A wrong procedure about the Corona virus

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I watched in one of the CNN live reports: I saw the health worker standing face to face when he examined the suspected; i.e. both of the examiner and the examined were standing face to face .. while this is wrong.

The examined one should be sitting, and the examiner should be standing higher than the suspected one .. for this will lessen to a great extent the chance of the examined get the infection .. (in addition, of course the examiner having all other protective gowns, mask .. etc.)

This is to be considered in every case of influenza, not only in the corona virus infection only.

The doctor is to be in a higher position than the influenza patient, and not the contrary when the patient with the influenza is standing and the doctor is sitting for in this case the chance of the doctor contracting the infection will be higher.

BTW, this is not my own idea, but I heard it from my medical professor: the brilliant surgeon Dr. Khalid Naji, may God show mercy to his soul (if he is a true believer with an exclusive devotion to God alone; or if he repent before his death, or else I cannot ask forgiveness for him.)

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Your goat doc is wrong. Position of patient and doctor doesn't matter if they are wearing the proper PPE.

Even if they wear the protective wear, it needs more precautions.

And I tell people about any influenza to bear this in mind:

doctors and other medical staffs (and anyone in fact) in this situation and other similar situation to be in a higher position than the patient, and to withhold their breathing until the suspect get away, and not to let the patient hover over them.. because this will increase the possibility of getting infected.

but if you, rancorous Zionist, are stubborn like a goat (and I believe you are) .. it is up to you if you insist like a goat to get anything ... :violent1:

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Your goat doc is wrong. Position of patient and doctor doesn't matter if they are wearing the proper PPE.

Well........the goat doctor may be wrong.......................

but we HAVE HEARD REPORTS of medical people falling ill IN SPITE of being fully covered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At certain points in my life I wore dust masks and assorted equipment designed.........................

to be able to keep out things like Asbestos and other not good for you type stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it is amazing how hard it is to avoid drawing in air from around a POOR SEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The masks are all made to fit a generic face and if you dont tighten it properly.......................

to fit around a strong chin or a big nose or etc.....................

you CAN draw some dirt in with each breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those surgical masks ARE NOT a perfect protection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankly I AM MORE WORRIED about the new "hospitals" that China built just for the Wuhan Virus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you see those photos of the completed "ISOLATION WARDS"???????????????????????

People SUSPECTED OF BEING ILL are taken and put into FOUR PERSON "WARDS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With each ward "separated" from the next by the Chinese version of OFFICE CUBICLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes- HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE - all POSSIBLY INFECTED and jammed into a HUGE SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With nothing to separate any of them but some fabric covered stub walls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With medical staff going from patient to patient with VERY LITTLE that I could see.....................

to prevent transferring germs from one patient to another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To reach a washroom, a suspected carrier of Wuhan Virus would have to pass by MULTIPLE 4 person cubicles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then use a washroom that MIGHT have already been contaminated by the previous user!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same thing with medical staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One assumes they are using hand sanitizer between visits with each group of 4 patients......................

but the fact is that hand sanitizer IS LESS EFFECTIVE than soap and hot water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what do those people DO ALL DAY?????????????

WALK AROUND???????????????

Visit friends?????????????????

Play cards together???????????????????

Once upon a time i suffered a spinal chord injury and found myself in a ward.......................

SHARING BED SPACE with a guy who turned out to be suffering from one of those NASTY antibiotic resistant bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GUY DIED AND I SPENT A WEEK IN QUARANTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the doctors telling me NOT TO WORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I was so sick and IMMOBILE I COULD NOT USE THE SAME WASHROOM AS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thus there was no way to catch what the guy had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I was NOT in close enough proximity to the infected one - unlike those Chinese patients!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well........the goat doctor may be wrong.......................
but we HAVE HEARD REPORTS of medical people falling ill IN SPITE of being fully covered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very weird indeed .. this goat bleating is correct now but only now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, the masks used do not give complete protection.. but they are very much useful of course.

So it is much useful to let the patient (and the suspected one) sit, while the doctor and other medical staffs stand up while examining or testing... not the opposite.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Masks give complete protection if worn properly. WE are fit tested every year for both our SCBA and N95 masks. SO if it leaks either you have the wrong one or not wearing it properly.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
masks give complete protection if worn properly. We are fit tested every year for both our scba and n95 masks. So if it leaks either you have the wrong one or not wearing it properly.

thank you for re-inforcing my point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is quite difficult to ensure there is never any leakage.......................

From a mask that relies on elastic band and a flexible metal strip.................

Fitted over the nose and mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In related news - even the masks made to high standards....................

Suitable to keep out asbestos dust and etc....................

Can shift during work and leak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017

The virus may be smaller than the Asbestos particles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The virus may cross the filters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Certainly, the mask will lessen the chance of acquiring the infection.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The virus may be smaller than the Asbestos particles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The virus may cross the filters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Certainly, the mask will lessen the chance of acquiring the infection.
Then you have the wrong mask.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
thank you for re-inforcing my point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is quite difficult to ensure there is never any leakage.......................
From a mask that relies on elastic band and a flexible metal strip.................
Fitted over the nose and mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
N95 mask isnt adequate for asbestos work. Unless it is low risk like flooring. Otherwise it is kind of like putting cotton balls in your ears to cut noise.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017

It does not give absolute protection.. Moreover, why should any sane and reasonable man take the poison and take the antidote.. more reasonable is not to take the poison first of all.

And why do you, Zionist, insist on denying other simple protective measures?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
It does not give absolute protection.. Moreover, why should any sane and reasonable man take the poison and take the antidote.. more reasonable is not to take the poison first of all.
And why do you, Zionist, insist on denying other simple protective measures?
Using the right mask and wearing it properly gives perfect protection. Praying to a pedophile while humping a goat won't help you.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Using the right mask and wearing it properly gives perfect protection. Praying to a pedophile while humping a goat won't help you.

No pedophile and no goat except in your lies and in your sick imagination, Zionists .. God's prophets and apostles were not safe of your accusations and your wickedness; for this reason God cursed the Wicked Zionists.

Prophet and King David cursed them in his Psalms:
http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#the_dispraise_of_jews_in_the_psalms
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#the_dispraise_of_jews_in_the_psalms

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Torchlight found a discarded mask and pulled it out of the garbage.........................

and now he wears it everywhere he goes..............................

and he hopes people think he is a clever doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is doomed to disappointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He aint clever enough to be a doctor.............................

or even top empty the bed pans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news I dont understand why people are so puzzled by the spread of Wuhan Virus aboard that cruise ship.....................

called the Diamond Princess??????????????????????

After all there are 3400 passengers aboard and over 1000 CREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And all of them had been exposed to each other BEFORE THE QUARANTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the crew are living in either 2 man or 4 man cabins - with each cabin having a shared washroom.........................

and a shared washroom is a GREAT WAY to spread germs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And ALL the crew are involved in handling and serving food to the passengers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DID ANYBODY THINK TO ASK HOW EASILY the virus could spread among the crew............................

packed down below decks and eating THEIR MEALS TOGETHER.........................

IN LARGE COMMUNAL DINING ROOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how easily the passengers could get it as well???????????????????????/

Why would Wuhan Virus NOT SPREAD IN SUCH CLOSE QUARTERS where people must work together????????????????????

Or does our collective govt REALLY HAVE THAT LITTLE CONTROL of the situation????????????????????

Or are they are just telling us any crap................

that sounds soothing and just trying to MUDDLE THROUGH???????????????????

It sure sounds like CRAP AND MUDDLING ARE THE ORDER OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Torchlight found a discarded mask and pulled it out of the garbage.........................
and now he wears it everywhere he goes..............................

This is your lie obviously .............................. I don't need to take any mask out of the garbage ... it is you that may become obliged to take the garbage mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I have a good news for you and for Zionists and their friends and allies:

the infection with this corona-virus is selective: wrongdoers, atheists and idolaters may get it; i.e. God will inflict whomever He likes to inflict and will avert it from whomever He pleases to save.

Quran 7: 156-157, which mean:
(156. ...Said [God – be glorified]: "My chastisement I afflict with it whomever I will,
and My mercy [: My Paradise] contains all things [in the planets including the earth]; therefore, I shall ordain it for those who ward off [the association and the disobedience], and pay the Zakat [alms], and those who do believe in Our revelations."

157. Such as follow the messenger, [Mohammed] the illiterate prophet, whom they find described in the Torah and the Gospel [which are] with them:

enjoining on them that which is right and forbidding them that which is wrong, making lawful for them all the good wholesome [meat] and prohibiting for them only the foul [of it], and relieving them of the burden [of their covenants] and the bounds that were on them.

Then those who believe in him, and assist him, and help him [against his enemies], and follow the light [: the Quran] which is sent down to be with him: they are the successful.
)

More detailed explanation in the following link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_156
quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_156

Here is also the recitation of these great ayat of the Quran:

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Comment:
Most governments lie concerning this disease: e.g. In Italy there have been two death incidents with this disease; therefore how many patients have this disease in Italy, so that they admitted having these two deaths!?

Moreover, Iran has 5 deaths, but only 18 cases infected?! This is not logical.

And in China, they say it is mostly in Wuhan; but have all these cases (the foreigners) come from this Wuhan? It is not logical; it must be more prevalent so that these foreigners acquired it from every region in China! God is the All-Knowing.

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
this is your lie obviously .............................. I don't need to take any mask out of the garbage ... It is you that may become obliged to take the garbage mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i have a good news for you and for zionists and their friends and allies:

the infection with this corona-virus is selective: Wrongdoers, atheists and idolaters may get it; i.e. god will inflict whomever he likes to inflict and will avert it from whomever he pleases to save.

quran 7: 156-157, which mean:
(156. ...said [god – be glorified]: "my chastisement i afflict with it whomever i will,
and my mercy [: My paradise] contains all things [in the planets including the earth]; therefore, i shall ordain it for those who ward off [the association and the disobedience], and pay the zakat [alms], and those who do believe in our revelations."

157. such as follow the messenger, [mohammed] the illiterate prophet, whom they find described in the torah and the gospel [which are] with them:

Enjoining on them that which is right and forbidding them that which is wrong, making lawful for them all the good wholesome [meat] and prohibiting for them only the foul [of it], and relieving them of the burden [of their covenants] and the bounds that were on them.

Then those who believe in him, and assist him, and help him [against his enemies], and follow the light [: The quran] which is sent down to be with him: They are the successful.
)

more detailed explanation in the following link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_156
quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_156

here is also the recitation of these great ayat of the quran:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey knucklehead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you not aware they have reported cases of wuhan virus..................................

Among the believers of iran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But there are not yet any reported cases in israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oopsie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey knucklehead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you not aware they have reported cases of wuhan virus..................................
Among the believers of iran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But there are not yet any reported cases in israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oopsie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like the laughing of a whore!

Who told you, rock-mind and rock-heart, that these are believers.. it maybe they are enthusiastic about the imams, like the idolaters .. I say maybe, and God does whatever He likes.

Moreover, there has been a case detected by your allies: the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv.. they said he came from Japan.