Would a naturalistic view of god be beneficial during our present animal extinction e

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Would a naturalistic view of god be beneficial during our present animal extinction event?

Nature gives us life and spirit. Our spirit gives us god. Agod within each of us is very ancient thinking.

We cannot define our gods exactly. We can only use analogies.

I think that supernatural gods do not need anything from us.They do not need toys.

If we are to serve any god, it should be one that gives life and that is Earth.

Earth cannot speak. Only life in the form of a man can.

In the natural world, all life worships its own natural likeness. All except man.

Why are we fighting nature, and idol worshiping imaginary gods, as we destroy our eco system?

Regards
DL

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Would a naturalistic view of god be beneficial during our present animal extinction event?
You want to keep count?? Sounds like you should be a lab rat rather than a scientist really.

Nature gives us life and spirit. Our spirit gives us god. Agod within each of us is very ancient thinking.
Keep it up and the people you belong to will be extinct long before 'my people'. Just sayin, . . .

Sure we can, we only need one book to so all the other material is 'fluff' to keep people from getting the real message. Thanks fot letting the loe out before it was mainstream. The term you will take back to you masters is, . 'It did not fly on any point at all.' You can add the 'We are truly fukked part of you wish, they will kill you but WTH.

I think that supernatural gods do not need anything from us. They do not need toys.
Even they need children to 'carry on'. God and the Holy Spirit have Christ as the child they had when they were both residents of the realm known as the 3rd heaven. Angelic beings are in the 2nd realm and and because they lack the knowledge that Adam and Eve were given that allowed them to have children they are not given in marriage so the children cannot fall into sin. Part of the loyalty to God comes from fear of what He can do. For men we enter the grave before the age of 120 until woken up to everlasting life. Perfect at being parents and being shepherds over other flesh. As innocent as angels were at the beginning of day 1 some 40B years before the end of that same day arrived. Under that situation Satan and the fallen angels sinned so the other angels could see an example of death for an immortal. The 2/3 that enter their perfected heaven are given in marriage and each couple will have 1 child which brings the number if created angels back to the original number.
Satan and the other fallen angels will have completed their time in the fiery lake and will enter the 3rd heaven as perfect and not married and the people that were shepherds who lived in New Jerusalem for all of the new earth era will also enter the 3rd heaven as perfected beings who can be given in marriage to other perfected beings.
Other flesh will also follow so just what part are you having an issue with??

Idiot. The program being played is to make planet earth the version of the Company Farms that are as industrial as the Company Towns they came from. When they control all the areas that food is grown in the n they have a level of control that armies envy.

M't:25:41-42:
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand,
Depart from me,
ye cursed, into everlasting fire,
prepared for the devil and his angels:
For I was an hungred,
and ye gave me no meat:
I was thirsty,
and ye gave me no drink:

Liar, the land today is only there to holdup the roots. Without the chems every year it would be a desert long after the people died of starvation.

In the natural world, all life worships its own natural likeness. All except man.
The elite of mankind worships the elite of mankind. That is why a book that shows control is not possible when the threat of death is removed is lied about even by the same people whose people wrote it for God.

De:4:26-28:
I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day,
that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it;
ye shall not prolong your days upon it,
but shall utterly be destroyed.
And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations,
and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen,
whither the LORD shall lead you.
And there ye shall serve gods,
the work of men's hands,
wood and stone,
which neither see,
nor hear,
nor eat,
nor smell.

Why are we fighting nature, and idol worshiping imaginary gods, as we destroy our eco system?
If the global warming thingy is real then the elite caused it as they alone have reaped the rewards so it is only fair they be the ones that pock up the tab even though it will be 3x as much and take 2x as long to undo.

Sounds fair to me, one voice from the extinction list.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I think that supernatural gods do not need anything from us.They do not need toys.
Regards
DL

The only thing that will help prevent animal extinction is to dramatically reduce the number of humans on the planet.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
The only thing that will help prevent animal extinction is to dramatically reduce the number of humans on the planet.

I think the planet can sustain our numbers without much of a problem if the world cooperates.
If the world remains fractured and divided, it will increase the harm we will do to each other.

Regards
DL

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Unfortunately we are increasing our numbers at a dramatic rate. Especially in the third world countries.
They aren't the ones causing the problems, it is NATO aligned countries. They don't torment the most venerable, we keep some around just for that purpose and call it science. See what I mean about everybody here being a psychopath who actually feed on each other to makes a bad situation (for others) worse, for anybody but yourself is a key component in that. Since Jews don't live in 3rd world countries and they aren't causing any of the woes according to you then they are either totally unaware of what is going on in reality as they are not being vocal about how bad things are then they have to be quietly cheering it on and doing what they can to make sure it keeps happening. When the ICC only acts on crimes committed against Jews rather than including crimes committed by Jews then it is an entity that has fallen to bribes, the normal route for the ones that run the world according to black market rules. The rest would be the window dressing to cover that everybody is paying 5x retail while the ones causing that are paying 10% of wholesale price.

You fuks want the gap to be even wider. The (now failed) carbon tax was supposed to keep 'them' from being able to afford anything that uses power or oil.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Unfortunately we are increasing our numbers at a dramatic rate. Especially in the third world countries.

Stats have then peeking and dropping down soon enough.

Our numbers are not the problem. Fair taxation is required to bring our oligarch owners to heel.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
What do you call fair taxation? To me it means everyone pays the same amount regardless of income.

I am in your camp on this, with a caveat. That that fair taxation happens when there is no one below the poverty line.

All should be tax payers and no tax takers. A tax taker is anathema to a decent and moral tax system.

That means implementing either a higher minimum wage or a minimum standard of living for all workers.

I do not want to get into the thousands of details that could enter in those decisions and just want people to look at that graph and see how little real wealth motion from the right of the graph to the left is required to eliminate poverty in our rich oligarchies.

To not do so is immoral. No one cares.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Did liked Satan more.

Ain't trust Gods and the prophet are Moses did want by.

The bible itself shows us if we should trust prophets or not.
Isaiah 56:11) "They areshepherds who have no understanding; They have all turned to their own way,each on to his unjust gain, to the last one" But do not despair, for the dayof judgment is at hand, for the day of judgment and the day of the LORD occupythe same time frame. All the dross will be burned away. (Zech 13:9) &(Malachi 3:3). In that day, "you will distinguish between the righteousand the wicked" (Malachi 3:18)
Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
The Gods mock my faith of atheist I dislike too them.

Mock them back as I do.

They are an easier target given the immoral statutes the religious live by, like their homophobia and misogyny and their adoration of a genocidal and infanticidal god.

Let's not complain when attacked as the enemy is weak of moral tenets and can be easily silenced when they are honest and not hypocrites, which I will grant is their usual position.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Running away and posting false statements about the Bible will have God mocking you. Care to place odds on who will be the winner??

I do not do false statements and that is why you did not quote any you pathetic piece of human lying garbage.

Regards
DL