and charged with crimes against Canadians and crimes against humanity. Nothing less will do. Works for me. (y)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Why do you listen to people you know are half-wits?
It's sad to say it but all of us here have to constantly listen to a "half wit" like you and the other "half wit" twin tag team bimbo buddy of yours Serryahoo all the time. Are you and Serryahoo married to each other by chance. Just wondering because you two do\would make a wonderful married Marxist troll couple.

Come on you two? I know that you are both Turdeau and BiDumb ass kissers so why don't you two just admit it and be done with it. Well comrades? :D

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Serryahoo, if you really had something to say that would ever make any sense at all it would be a bloody fkn miracle. Having to listen to your leftist liberal dribble all the time is getting rather boring. I have this IQ checking machine that tells me what my IQ is for the day. Sadly, when I reply to any of your silly ass Marxist replies my IQ drops quite a lot. I guess that this is my IQ's way of telling me that you are now dealing with a stupid and silly ass ridiculous low IQ lefty liberal buffoon. Gawd dam it, I think my IQ is right. My IQ goes way back up after I stay away from dealing with you for awhile. :ROFLMAO: