Whole lot of spammers

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Take a look at the "Members Online Today".

I had to disable a couple of things for testing recently and that included filtering out spammers. Just take a look at how many had signed up over a 12 hour period and we've had twice as many users online in quite a while.

Jeez.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Hate to say this but this place might become popular even in it's broken state. Good thing I showed up before the new place was open for business as some things enhance the impact of a post and I'm all for big impacts when to comes to posts for certain members of the loco collective.
With France melting I can understand if we have to fend for ourselves every now and then.

Your post prevents me from saying:
The ones from an Interpol IP are not spammers, they are 'collectors'.

QAbones

Time Out
Aug 8, 2019
Otown
Hate to say this but this place might become popular even in it's broken state. Good thing I showed up before the new place was open for business as some things enhance the impact of a post and I'm all for big impacts when to comes to posts for certain members of the loco collective.
With France melting I can understand if we have to fend for ourselves every now and then.
Your post prevents me from saying:
The ones from an Interpol IP are not spammers, they are 'collectors'.

Ass fuk is the thing.

varojk

Jun 8, 2020
About spammers, what you can do if your business email gets spam emails every day, but the problem that all mail looks like real client mails.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
About spammers, what you can do if your business email gets spam emails every day, but the problem that all mail looks like real client mails.
If you use Gmail it has a bounce back feature so the sender figures he has a wrong address!

Or download "Mailwasher"

Last edited: