Brexit 2019: the Good, Bad and could-turn-Ugly options

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
All one of them...
;)
So it's an "um" - as in referendumb.

Taking English lessons from talking together again I see.
:)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
"Which referenda were those"

Quebec separation referenda, pigs.
So what . That had nothing to do with my post . I was referencing the western alienation that has 70% of Alberta’s population dissatisfied with their place in confederation . Similar numbers in Saskatchewan. Canada is not working for the Western provinces and the population is noticing . Polling numbers put support for separation higher in the prairies then Quebec .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
So what . That had nothing to do with my post . I was referencing the western alienation that has 70% of Alberta’s population dissatisfied with their place in confederation . Similar numbers in Saskatchewan. Canada is not working for the Western provinces and the population is noticing . Polling numbers put support for separation higher in the prairies then Quebec .
Yeah, yeah.

You're all victims.

... pathetic victims.

"Poor us"

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Brexit is manna from heaven for the opposition.

No wonder they are in no hurry to settle it. The longer they can keep this shit balloon in the air the better for them.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Theresa May says she will step down as prime minister after she 'delivers Brexit'

The British leader bowed to pressure from her Conservative Party and said she will resign before the next phase of Brexit talks. She is seeking to win majority backing for her twice-rejected Brexit withdrawal deal, and her political future was the price demanded by hardline Brexit supporters.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...c=al_news__alert-world--alert-national&wpmk=1

into uncharted territory with broken compasses.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Theresa May says she will step down as prime minister after she 'delivers Brexit'
The British leader bowed to pressure from her Conservative Party and said she will resign before the next phase of Brexit talks. She is seeking to win majority backing for her twice-rejected Brexit withdrawal deal, and her political future was the price demanded by hardline Brexit supporters.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...c=al_news__alert-world--alert-national&wpmk=1

Falling on her sword ...

I'll bet that she'll be relieved to get the hell out of the UK and go into exile somewhere in Southern Europe that has a better climate.

justlooking

Council Member
May 19, 2017
The UK Parliament is a complete joke, unable to pass anything of 8 possible options in the House.

It should be disbanded immediately.

The EU must be pissing themselves laughing.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Where's Brownshirt,er I mean Blackleaf

Must be busy filling gin bottles with gasoline

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i WILL TELL YOU what is going to happen with Brexit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOBODY over there in Europe wants to rock the boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not economically!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not socially!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And NOT MILITARILY EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A whole lot of people recall Adolf Hitler......................................

and the defiance of those Brits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of people recall that it was English speakers who saved them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody wants to cut off their nose to spite their face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not with Putin and the Chinese and the Iranians making their threats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
It's quite astounding that she's still there and that her government didn't lose the confidence of the House about eight weeks ago. "Theresa the tabby cat" ..