46 Immigrants found dead inside tractor-trailer

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
That argument makes no sense at all to me, and in fact it seems self-refuting. If as you claim Biden opened up the border for all to enter freely, why were these people being smuggled hiding in a semi-trailer? They could have just walked in freely at any border crossing.

Wtf? You make no sense to me. BiDumb has allowed the world to walk right on into America and in anyway that those illegals want to enter America. Many of those illegals just walked into America freely and most did not cross at land border legal crossings. Many of those smuggled illegals did end up in trailers to be shipped across America after they were smuggled into America at the many non controlled border crossing points. Trump had the border pretty much secured with his wall that he had started to build. BiDumb is responsible for the border mess. BiDumb stopped all further construction on the wall. The buffoon.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
Sounds good.

Or I guess we could drive around and around (and around and around) the Washington Beltway at six bucks a gallon. My body, my choice! (Her body, my choice.)
hey, didn't Biden rename it the "Washington Belt&Roadway"?

:?D

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
Wtf? You make no sense to me. BiDumb has allowed the world to walk right on into America and in anyway that those illegals want to enter America. Many of those illegals just walked into America freely and most did not cross at land border legal crossings. Many of those smuggled illegals did end up in trailers to be shipped across America after they were smuggled into America at the many non controlled border crossing points. Trump had the border pretty much secured with his wall that he had started to build. BiDumb is responsible for the border mess. BiDumb stopped all further construction on the wall. The buffoon.
Isn't it obvious to y'all those 46 illegals were gonna vote republican?

Surely it's the only way those responsible can be let off with the standard light sentence.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Isn't it obvious to y'all those 46 illegals were gonna vote republican?

Surely it's the only way those responsible can be let off with the standard light sentence.

BiDumb wants all the illegals he/him/his can get into America in the hopes that they will remember him/his/he at the polls in the next midterm election or 2024, that is if the senile old fart still wants to try and run against Trump. Republicans wanted to keep out all of those illegals out of America. especially the Mexican cartels. BiDumb wanted and welcomed their cartel business. BiDumb is probably getting a kickback from allowing all of those illegals to enter America illegally. The senile old fart will do anything for a buck. BiDumb would destroy America for a buck. Anyways, we should all know by now as to who is really behind all of this illegal immigration going on at the American/Mexican border. The fkn demoncrats, that's who. And we have a dip shit running Canada who is trying to do the same thing. Flood the country with third world future liberal voters. Man, are white people in Canada and America ever in trouble today. 😟