Trudeau calls trucker protest an 'insult to truth'

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I didn't realize by swearing an oath to the Queen takes away her "freedom of association" that is included in our Constitution. So I guess no one can object to anything governmental without losing their jobs. That is called fascism! Apparently bill, you approve. WOW!! Just WOW!!
Because a job is a right.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You can't make a living as a farmer, restaurateur, or food seller without adhering to government health and safety regulations.

You can't make a living as a trucker without adhering to government health and safety regulations.

Is dawn breaking yet? Or are you still stumbling around in the dark?
True but those have nothing in common with creating two classes of citizens and mandatory injections of experimental toxins .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
True but those have nothing in common with creating two classes of citizens and mandatory injections of experimental toxins .
Well, except that they're both public safety and health regulations.

Shouldn't you be off showing My Opinion that you know more about the Air Force than he does?

Reactions: mentalfloss

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
They benefit sitting at home during a strike? How would they benefit from the teacher getting more money after?

This should be immediately obvious to you.

Just like how there's been literally no benefit from these illegal blockades.

Ottawa police warn protesters that a crackdown is coming as federal government cites alleged extremist ties of convoy leaders​

Police give notice to Ottawa protesters | The Star

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
This should be immediately obvious to you.

Just like how there's been literally no benefit from these illegal blockades.

Ottawa police warn protesters that a crackdown is coming as federal government cites alleged extremist ties of convoy leaders​

Police give notice to Ottawa protesters | The
https://www.thestar.com/politics/fe...wa-protesters-that-a-crackdown-is-coming.html

Was there a benefit when the natives blockaded the rail lines and roads for weeks at a time?.....How about when BLM/Anifta shut down cities for months?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Shouldn't you be off showing My Opinion that you know more about the Air Force than he does?

Really ? Everything I said was accurate , look it up . You don’t have to he admitted as much .

Reactions: petros

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Really ? Everything I said was accurate , look it up . You don’t have to he admitted as much .
See? You showed him you know more about the air force than a 35-year veteran.

I'm just surprised you haven't run around humping my leg and begging for attention with the startling revelation that the U.S. Air Force used to be the U.S. Army Air Force and before that it was the U.S. Army Air Corps and it was authorized as a separate service on Sept. 15, 1947 blah blah blah Sheldon.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

I'm just surprised you haven't run around humping my leg and begging for attention with the startling revelation that the U.S. Air Force used to be the U.S. Army Air Force and before that it was the U.S. Army Air Corps and it was authorized as a separate service on Sept. 15, 1947 blah blah blah Sheldon.
Did I ever suggest I know more about the Air Force ? No , as usual you read so much that isn’t there. I give two fucks about the U.S. AirForce . In Canada during no opinions supposed career there was no such entity as the Royal Canadian Airforce . Prove me wrong .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Did I ever suggest I know more about the Air Force ? No , as usual you read so much that isn’t there. I give two fucks about the U.S. AirForce . In Canada during no opinions supposed career there was no such entity as the Royal Canadian Airforce . Prove me wrong .
Oh I wouldn’t hump your leg , if I wanted you to be my butch .

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Well...

Founded1 April 1924; 97 years ago

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
For giving two fucks about it, you sure spend a lot of time talking about it, Sheldon.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I personally think the EMA is a stupid move on Trudeau's part, but also not shocked by it.

Because Gods forbid he actually DO HIS JOB and you know, meet with people at least.

That said, these morons don't seem to get that they've overstayed their welcome and they aren't leaving; EMA is likely the only thing to get them out at this point but *shrug* WTF ever; it's a shitshow regardless at this point. They ALL are fucking stupid, Truckers and Trudeau alike.
Here’s the mother of all questions for Trudeau and it is one that he cannot, and will never, answer: what was so difficult about having a talk with the leaders of a group of Canadians who found some of the government’s COVID regulations to be a grievous burden?

When Black Lives Matter flooded the streets, Trudeau not only met with them, he went into the streets and joined in on the their American-inspired protest. He gave them a knee and bowed his head. But he would not meet with the truckers. He would not talk to their representatives. There was certainly no kneeling.

He rhetorically abused the citizens in the protest. He suggested they were racists and misogynists and that they hold “unacceptable views.” Which was a deliberate tactic to isolate them, to marginalize them, to mark them as somehow unCanadian.

The most egregious, polarizing agent in this entire protest has been the leader of the country. Two hours of talking, a little respect, a touch of democratic process and the whole affair could have been washed away. And we would not now have half the world asking: what in God’s name is going on in Canada?

Reactions: Serryah