You are living on stolen land

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I wrote a beer commercial once, but never pitched it.

Archeologists are shown digging up Indian Arrowheads. The camera zooms in on the arrowhead...a flashback in time...the camera zooms out and that arrowhead is actually a large stone-age guitar pick being played by a caveman guitarist and his band. The drummer is pounding the skins with two big zebra bones...there's a mosh pit with all of the fur coats...waitresses serving the beer brand to everyone...etc.

It was a bit of a stretch and a lark, but I always felt it could fly. Probably not nowadays though. I think it would have been a good fit in the 80's or 90's.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Canada was purchased, with the exception of BC IIRC. As for the rest of their ignorant, racist idiocy on that tweet, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in November we celebrate it in October and it has absolutely zero connection to the American thanksgiving. Canadians also don't just eat turkey many of us eat ham or goose or whatever the hell we feel like having. Hell, in my house it's either chicken or homemade pizza.
And lastly, YOU live on this "stolen" land too. If you feel that strongly about it, move somewhere else. No one is putting a gun to your head and making you stay here. Also funny how we never hear asswipes like BLM and other propaganda spewing half wits whine about the govt importing ever more people to this "stolen land". I bet not a single one of them gives two shits or a flying rat's ass about the Native people, they're just typical Marxist garbage using anyone they can to try and further their own agenda.

• Love
Reactions: Tecumsehsbones

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
I wrote a beer commercial once, but never pitched it.

Archeologists are shown digging up Indian Arrowheads. The camera zooms in on the arrowhead...a flashback in time...the camera zooms out and that arrowhead is actually a large stone-age guitar pick being played by a caveman guitarist and his band. The drummer is pounding the skins with two big zebra bones...there's a mosh pit with all of the fur coats...waitresses serving the beer brand to everyone...etc.

It was a bit of a stretch and a lark, but I always felt it could fly. Probably not nowadays though. I think it would have been a good fit in the 80's or 90's.
was it Redbone singin' come and get you some?

Reactions: Hoof Hearted