Wear a Poppy, says Don Cherry

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
This is my final statement on this whole fiasco.

I've been watching hockey for decades, and in my opinion there is simply NO WAY Don Sherry should have been fired from Coach's Circle!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/peter-mansbridge-don-cherry-immigrants-remembrance-day-1.5354863

Do you wear a poppy?

Any of your "white," tribe buried in the fields of Flanders?

If they are, on which side?
Which side of the grass?? If you were to scan the ground there would be zero bodies buried there, let alone in that number and in that layout. You wold have better luck being a beach-comber.

He winds up , . . . he breaks his stick and then he hits the ref with the broken end. 'You're out of here Donny.'

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Hoid, Cannuck and their ilk enjoy gangbanging an 85 year old man who speaks his mind about supporting the sacrifices our Veterans made.
Can't speak for anybody else's but I support allowing businesses to look after their interests as they see fit. I get that you pretend conservatives disagree. That's why you're fun to mock

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
So if the powers that be who run this site decided that you offer very little in the way of substance...and only continually insult, detract and obfuscate from the discussions...you'd be completely fine if they decided to ban you from participating in these forums. I mean, it's their business and their right according to you, isn't it?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
how is saying something here the same as saying it on television?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
This was no more outlandish than 1/2 the stuff that falls out of Don Cherry's mouth, but it's the culture we live in where those that want to be outraged will be. I see a corporation weaseling out of the contract of a mid to late 80's controversial color commentator without any remedial actions offered and I can see Don Cherry doing well in court.

All I have to say for those that demanded Mr Cherry be thrown under the bus for supporting the Troops like he does every year in his own style, I ask, "Was he wearing Black Face with a banana down his pants like our Woke PM when he said what he said ???"

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Just be weary about cheering the demise of Don Cherry...because they'll be coming after you next in your place of employment.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
This was no more outlandish than 1/2 the stuff that falls out of Don Cherry's mouth, but it's the culture we live in where those that want to be outraged will be. I see a corporation weaseling out of the contract of a mid to late 80's controversial color commentator without any remedial actions offered and I can see Don Cherry doing well in court.

All I have to say for those that demanded Mr Cherry be thrown under the bus for supporting the Troops like he does every year in his own style, I ask, "Was he wearing Black Face with a banana down his pants like our Woke PM when he said what he said ???"

All I know , actually watching the section is that I felt guilty for not haven’t purchased a poppy . I did not take any anti immigrant feeling at all . But if you look for hatred it can be found in any sentence . The llazy brown dog jumped over the big fat cow .

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Muslims account for 1% of the military. Considering that about 3% of Canadians are Muslim, it's a little low. The most probable cause is the discrimination from the Durry's of the world.
Got the stats for the other religions, or are Muslims a political movement in this thread? Little low by your personal standards (as a Jew) or do you have some hard data?? I could look for the number of Japanese fighting for the US in WWII as being 'similar'. I feel I should warn you the number is pretty fukking low. (bonus marks for knowing why that is)

Considering the war against Muslims started in 1991 and 9/11 just increased the people being killed to about 3M. Women and children being the preferred targets in most cases.

You want to explain just how that makes you 'the good guy' when 9/11 and Gulf War I were started on known lies?? It is a trait only a psychopath is capable of producing. . . . and you have the nerve to say you don't know why I label most of you as part of the 'loco collective'.
Luckily I came back so somebody here can point out the 'errors of your ways'. (to put it kindly) That 'your own kind' said nothing against your immoral thoughts pretty much means they have the same sentiment. Perhaps I will let that be the theme for this evening's entertainment.
Monster Mash

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
So if the powers that be who run this site decided that you offer very little in the way of substance...and only continually insult, detract and obfuscate from the discussions...you'd be completely fine if they decided to ban you from participating in these forums. I mean, it's their business and their right according to you, isn't it?

The owner of the site has rules. If they want to enforce them, it’s their prerogative. Why do you have such a problem with that?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

JT's lifestyle wasn't going to be what the trial was about. It would have been about bribery at the World Bank level. You know the same one that was deemed to be unimportant in a 2017 Judicial ruling.

Here is a list of the cases brought up against the same World Bank:
*** END OF SEARCH ***
Total occurrences for (court cases against the World Bank) is [ 0 ]