Why People Think the World is Flat

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Breaking news. Jintonic failed big time with his IQ test last week. We are seeing the results from his replies here already. Rumor has it that he may have to be committed. Too bad, so sad. LOL.
Says the fucktard who mistakes me for T-bones. Here, I'll help you with the difference. My name starts with a "J" and T-bones name starts with a "T". Hope that helps, but I doubt it will.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Now, are trees and grass and plants really green looking or do we believe that they look green? Does the sun look yellow or orange or a mixture of both? Is the moon made of rock or cheese? Just some questions that needs answering too. We need to know? :unsure:
The way light works, trees and plants are every colour but green.

They reflect the green wavelengths when active. In fall as plants and tree go dormant the leaves lose a compound that reflects blue wavelengths so they only reflect yellow wavelengths. It goes on for when other compounds that leave a leaf that goes from green to reflect red

How's your IQ now? Just doubled?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

They reflect the green wavelengths when active. In fall as plants and tree go dormant the leaves lose a compound that reflects blue wavelengths so they only reflect yellow wavelengths. It goes on for when other compounds that leave a leaf that goes from green to reflect red

Someone should introduce taxme to chlorophyll.

Reactions: taxslave and petros

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Says the fucktard who mistakes me for T-bones. Here, I'll help you with the difference. My name starts with a "J" and T-bones name starts with a "T". Hope that helps, but I doubt it will.

There is no difference between you and T-bones anyway. Both of you are stunned stupid lefty liberals. LOL.

It's hard to believe that you actually know some letters in the alphabet. You truly are amazing indeed. :unsure:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Do we need this guy around?

Cast your vote!

Dam right you do need me around. I bring plenty of common sense and logic to this forum. The question now is do we really need you around? My vote says we do not need you around. Why? Because you never have anything to offer here except leftist liberal bullshit. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

I am looking at the grass and trees and plants right now, and they dam well look the color of green to me. You need to really get off those crazy drugs that you are on. Shocking.

If my IQ doubled, it is for sure that it had nothing to do with you. 😛

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I am looking at the grass and trees and plants right now, and they dam well look the color of green to me. You need to really get off those crazy drugs that you are on. Shocking.

The "look" green but they aren’t. Its a fact. In the right spectrum of light they look black because they absorb it.

You can't change physics but you can dye you hair.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Dam right you do need me around. I bring plenty of common sense and logic to this forum. The question now is do we really need you around? My vote says we do not need you around. Why? Because you never have anything to offer here except leftist liberal bullshit. :LOL:
You dont make sense therefore youre a Liberal.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

It didnt, cancel the balloon bouquet.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
You can't, you don't, get over yourself.
The proof you're a moron is you're a Marxist. That's not just proof you're a moron, it's empirical evidence.
wtf do you know about Marx, you couldn't read a sentence of the Communist Manifesto pamphlet never mind Capital.