Space Thread

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
View attachment 6796

A Post-it Note Debunks the Moon Landing???​

You read that title correctly everyone. Through the Aether genuinely thinks that the Moon landing can be proven as a hoax because of....a post-it note! Let's take a look at this "undeniable" evidence shall we!

Unfortunately YouTube have terminated his account in the last few days so I cannot provide the source video.

I remember reading some time back about a woman that worked at NASA who said that it is impossible for anyone to have gone to the moon and back and survive because they had to fly thru what she called the Van Allen radiation belt which is so wide and vast that no one could ever survive passing thru this radiation belt. They would pretty much be fried. True or not? I have no idea but she must know as to what she is talking about as she worked for NASA.

Hey, we never know, eh? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I'm a Zionist - just like Queen Victoria, King Edward VII and Napoleon Bonaparte were.
So what is a Zionist or Zionism anyway? Those two words have been floating around on the internet for decades now. Just wondering?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
So what is a Zionist or Zionism anyway? Those two words have been floating around on the internet for decades now. Just wondering?

A Zionist is someone who wants a larger State of Israel.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
1615407380015.png

You grow up seeing the bright yellow Sun in the sky. You hear about the dark side of the Moon 🌒, and watch epic space battles in your favorite sci-fi movies. Then one day you find out none of it is true at all! Today's that day, Bright Sider. The Sun isn't yellow, there is no dark side of the Moon, and explosions can't really happen in the vacuum of space. That and more truths about common myths most people have no idea about but it's time to finally debunk them! 🤯 #brightside

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Why? How much more land do they want to have or take anyway? Is Israel not enough land for the Zionists? Just asking.

No. It's only the size of Wales and is too crowded. It needs to be a lot bigger. What Israel needs to be doing is annexing those shitty medieval Muslim countries surrounding it, making them part of Israel, and modernising them to bring them into the 21st Century.

The Jews have been in that land for millennia. It's their land. The Muslims are recent arrivals, stealing those lands at the points of swords, with brutality and bloodshed.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I remember reading some time back about a woman that worked at NASA who said that it is impossible for anyone to have gone to the moon and back and survive because they had to fly thru what she called the Van Allen radiation belt which is so wide and vast that no one could ever survive passing thru this radiation belt. They would pretty much be fried. True or not? I have no idea but she must know as to what she is talking about as she worked for NASA.

Hey, we never know, eh? ;)
Why are you laughing, taxslave? Just curious?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
No. It's only the size of Wales and is too crowded. It needs to be a lot bigger. What Israel needs to be doing is annexing those shitty medieval Muslim countries surrounded it, making them part of Israel, and modernising them to bring them into the 21st Century.

The Jews have been in that land for millennia. It's their land. The Muslims are recent arrivals, stealing those lands at the points of swords.
Well, that i can agree with. It is long overdue for those Muslims to stop praying to their false god Allah and start to enter into the 21st century.

From my understanding there was once a country called Palestine and that country was taken over or some say stolen from the Palestinians that owned the land that Israel and the Jews now occupy back in 1949. Is this not correct? Who owned the land before the Jews moved in?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I don't know about the rest of it, but explosions can happen in a vacuum. Just depends on the oxidizer mixed into the fuel.

You could have an explosion in space if there's oxygen present, like on supernovae.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Well, that i can agree with. It is long overdue for those Muslims to stop praying to their false god Allah and start to enter into the 21st century.

From my understanding there was once a country called Palestine and that country was taken over or some say stolen from the Palestinians that owned the land that Israel and the Jews now occupy back in 1949. Is this not correct? Who owned the land before the Jews moved in?

There has never been a State of Palestine. Palestine is just a geographical area of the Middle East. It was once part of the ancient Islamic Ottoman Empire but then became part of the British Empire when the British Empire defeated the Ottoman Empire in the Great War. The British then divided Palestine up into states, including Israel and Jordan. Jordan "occupies" Palestine as much as Israel does, but that's never mentioned by the anti-Israel mob.

Reactions: taxslave

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Another misconception is that space is cold.

If you were to go into into the vast empty voids of deep space between the galaxies, or even between the galactic superclusters (vast clusters of galaxies like our Laniakea), there is, literally, or almost literally, nothing. There aren't even any atoms and molecules or, if there are, they are separated by vast distances. Because there are no molecules there can't be any temperature - not just no heat, but no cold as well.

So deep space has no temperature - it's not hold, warm, cold or freezing. It's nothing.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
There has never been a State of Palestine. Palestine is just a geographical area of the Middle East. It was once part of the ancient Islamic Ottoman Empire but then became part of the British Empire when the British Empire defeated the Ottoman Empire in the Great War. The British then divided Palestine up into states, including Israel and Jordan. Jordan "occupies" Palestine as much as Israel does, but that's never mentioned by the anti-Israel mob.
So, there was a place called Palestine and the people that lived in Palestine were called Palestinians. So, why have Arabs like Arafat always called themselves Palestinians if there never was a Palestinian homeland? Why were these Palestinians always fighting to get their Palestinian homelands back? I guess the only reason for that is that they want their Palestine homeland back. There must be an anti-Israel mob for some reason? Why is that?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
So, there was a place called Palestine and the people that lived in Palestine were called Palestinians. So, why have Arabs like Arafat always called themselves Palestinians if there never was a Palestinian homeland? Why were these Palestinians always fighting to get their Palestinian homelands back? I guess the only reason for that is that they want their Palestine homeland back. There must be an anti-Israel mob for some reason? Why is that?

There has never been a country of Palestine. It's just a geographical area. Israelis are Palestinians, because they live in the region of Palestine. Jordanians are Palestinians. Several nation states were created by the British and the French within Palestine in the 20th Century including Israel and Jordan. But the Arabs and their supporters only ever say "Israel is occupying Palestine! They need to be wiped out!" They never say the same about Jordan, which also occupies Palestine. It's just anti-Semitism, that's all.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐤𝐲.
🌍🔴

Credit: NASA

FB_IMG_1615429945193.jpg

All of human history. Right there. All of the war. All of the greed. All of the cruelty. All the kindness. All the unselfish acts of love. All right there on that little dot floating through the sky. we really should be able to all just calm down and get along and take care of each other.

Reactions: Blackleaf

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Polaris isn't the Pole Star on Mars like it is on Earth. Mars doesn't have a Pole Star. Instead, its northern axis of rotation points to a boring bit of the sky close to the star Aldemarin, 49 light years away in the constellation Cepheus.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
An observer on Mars would not only be able to see Earth they'd be able to see the Moon, too, as shown in this November 2016 photo.

On Earth, it's impossible to see other planets' moons with the naked eye.

Yet you'd be able to see the Moon from the surface of Mars with your naked eyes.

1615431230266.png

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The Sky At Night

1615453938537.png

Interstellar: The Journey to Proxima b​

September 2016 episode of the long-running monthly BBC astronomy series

Interstellar travel has always seemed impossible - the realm of science fiction rather than reality. But that view is now changing. On this month's Sky at Night the team are joined by Professor Jim al-Khalili to investigate if it will be possible to travel to the Sun's nearest neighbouring star - Proxima Centauri - within our lifetimes.

Last edited: