Is Britain really the world’s least racist country?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The Lefties don't like this new report that says Britain isn't racist because their entire existence, their entire purpose in life, is to portray Britain as a racist hellhole, so now they're going to find that extremely difficult.

The race-baiters have gone into meltdown​

The government’s race report has rattled the race-obsessed commentariat like nothing before

At last, the myth of ‘institutional racism’ is collapsing​

No10’s review into racial disparities is a brilliant blow against the preposterous and divisive politics of identity.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Meghan doesn't realise that most people think she's white until told otherwise.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The Lefties don't like this new report that says Britain isn't racist because their entire existence, their entire purpose in life, is to portray Britain as a racist hellhole,

Not just Britain dude. The entire Western world is being bombarded by the whole institutional racism bullshit. The so-called woke think racism and slavery only happened 400 years ago and only with Western countries. The reality is slavery has been part of the human condition since people divided themselves up into groups. And imperialism, whether it's Mongolian, Persian, Egyptian, Roman or British is inherently racist. Imperialism is based entirely on the idea that we are better than you and therefore entitled to take your stuff, and you as slaves if need be.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Not just Britain dude. The entire Western world is being bombarded by the whole institutional racism bullshit. The so-called woke think racism and slavery only happened 400 years ago and only with Western countries. The reality is slavery has been part of the human condition since people divided themselves up into groups. And imperialism, whether it's Mongolian, Persian, Egyptian, Roman or British is inherently racist. Imperialism is based entirely on the idea that we are better than you and therefore entitled to take your stuff, and you as slaves if need be.

The word "slave" comes from "Slav". It harks back to the time when Muslims took many of the Slavic peoples of Eastern Europe as slaves.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Is Britain really the world’s least racist country?

View attachment 7694

The U.K.’s racism review contains more value than many critics acknowledge, but overall it offers too many excuses and too few answers.

1617703299753.png

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The word "slave" comes from "Slav". It harks back to the time when Muslims took many of the Slavic peoples of Eastern Europe as slaves.
The word "slave" may have only been around since then, but slavery itself has been part of the human condition for thousands and thousands of years.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yeah, I guess dressing up as a nazi for a party and calling one of your teammates in school a "Paki" isn't racist.
I'm pretty sure the Nazi skit was done solely for humour! I laughed like hell, made me think of a guy at work who did it for Hallowe'en. Anyway Nazi isn't racial, it's political! ;)

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Yeah, I guess dressing up as a nazi for a party and calling one of your teammates in school a "Paki" isn't racist.

It was a fancy dress party. People tend to go to those in fancy dress.

It's not that often now I stick up for Prince Harry.