Trudeau Begs the U.S to Tighten it's Immigration Laws

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Well it is only the right thing for your country to do after JT stuck his foot in his mouth, and doesn't know how to remove it.;)

You are correct. After inviting migrants in, he does not know how to stop them from coming.

And Canada has an unearned reputation of being welcoming (sorry) to all but for the first time they cannot control who is coming and the Trudeau government is taking steps that are unheard of.

Imagine Trudeau Operatives going to Nigeria and saying...

"Tell your people to stop coming to Canada. We will not grant them asylum."

Then Trudeau Operatives saying to US Officials.

"Tighten your immigration laws and stop giving visas to Nigerians because they're coming to Canada and we do not want them here."

It doesn't get anymore Xenophobic than that and Trudeau and the Liberals are doing exactly that.

Last edited:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I believe they are trying to ram a bill through parliament on this very issue against all Canadians interesting Lol

And to add the bill was introduced by an illegal immigrant MP wtf.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I believe they are trying to ram a bill through parliament on this very issue against all Canadians interesting Lol

And to add the bill was introduced by an illegal immigrant MP wtf.

What is the bill and where can I find information about it?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Oh look white nationalist climate change deniers want yet another thread to share their thoughts on Trudeau and immigration!

Whatever will they say ?
Oh look, another inane, pointless comment from a loser who's too chicken to read responses to his nonsense. What a f*cking cowardly sack of crap. :lol:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Oh look, another inane, pointless comment from a loser who's too chicken to read responses to his nonsense. What a f*cking cowardly sack of crap. :lol:

He's a typical libtard and thinks sophomoric insults will silence debate and open discussion.

He tried, but the threads go on.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
What is the bill and where can I find information about it?

It's a passed motion right now soon to be entered as a bill

Canada passes M-103 motion against Islamophobia

The non-binding motion, which condemns "Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination", passed on Thursday among a divided parliament.
It asks a parliamentary committee to launch a study on how the government could address the issue, with recommendations due in mid-November.
The study should look at how to "develop a whole-of-government approach to reducing or eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination, including Islamophobia," the motion says.

Below is the MP who's mother lied about place of birth to gain entry into Canada making her an illegal immigrant where others in her same shoes were deported.

Liberal MP, Iqra Khalid introduced the motion, also referred to as M-103, last December, but it gained significance after the January attack on a Quebec mosque that left six Muslim men dead.

I believe this falls into your comment about "It doesn't get anymore Xenophobic"

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Trudeau has been slapped hard in the face by reality and the United States is under no obligation to offer him an ice pack.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
An MP that isn't a Canadian? NICE

She first became known when she was the lead on election reform committee and threw a tantrum that the committee didn't forward her preferred proposal. At the same time a person with almost the exact same situation as hers was being deported (lied about place of birth by parent) and her status was highlighted, next thing you know JT moved her over to another committee and she came out with M103

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
She first became known when she was the lead on election reform committee and threw a tantrum that the committee didn't forward her preferred proposal. At the same time a person with almost the exact same situation as hers was being deported (lied about place of birth by parent) and her status was highlighted, next thing you know JT moved her over to another committee and she came out with M103
Are you sure you're not confusing Khalid, a Liberal back-bencher with Monsef, a cabinet minister? Khalid led the M-103 charge. Monsef is the one whose parents lied about her place of birth.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Are you sure you're not confusing Khalid, a Liberal back-bencher with Monsef, a cabinet minister? Khalid led the M-103 charge. Monsef is the one whose parents lied about her place of birth.

I might be as I was googling both were popping up and I think you are right about Monsef