Anti-vax Terrorists Overwhelm Restaurant, Cause Shutdown

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
Do you ever bring anything to this forum other than grade school insults? Why not actually make an intelligent rebuttal if you disagree with their position? If you are just going to do this shit, why even bother posting?
I respond accordingly you low IQ muppet

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
You've read like less than 3 books in your entire life and feast from the feces of your diaper all day, don't talk to me you mongoloid.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Youtube banning anti-vaxxers.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

The globalist communist big pharma bastards that control social media, our traitorous politicians and the lying MSM must be really terrified of anyone who is an anti-vaxxer and who has their own opinion and point of view on the subject. If their experimental covid vaccine really works so well then why and what is with all of the panic and censorship on their part? If their globalist big pharma covid vaccines works so well then why should they be afraid of anyone who dares to defy or question or challenge their covid vaccines? Just wondering about that? :cool:

PS: I know that there is big big money to be made now for anyone who has stocks or shares in big pharma. Thanx to this covid lie and hoax there are more billionaires out there today who made their money from this covid hoax. Our politicians are but one of those bastards that are making plenty of money off of covid. Just my opinion of course. :LOL:

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Banning independent thought is what all good communist countries do.

Seeing that the non vaccinated people are now on the communist hit list in communist Canada, I wonder as to how much longer it will be before they come for me and lock me up? And for those who are cheering their communist governments here in communist Canada to come for me, it won't be too much longer after that before they will come for you, vaccinated or not. Guaranteed. You will have to take those booster jabs or else watch your ass. You will be next to feel the punch and find yourself on the outside looking in. Either you are in with the globalist covid vaccine club or you are not.

The useful idiots who are blaming the non vaccinated people for the covid crisis will soon enough find out that they have become a bunch of useful idiots for their politicians and the globalists, and they will then be treated as useful idiots and be pushed to the side just like the non vaccinated today are being shoved to the side. We are in a war for freedom in Canada. It's the communists politicians in Canada against the freedom loving fighter patriots in Canada.

We already have banned independent alternative media thought in Canada today thanks to our communist political leaders and the lying Chinese Communist Daily MSM in Canada. We just have not seen it in full force as of yet, but it is coming. Believe it or not. Enjoy what little freedom you have left today. ☹️

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Seeing that the non vaccinated people are now on the communist hit list in communist Canada, I wonder as to how much longer it will be before they come for me and lock me up? And for those who are cheering their communist governments here in communist Canada to come for me, it won't be too much longer after that before they will come for you, vaccinated or not. Guaranteed. You will have to take those booster jabs or else watch your ass. You will be next to feel the punch and find yourself on the outside looking in. Either you are in with the globalist covid vaccine club or you are not.

The useful idiots who are blaming the non vaccinated people for the covid crisis will soon enough find out that they have become a bunch of useful idiots for their politicians and the globalists, and they will then be treated as useful idiots and be pushed to the side just like the non vaccinated today are being shoved to the side. We are in a war for freedom in Canada. It's the communists politicians in Canada against the freedom loving fighter patriots in Canada.

We already have banned independent alternative media thought in Canada today thanks to our communist political leaders and the lying Chinese Communist Daily MSM in Canada. We just have not seen it in full force as of yet, but it is coming. Believe it or not. Enjoy what little freedom you have left today. ☹️
The useful idiots are mostly too stupid to be anything but.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
The useful idiots are mostly too stupid to be anything but.

Even the buffoon lying politicians and the liars in the media think that they are all okay and are in the good books of the globalists. When the globalists are able to get their great reset communist agenda up and running for good, those stupid buffoons will find out very quickly that they have been used as useful idiots. But for now, it's all about money and power and control to them and nothing more. They hate Canada, they hate Canadians and really do hate themselves because they know that what they are doing is wrong and is causing great harm to Canadians. They have pretty much sold their souls to the globalist devil. Bastards. (n)

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015

the problem is capitalism. it's capitalism that kept airports open during a pandemic which led to variants like the delta. why? because profits.
it's capitalism that prioritizes the profit of the corporations over human health and the wellbeing of the earth itself.
antivaxxers have existed since vaccines existed, they're a dumb minority no one cares about, albeit they can start problems. the grand issue is a system that will stop at nothing to search for profit over everything.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
the problem is capitalism. it's capitalism that kept airports open during a pandemic which led to variants like the delta. why? because profits.
it's capitalism that prioritizes the profit of the corporations over human health and the wellbeing of the earth itself.
antivaxxers have existed since vaccines existed, they're a dumb minority no one cares about, albeit they can start problems. the grand issue is a system that will stop at nothing to search for profit over everything.
The problem is a communist country deliberately set this virus loose on the world and their admirers in the free world deliberately let it spread.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
I think Canada, with its mix of free market capitalism and social programs, is basically a good system. We have just let too much control fall into the hands of the corporate sector, something that started 1970ish with the adoption of neoliberal economic policies. The system is controlled by a very few a the top of the food chain who seek only to service themselves, screw the rest. We are no longer a society of people, we are now seen as consumers. Everything is about the bottom line. Wages have been stagnant for decades, not keeping pace with the cost of living, and the environment is going to shit.