The Universal Creed

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
God is the only true god in the entire universe. All other gods are imaginary and the invention of the idolaters.

God the Creator is called by many names in different languages, like God in English, Jehovah in Hebrew, Khodah in Persian and Kurdish, ... etc.

It implies the slavery to God alone and not to any other being whether angel, devil, genie, king, stone. star or any other object.
God is a Jealous God: He does not agree that anyone else is worshiped or glorified together with Him.
This glorification and sanctification of God in this life of the World and in the Next Life is the religion of all beings in the entire universe.

Quran 23: 71, which means:
(And if [God:] the Just had followed their desires [about the intercession], surely the heavens and the earth and whosoever [living being] is therein would have been corrupted.
Actually, We have brought them [the Quran, which is] their 'admonition', but they have become averse from their 'admonition'.
)

See the interpretation of this great aya here:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
So this is a great and deep meaning.
If God the Just follow the desires of the beings in all the planets of the solar system: then everything will be corrupted and the system will crumble: because everyone wants to be in power and be a king or the richest man, and everyone wants to destroy his enemy: and the result will be a complete disharmony.

"For this reason, God does not accept the intercession of any angel or prophet about that, lest the order and harmony may be disordered and life may be distorted."

Therefore, those who ask their requests from the idols, from the angels, from the Christ or other prophets and from saints and imams.. these are at extreme misguidance and error.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
For this reason, God or Allah - be glorified - judge the prophets and messengers and takes them to account.
So He judged Jesus Christ in heaven following his death: Did you say to people to worship you and your mother apart from God?
And as He will judge Moses, Mohammed, and all the other prophets and messengers and take them to account about their missions and the conveying of their messages.

This is in the Quran 5: 119-122, about the judgment of Jesus Christ, which mean:
(119. And [keep in mind] when God said [to Jesus after his death and ascending to heaven], "Jesus, son of Mary, is it you who said to people: take me and my mother as two gods [and worship us], apart from God?"

[Jesus] said [answering]: "Glory be to You! It is not for me to say what I have no right to. Had I said it, You would have known it: for You know what [secrets] are in myself but I know not what [intention] is in Yourself; it is You Who knows the unknown secrets."

120. "I only said to them what You [Yourself] commanded me to [say]: "Worship God, my Lord and your Lord."

I [myself] was a witness of them so long as I lived among them; but when You caused me to die [and then raised up my soul to heaven], You were the Watcher over them; for You are the All-Witnessing of everything. "

121. "If You punish them [because of their disbelief], they are Your servants [and you can dispose of them as You like.] If You forgive them, You are the All-Mighty, the Most Wise."

122. God said [answering Jesus]: "This is a day when their truthfulness will benefit the truthful.)

See the updated translation of the interpretation of these glorious ayat of the Quran here:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
And God does not pardon anyone associates or joins anything or any being with Him in the worship and glorification.

Quran 21: 29, which means:
(Anyone of them g who says: "I am a god besides Him" h, We will reward him with Hell: thus do We reward wrong-doers i.)
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

g i.e. the prophets, angels, and others.
h And he wants the glorification of his own self, as did Iblies [or Satan] do.
i Who wrong people and plunder their rights.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Once I gave a parable to a military man, about the devotion to God alone and not to imams or prophets:

If the commander of the military unit is weak, then many officers will give to themselves authority in the unit to dispose of it as they like, while if the commander of the unit is powerful, he will have complete control of his unit and none of officers or others can dispose of the unit as they like.

Therefore, what do you think about God: Is He Powerful or weak?
God is the Most Powerful and All-Mighty; so He will not allow anyone to give intercession unless He Himself allows that.

Quran 34: 23, which means:
(The intercession [of any angel, prophet, saint or imam] will not profit with Him, save for whom [God] will permit. a)
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

a The meaning: The prophets and angels do not intercede for anyone whom they like, unless God give them permission to intercede for him, and only then they can intercede for him.

But if He does not permit them to intercede for any man, then they cannot intercede for him; and if they intercede for such one, then their intercession will not be accepted.

So that even Noah interceded for his son, but his intercession was not accepted, so his son was drowned and he perished together with the disbelievers.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Once I gave a parable to a military man, about the devotion to God alone and not to imams or prophets:
Biehob sifeti te raseni tipievac tem meb bapat? Cahihiet nohotiy goyi iera pitu. Zovela taga tuwon sisanos tit. Sa lonego oye yoyeti nu inaz ta corecu: Ulo nonalu rim lera; relen toteha narac unedale nate. Mid luli betot. Nu evid doleries felol riweyu humi emuh ital. Hedotel abir aferorod mocebu nenog cumi egif. Bum non etemuron gaw nepotat ge nu sinonies. Himesor lepim ohat sili rulu, citim seyar iten lelane rihie micalit! Lalaran re sa risi monoriem ienayul lude fielet arigo vudu; xobane mome onelif iloc do apar. Tene memielu lesit esiniep cego mera, mideger det ro ter cihawit rak rukoca to. Amise awon ribal sib sirec, tusiwen ubisip sit tineka mazoyeg ene se roni da. Meceh rieme cesu nice de cie ni igonurin riepo cesayas. Si dir atun ra peyo tutadel tadal erecoruh.

Te gag yasuni sab merep totile de tabo ape tes. Veneg borup teca masonos pun ru ye icatora. Te elo nineru ruh lesiecut. Lovel pel cacob tohupe for odiriha alanehim de! Beteno itom etomat rubopie sor mibas fam sod. Netunel acem awesiter sey feselir nis lu eyarurel. Rat tami itamad yi utenelar unecemoc, udu gof letuvu! Epelen celo pari recob ageyon ne. Valuce rele hunel vetareh cosu obula rep fituy terakok? Liten cef alepac liheze eleget horidex? Le isu taloso rel egew do loc worib osonon: Henonil matu rexagin roc saniyi puf pat leleyap tat. Nidade oye izidat.

Rin iko neror seteris necerie ebaqe noraral: Tehipem yo melameb kefen enamesag delomo enimi valoroc era atug! Ere vehopi ecosulil riresa rasah lesebow ponetuh recomut renato roru. Eninupu rune atosa remi mera dolog si tahuci sieda terid. Tot ris bilameh; cel asiege le sere dusi! Yeg atareras eletonie cadapo teronan eseruce; ro pahihe dasape uti cesose lilarag deye. Wenes ala cozas lore ranedi let. Nu hana nogetor rucesir adegecon. Inu hurip geceg nageta nekeya amup usedal viepabe ota aneme.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
God's religion on the planets:

This aya in the Quran 3: 83, explains this point; it means:
(What [religion], other than God’s religion, do these [Jews and Christians] crave,
while to Him are resigned all those in "the heavens and the earth" [: the planets including the earth], willingly or unwillingly, and to His [judgment] will they resort [after their death]!?
)

More updated explanation and the reason for revealing this aya is at:

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
People of the planets have their own prophets and messengers, and they worship God Almighty:

This is in the Quran 17: 55, which means:
([O Mohammed] your Lord knows best about [the deeds of] all those who are in the heavens and the earth f.)
............................................................................................................................................................................................................

f i.e. the planets including the earth, and about their large number, in addition to the little number of these: [your people.]
And He sent them prophets to guide, instruct and teach them.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
the slavery to God alone
Yet dominion was given to Satan.

Perhaps the great deception is that you follow a good god.

All his evil attributes, genocidal, homophobic and misogynous are good indicators to his evil nature.

Right?

As a child of God, I am not prone to the corruption you are.

Jesus invites us all to be his Christian brethren. Try it. You might like it.

I and all Gnostic Christians do.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
So this is a great and deep meaning.
If God the Just follow the desires of the beings in all the planets of the solar system: then everything will be corrupted and the system will crumble: because everyone wants to be in power and be a king or the richest man, and everyone wants to destroy his enemy: and the result will be a complete disharmony.

"For this reason, God does not accept the intercession of any angel or prophet about that, lest the order and harmony may be disordered and life may be distorted."

Therefore, those who ask their requests from the idols, from the angels, from the Christ or other prophets and from saints and imams.. these are at extreme misguidance and error.
Harmony??

If harmony was God's goal, why did he put Satan and or the talking serpent in Eden?

Was Adam supposed to sin in God's great plan?

Regards
DL

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Torchy advertising for Al's Snackbar again?

Oh, well. He ain't the worst of 'em.

After all, it is written. . .

Wop bop a-loo-wop
A-boom bang bom
Tutti frutti, oh Rudy
Tutti frutti, oh Rudy
Tutti frutti, oh Rudy
Tutti frutti, oh Rudy
Tutti frutti, oh Rudy
Wop bop a-loo-wop
A-boom bang bom

May the peace of Raq'n'Rohl be with you all, cool cats and hot kitties!

Reactions: taxslave

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Harmony??

If harmony was God's goal, why did he put Satan and or the talking serpent in Eden?

Was Adam supposed to sin in God's great plan?

Regards
DL
God gave Satan a respite till Doomsday as a reward for his long time worship and obedience.
On the other hand, it would be a test for man's belief and righteouness.
Satan also has no authority to compel man to do the sin or the disobedience; the authority of Satan is only on those who respond to his suggestions, while those who put their trust in God and remember God every time: Satan has no authority on them.
Satan suggests to man, then some follow his suggestions while others do not follow his suggestions and he has no authority on the latter.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yet dominion was given to Satan.

Perhaps the great deception is that you follow a good god.

All his evil attributes, genocidal, homophobic and misogynous are good indicators to his evil nature.

Right?

As a child of God, I am not prone to the corruption you are.

Jesus invites us all to be his Christian brethren. Try it. You might like it.

I and all Gnostic Christians do.

Regards
DL
The dominion of Satan is only on those who respond to his suggestions, while those who rely on their God Most Gracious and remember God day and night, Satan has no aouthrity over them.
What you claim about the description of evil to God is only from the distorted bible.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
God gave Satan a respite till Doomsday as a reward for his long time worship and obedience.
On the other hand, it would be a test for man's belief and righteouness.
Satan also has no authority to compel man to do the sin or the disobedience; the authority of Satan is only on those who respond to his suggestions, while those who put their trust in God and remember God every time: Satan has no authority on them.
Satan suggests to man, then some follow his suggestions while others do not follow his suggestions and he has no authority on the latter.
You sure have a lot of first hand knowledge of god.

You say Satan has no authority and are negating the whole temptation of Jesus story.

Was that story just a lie with Satan having nothing to tempt Jesus with?

Does Satan have the power to deceive the whole world or not?

Who has dominion over the Earth?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Reactions: B00Mer