Thunder Bay Missing

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
It's been 1 month and already people are disappearing. This morning alone I woke up to the news of 3 more people gone missing. There are already many more.
People think I'm making this shit up but Human Trafficking is big money and it's destroying communities up north here.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Drunks Falling Asleep in a Snowbank- happens in the north all the time I know I grew up there.

It snows overnight and the body disappears-happens to Australians and the Irish up in Whistler too every year in fact.

In fact there are No Missing People None and that fakebook page confirms that.

Human Trafficking?

Big Business?

People in the north always like to think of themselves as being at the centre of the universe when in fact no one cares if they live or die/freeze in the dark/drink themselves to death.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
L
Drunks Falling Asleep in a Snowbank- happens in the north all the time I know I grew up there.
It snows overnight and the body disappears-happens to Australians and the Irish up in Whistler too every year in fact.
In fact there are No Missing People None and that fakebook page confirms that.
Human Trafficking?
Big Business?
People in the north always like to think of themselves as being at the centre of the universe when in fact no one cares if they live or die/freeze in the dark/drink themselves to death.

Bill you don't know what you are talking about.

Also you should be old enough to know that you don't use a platform such as Facebook to confirm anything. #Fakenews