Oct 26, 2009
'Smallville' star Allison Mack arrested in connection with alleged sex cult
Postmedia News
More from Postmedia News
Published:
April 20, 2018
Updated:
April 20, 2018 3:51 PM EDT
Actress Allison Mack attends the "Love, Loss, And What I Wore" new cast member celebration at 44 1/2 on July 29, 2010 in New York City. (Photo by Bryan Bedder/Getty Images)
“Smallville” actress Allison Mack was arrested Friday, accused of having a role in an upstate New York sex slave cult.
According to NBC News 4 New York, Mack was taken into custody by the FBI in Brooklyn. She’ll likely face charges pertaining to the recruitment of women into the alleged cult known as NXIVM.
Last month, the cult’s purported leader Keith Raniere was arrested in Mexico where he had been hiding out in a villa. Mack, 35, was seen chasing Raniere as police led him away, New York Post’s Page Six reported.
Footage posted online showed Mack and another actress, Nicki Clyne, chasing a police car after Raniere’s arrest.
Raniere is accused of blackmailing women into becoming sex slaves and branding his initials onto their skin. He was charged with sex trafficking and forced labour.
According to the Albany Times Union, Mack was listed as an accomplice in Raniere’s criminal complaint. The complaint also stated the actress was Raniere’s slave and had sex with him.
‘Smallville’ star Kristin Kreuk denies recruiting ‘sex slaves’ into alleged cult
BRANDED SEX SLAVES: Secretive group’s leader Keith Raniere charged with sex-trafficking
Mack also allegedly acted as a “master” to other slaves, the complaint stated.
Page Six reported Mack allegedly lured women into the cult and ordered them to have sex with Raniere and pose nude for photos.
Mack played Chloe Sullivan on Smallville, which ran from 2001 to 2011. Mack’s Smallville co-star, Kristin Kreuk, was also named as a recruiter of the cult, a claim she has denied.
http://nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Actress-Allison-Mack-Arrested-Nxivm-Sex-Cult-480387783.html
http://pagesix.com/2018/04/20/small...ck-arrested-in-connection-with-sex-slave-cult
Smallville star Allison Mack forced women to become her sex slaves | Daily Mail Online
http://timesunion.com/local/article/NXIVM-townhouse-in-Halfmoon-targeted-in-FBI-raid-12810741.php
‘Smallville’ star Allison Mack arrested in connection with alleged sex cult | Toronto Sun

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
“Keith Raniere displayed a disgusting abuse of power in his efforts to denigrate and manipulate women he considered his sex slaves,” FBI Assistant Director-in-Charge William Sweeney said
https://nypost.com/2018/03/26/cult-...egedly-branding-women-keeping-them-as-slaves/

Sounds a lot like Bill clinton...just shows you the secret sex position bill knows that this guy doesn't.
;)
it's called being president.

The FBI should have had this guy, Mr "Charge em all" Sweeney, investigate hillary clinton...instead of Mr "We will vindicate, then investigate" Comey.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
I was a fan of smallville. I was also a fan of chloe Sullivan. its amazing how far shes fallen. very sad. :(

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
“Keith Raniere displayed a disgusting abuse of power in his efforts to denigrate and manipulate women he considered his sex slaves,” FBI Assistant Director-in-Charge William Sweeney said
https://nypost.com/2018/03/26/cult-...egedly-branding-women-keeping-them-as-slaves/

Sounds a lot like Bill clinton...just shows you the secret sex position bill knows that this guy doesn't.
;)
it's called being president.

The FBI should have had this guy, Mr "Charge em all" Sweeney, investigate hillary clinton...instead of Mr "We will vindicate, then investigate" Comey.

Ah nothing like a good sex slave thread to pontificate about the injustices suffered by President Bozo McGrab-em-by-the-Pussy.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
'Smallville' actress Allison Mack’s sex slave trafficking details exposed
American Media Inc.
More from American Media Inc.
Published:
April 21, 2018
Updated:
April 21, 2018 8:13 PM EDT
(RadarOnline.com)
UPDATE: Allison Mack pleaded not guilty, with her lawyer entering the plea on her behalf. She was “ordered detained by the judge,” and there will be another hearing on Monday, April 23, 2018, according to John Marzulli, the Department of Justice Public Information Officer.
The government sealed an indictment against Smallville actress Allison Mack so that she would “not learn” they were planning to arrest her for sex trafficking in connection with the NXIVM cult case RadarOnline.com exclusively learned.
According to the unsealed indictment obtained by Radar that were filed in the United States District Court Eastern District of New York, “The government intends on effectuating the arrest of one of the named defendants in the coming day or two. The government seeks to seal the indictment to ensure that the defendant Allison Mack does not learn that she is under indictment and to prevent her from fleeing justice to avoid arrest and prosecution.”
READ THE DOCUMENTS HERE
Mack was taken into custody in Brooklyn, New York on April 20, 2018 and charge with sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and forced labor conspiracy. Keith Raniere, who headed up the NXIVM cult that allegedly “branded” the victims of the organization, was arrested in Mexico in March.
The “Sex Trafficking Conspiracy” count listed in the documents obtained by Radar detailed Mack’s involvement with Raniere, stating they “together with others, did knowingly and intentionally conspire to: (1) recruit, entice, harbor, transport, provide, obtain, advertise, maintain, patronize and solicit persons, in and affecting interstate and foreign commerce; and (2) benefit, financially and by receiving a thing of value, from participation in a venture which was to have engaged in such acts, knowing that means of force, threats of force fraud and coercion, and a combination of such means, would be used to cause such persons to engage in one or more commercial sex acts.”
United States Attorney Donoghue told Radar that Mack “recruited women to join what was purported to be a female mentorship group that was, in fact, created and led by Raniere.
“The victims were then exploited, both sexually and for their labor, to the defendants’ benefit. This Office and our law enforcement partners are committed to prosecuting predators who victimize others through sex trafficking and forced labor.”
Actress Catherine Oxenberg’s daughter India is a member of NXIVM and her mother told Radar that she was desperate to help her escape from the sick sex cult.
“I’m trying to save my daughter’s life,” the Dynasty actress said about her child who had completely cut herself off from her mom.
“She is still in there. It is horrific,” Catherine explained to Radar in October 2017.
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...indictment-revealed-trafficking-keith-raniere
http://radaronline.com/wp-content/u...ack-arrested-indictment-cult-sex-slaves-2.pdf
‘Smallville’ actress Allison Mack

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Ah nothing like a good sex slave thread to pontificate about the injustices suffered by President Bozo McGrab-em-by-the-Pussy.

You have no idea of how this connects to that do you?
:)
oh well...not my problem.

You really should read war is a racket by smedley butler.

Smedley Darlington Butler (July 30, 1881 - June 21, 1940) was a United States Marine Corps major general, the highest rank authorized at that time, and at the time of his death the most decorated Marine in U.S. history.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smedley_Butler

He'll set you straight.

PS
Rumor has it, mack is naming names in hollywood and washington. Obviously they put her name out big time so she knows they know who she is, and she has no choice but to give up all that for fear of the people she was involved with, many of whom are satanists and peadophiles in high places. Like all those high rollers that went to Epstein's pedo Island.
( Trump was NOT one of them)

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
#Hollyweird and #Pedowood Once Exposed and Uncovered Will Provide Troves of Evidence to Destroy #DS

[youtube]7URysJ4oF-0[/youtube]

"Harvey Weinstein’s sacrifice by the elite through revealing his alleged rampant sexual abuse has appeared to have removed the stigma from those who expose child sex trafficking. Weinstein’s ousting seems to have served as a catalyst for the mainstream media to finally cover the real-life horror movie that is Hollywood sex abuse," thus FreeThought Project spake.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
'DELICIOUS WOMEN': ‘Sixth Sense’ star says Allison Mack tried to lure her into sex cult
Radar Online
Published:
April 22, 2018
Updated:
April 22, 2018 1:11 PM EDT
Samia Shoaib contends 'Smallville' actress Allison Mack called her 'delicious' woman. (Radar)RadarOnline articles
I see…sex people?
The Sixth Sense actress Samia Shoaib claims that Smallville star Allison Mack tried to recruit her into a sex cult! In the latest bizarre revelation about Mack’s alleged involvement in a twisted group called NXIVM, Shoaib has spoken out in an interview to The New York Post’s Page Six.
Beautiful Pakistani-born actress Shoaib, 47, has contended that Mack — who was arrested for alleged sex trafficking on Friday — once sent her frantic emails to join the secretive organization that allegedly branded women as “slaves.”
After they met at an audition for an NBC pilot in New York in 2013, Mack supposedly emailed Shoaib that March, “Is there anything you have read that you can send to me? I would love to get into your brain a bit?!”
Shoaib thought the fellow actress was just being friendly, and said, “I wish I could tell you alarm bells went off, but they really didn’t. She was a very sweet girl.”
‘Smallville’ actress Allison Mack’s sex slave trafficking details exposed
‘Smallville’ star Allison Mack arrested in connection with alleged sex cult
Accused sex-trafficking cult leader Keith Raniere ordered to stay in jail
‘Smallville’ star Kristin Kreuk denies recruiting ‘sex slaves’ into alleged cult
BRANDED SEX SLAVES: Secretive group’s leader Keith Raniere charged with sex-trafficking
The pair then met twice, at a restaurant and another time at Shoaib’s Upper West Side apartment in New York City.
According to Shoaib, Mack, now 35, looked “fragile and gaunt” with dark circles under her eyes.
She told Page Six, “She was definitely physically suffering. There’s no question she was sleep deprived.”
In one email Mack sent Shoaib after they had dinner, the Smallville actress wrote, “Thank you for last night! I had a lovely time with you and [your friend]. You are both delicious women.”
Their conversations shifted from feminism to a NXIVM-affiliated woman’s group called JNess, which Mack urged Shoaib to join.
Shoaib said that Mack gave “vague” descriptions of the group, allegedly telling her, “It’s a bunch of women. We go on a retreat upstate, and we share our experiences and support each other.”
Mack put Shoaib on the JNess email list and invited her to gatherings and events, such as a Broadway show and dinner at the Gershwin Theater in 2014, according to emails Shoaib showed with Page Six.
But Shoaib believes Mack lost interest in allegedly recruiting her when she found out how old she was.
As Radar readers know, NXIVM is headquartered in upstate Albany, New York. Last month FBI agents found its leader Keith Raniere in a luxury Mexican villa, where he was reportedly hiding out following a New York Times expose about allegations he mistreated and sexually assaulted his female followers.
A number of actresses are tied to the cult. Dynasty actress Catherine Oxenberg has said her daughter, India, 26, is a part of it. The women are allegedly branded with Raniere’s initials on their bodies.
On Friday, April 20, the U.S. Attorney’s office arrested Mack for “sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and forced labor conspiracy” on behalf of cult group NXIVM.
Mack pleaded not guilty, with her lawyer entering the plea on her behalf.
She was “ordered detained by the judge,” and there will reportedly be another hearing on Monday, April 23.
http://pagesix.com/2018/04/21/how-allison-mack-tried-to-lure-me-into-a-sex-cult
‘DELICIOUS WOMEN’:

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Allison Mack allegedly tried to lure Emma Watson, Kelly Clarkson to sex cult Nxivm
American Media Inc.
Published:
April 24, 2018
Updated:
April 24, 2018 9:12 AM EDT
Allison Mack, Emma Watson and Kelly Clarkson (Getty Images)
Allison Mack may have tried to recruit Emma Watson and Kelly Clarkson into sick sex cult Nxivm!
RadarOnline.com has learned the Smallville actress contacted the female stars through Twitter, telling them she was involved in a “unique” and “amazing” women’s group and she’d love to chat with them more about it.
“@EmWatson I’m a fellow actress like yourself & involved in an amazing women’s movement I think you’d dig. I’d love to chat if you’re open,” Mack, 35, tweeted at Watson, 28, on January 24, 2016.
“@EmWatson I participate in a unique human development & women’s movement I’d love to tell you about. As a fellow actress I can relate so well to your vision and what you want to see in the world. I think we could work together. Let me know if you’re willing to chat,” she added on February 19, 2016, despite the fact that Watson never responded.
One month later, Mack still would not give up! On March 7, 2016, she tweeted: @TheCathyJensen @EmWatson Thank you for the bump up! Would love to chat with a fellow change-maker! #InternationalWomensDay.”
As Radar readers know, Mack was arrested this past Friday and charged with sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and forced labor in conspiracy. She was said to be a key recruiter in Keith Raniere’s Nxivm sex cult.
‘DELICIOUS WOMEN’: ‘Sixth Sense’ star says Allison Mack tried to lure her into sex cult
‘Smallville’ actress Allison Mack’s sex slave trafficking details exposed
‘Smallville’ star Allison Mack arrested in connection with alleged sex cult
The blonde starlet was supposedly so high up in the power pyramid that her initials — along with Raniere’s –were branded on incoming members!
Among other things, she was allegedly in charge of persuading other women (including Hollywood royalty) into joining the group and becoming Raniere’s sex slaves.
Before reaching out to Emma Watson, Allison Mack also tried enticing award-winning singer Kelly Clarkson, 36. In 2013, she wild actress tweeted at the performer saying: @kelly_clarkson I heard through the grapevine that you’re a fan of Smallville. I’m a fan of yours as well! I’d love to chat sometime.”
While Mack was unsuccessful in recruiting Watson and Clarkson for “master” Raniere, 57, she was allegedly able to lure in actress Nicki Clyne and Catherine Oxenberg’s daughter, India.
Sixth Sense star Samia Shoaib, 47, also claimed Mack tried tricking her into joining creepy sex cult, but eventually lost interest after finding out how old she was.
Allison Mack has pleaded not guilty to sex trafficking, conspiracy and forced labor. She is still under custody and has yet to be sentenced.
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/04/allison-mack-try-recruiting-emma-watson-nxivm
Allison Mack allegedly tried to lure Emma Watson, Kelly Clarkson to sex cult Nxivm | Toronto Sun

'Smallville' actress Allison Mack granted bail in sex trafficking case
Associated Press
More from Associated Press
Published:
April 24, 2018
Updated:
April 24, 2018 6:11 PM EDT
Actress Allison Mack attends the "Love, Loss, And What I Wore" new cast member celebration at 44 1/2 on July 29, 2010 in New York City. (Bryan Bedder/Getty Images)
NEW YORK — An actress best known for playing a young Superman’s friend has been granted bail while fighting charges that she helped recruit women into a cult-like group.
A federal judge in Brooklyn agreed Tuesday to release Allison Mack on $5 million bond and place her under home detention in California. She’ll be living with her parents.
She has pleaded not guilty to sex trafficking.
Prosecutors say she worked as a slave “master” and recruited women to a group led by a man who sold himself as a self-improvement guru to the stars.
Mack starred in The CW network’s “Smallville,” a show about the early life of Superman that ended in 2011.
Prosecutors say she helped recruit sex slaves for leader Keith Raniere and his group called NXIVM (NEHK’-see-uhm).
Raniere also denies wrongdoing.
Allison Mack allegedly tried to lure Emma Watson, Kelly Clarkson to sex cult Nxivm
‘DELICIOUS WOMEN’: ‘Sixth Sense’ star says Allison Mack tried to lure her into sex cult
‘Smallville’ actress Allison Mack granted bail in sex trafficking case | Toronto Sun

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Sex cult leader Allison Mack targeted 'vulnerable' actress
Brad Hunter
More from Brad Hunter
Published:
April 26, 2018
Updated:
April 26, 2018 3:46 PM EDT
Samia Shoaib contends Smallville star Allison Mack called her a "delicious" woman. RADARRadarOnline articles
An alleged target of Smallville star and accused sex cult recruiter Allison Mack claims she used a cry to feminism as her lure.
Samia Shoaib told Megyn Kelly that behind her sweet smile, Mack was masking a bitter determination to lure the Pakistani actress into her clutches.
“I’d had a traumatic experience and I was drinking too much and I was looking for help,” Shoaib said.
Samia Shoaib says she was targeted by former Smallville star and accused sex cult leader Allison Mack,
Shoaib claims Mack — named as one of the top dogs in the Nxivm sex cult — targeted her during a “vulnerable” time in her life.
Mack — a devotee of cult leader Keith Raniere who has his initials branded on her pubic area — met Shoaib at an audition in New York City.
Previously, she had starred in Sixth Sense and Pi.
Allison Mack, and Emma Watson and Kelly Clarkson, who were also targeted. GETTY IMAGES
“We discussed how AA, for me, was filled with a lot of male energy and I didn’t really respond to group situations and she said, ‘Ah, I have an alternative,’” Shoaib said.
The one-time prime time sweetheart encouraged the struggling actress to join her in a “feminist mentoring” program. A man gave Shoaib a mish-mash of self-help homilies over the phone.
ALLISON MACK
“I wasn’t really impressed,” Shoaib said, adding Mack was furious that she didn’t bite. “It was a process of mirroring me. I would say I’m interested in feminism and she’d say, ‘Ah, me too,’ [I’d say] I’m from Pakistan, ‘Ah, I’m fascinated with different cultures, tell me more.’”
Still, at first, Shoaib believed Mack was sincere and didn’t flinch when informed her new friend was living in a commune.
“We got close very quickly and looking back, it was a very contrived effort, but at the time she seemed so sincere,” she said.
At one dinner with Mack and India Oxenberg — the daughter of actress Catherine — Shoaib recalled that the other woman appeared “in awe of Allison.”
“She didn’t speak at all,” adding that Mack became dour and moody.
“I’m kind of angry she [Mack] used feminism for such nefarious ends.”
Mack is currently out on $5 million bail and living under house arrest at her mother’s California home. She is charged with a slew of sex trafficking offences.
Sex cult leader Allison Mack targeted ‘vulnerable’ actress | Toronto Sun

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Alleged sex cult recruiter Allison Mack the 'Tom Cruise of Nxivm'
Brad Hunter
More from Brad Hunter
Published:
May 21, 2018
Updated:
May 21, 2018 1:13 PM EDT
Former Smallville star Allison Mack enters a New York court with her lawyer to face sex trafficking charges.THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Accused sex cult recruiter Allison Mack was the quintessential cookie-cutter California girl with big dreams.
Green-eyed, cute and perky, the 36-year-old found sudden fame playing Clark Kent’s beloved pal Chloe Sullivan in the long-running ‘Smallville’ series.
Today, she faces an October trial that could see her land in the slammer for 15 years for sex trafficking.
Mack’s rise and fall began in Vancouver, where Smallville was filmed. That’s where she became ensnared in the bizarre sex cult Nxivm.
Allison Mack became the sex cult’s prized possession. WARNER BROS
According to the Hollywood Reporter, Mack’s cult odyssey began with a two-day conference in Vancouver in 2006 to learn about one of the cult’s latest schemes called Jness.
Billed as a “women’s movement,” the speaker was svengali Keith Raniere’s then top lieutenant, Nancy Salzman.
Mack swallowed the pitch hook, line and sinker.
“She (Salzman) talked about how women have been raised to be monogamous and how men’s general nature is to be more polygamous, to spread their seed,” former cult member Susan Dones told the Reporter.
“I found it really archaic.”
Cult leader Keith “The Vanguard” Raniere in a federal court in New York. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Hollywood has long been ground zero for flaky ideas and the golden chalice for these chancers has been the recruitment of celebrities to burnish their brands.
It has been a tried and true strategy for the controversial Church of Scientology.
“They wanted people who were attractive and compelling, that’s why they went after Allison Mack,” cult expert Rick Ross told the Reporter.
“She was the Tom Cruise of Nxivm.”
Allison Mack and fellow cult member Nicki Clyne, a star of Battlestar Galactica.
By the end of that first conference, Mack was whisked onto a private plane owned by the billion-heiress Bronfman sisters — devout followers — en route to headquarters in upstate New York.
Mack was going to meet The Vanguard, real name Keith Raniere, a chubby 57-year-old New Yorker with a penchant for skinny young women. The actress was indeed a prize.
“The group’s leaders were studying Scientology and saying they wanted to be more like them — more the cool kids,” one former member told the trade bible.
Starlets Nicki Clyne, Kristin Kreuk and Grace Park were all involved in Nxivm.
Raniere is a real prince. He has a history of sexual assault and abuse stretching back to the early 1980s, including sex with a 12-year-old girl and a 15-year-old.
The new age mantras appealed to Mack beginning a 12-year rocket-ride to becoming Raniere’s top sex recruiter and right hand.
Mack had been introduced to the group by her Smallville co-star Kristin Kreuk. Also filming in Vancouver at the time was Battlestar Galactica, from which Mack recruited Grace Park and Nicki Clyne.
Life for the women chosen to serve Raniere was not easy.
Kristin Kreuk and Allison Mack starred together in Smallville.
The cult king wanted them young, skinny and with a diet of no more than 900 calories a day. One said if their Master had difficulty getting an erection, he blamed it on their weight. He liked lots of pubic hair and hated Oprah Winfrey because she was overweight.
“I don’t think she was thinking she was actually trafficking girls,” a former roommate told the Reporter of Mack. “But I think she had drank enough Kool-Aid to really believe that these girls were going to save the world with (Raniere’s) super sperm.”
Inside the cult, there was another more secretive sex cabal called DOS. Chosen women were branded with Mack and Raniere’s initials and forced into a lurid world of demeaning, on-demand sex.
Mack reportedly ruled the 50 slaves like a fanatic, holding onto sexually compromising materials to keep the women from escaping.
She also became one of Raniere’s lovers and an insider said you could tell because the blond beauty looked “grey” and “unhealthy.”
“There were other women who were pretty, but she was the one who was so poised, so good on camera. She was somebody who could really sell it,” another insider said of Mack’s role.
Former Smallville star Allison Mack enters a New York court to face sex trafficking charges. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Among her failed targets were singer Kelly Clarkson and Harry Potter star Emma Watson.
“She never had … the ability to be an excellent body servant or valet,” says former employee Frank Parlato. “But she had the ability to bring women to Raniere’s bed. She procured some startling beauties.”
And Mack allegedly became a monster.
“These slaves (who left) said Mack was incredibly intimidating, cruel and punitive,” one former member said, adding she threatened anyone who wouldn’t sleep with Raniere. “She berated them and told them they were worth nothing, that they were weak and couldn’t uphold their word.”
If they refused?
“They were told they would be destroyed,” the former member said.
bhunter@postmedia.com
http://hollywoodreporter.com/featur...son-mack-went-actress-sex-cult-slaver-1112107
Alleged sex cult recruiter Allison Mack the ‘Tom Cruise of Nxivm’ | Toronto Sun

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
'Cruel' Allison Mack got 'sex slaves' to starve themselves so they could please cult leader in bed: Ex-NXIVM member
American Media Inc.
Published:
May 23, 2018
Updated:
May 23, 2018 11:03 PM EDT
Allison Mack.Mark Davis / Getty Images
Allison Mack was a key motivator in telling women within the NXIVM sex cult to starve themselves, a former member exclusively claimed to RadarOnline.com.
Mack, along with NXIVM leader Keith Raniere, is facing sex trafficking charges for facilitating alleged sexual abuse acts in the group. A former member of NXIVM who knew both defendants and wishes to remain anonymous said Mack would go to great lengths to ensure her alleged “sex slaves” and herself stayed extremely thin to please Raniere.
“Allison was cruel. NXIVM is like a military boot camp and she was very punishing,” said the ex-member. “She would tell people to go on diets.”
Mack sent nudes of women to sex cult leader, plotted rapes, suit alleges
Alleged sex cult recruiter Allison Mack the ‘Tom Cruise of NXIVM’
More arrests expected in case involving ‘Smallville’ actress Allison Mack
‘Smallville’ actress Allison Mack granted bail
Allison Mack allegedly tried to lure in Emma Watson, Kelly Clarkson
‘Sixth Sense’ star says Mack tried to lure her into sex cult
The former member said women would restrict themselves from eating so they could please Raniere when he took women to bed.
“He literally would stop having sex with women who were above his preference, which was under 105 pounds,” said the insider.
The woman said members would be “praised” for counting calories. Many, like Mack, appeared to be “skin and bones.”
Allison Mack leaves U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York after a bail hearing, April 24, 2018 in Brooklyn, N.Y. Drew Angerer / Getty Images
In addition to restricting others, the ex-member claimed Mack went to her own extremes to combat cravings.
“Allison carries a portable scale to weigh her food,” said the insider. “She would make sure she was eating 20 grams of squash, for example. When she went to teach in Mexico, she’d keep a mini scale in her purse.”
The ultimate goal was to ensure Raniere was attracted to the women, said the former member. If Raniere’s preferences were not met, the women were punished.
“Oftentimes, Keith wouldn’t get hard because women were too fat, which is why they were so obsessed with their weight.”
The former cult member explained that NXIVM members were taught to set goals and consequences for themselves. A lot of the consequences had to do with limiting calorie intake, said the ex member.
“If they broke their diet, they’d have a consequence that was really painful so they’d choose the diet in the moment,” said the NXIVM insider.
In addition to sexual abuse claims, a recent document filed in Mack and Raniere’s federal court case claimed that the government has evidence showing the alleged cult also involved human smuggling.
They are both expected to appear in court on June 13.
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/05/allison-mack-nxivm-sex-cult-obsession-starving-slaves
Allison Mack got women to starve themselves to attract leader: Source | Toronto Sun

Allison Mack sent nudes of female NXIVM members to sex cult leader, plotted rapes, kidnappings, alleged victim claims in suit
American Media Inc.
Published:
May 23, 2018
Updated:
May 23, 2018 10:50 PM EDT
NEW YORK - JULY 29: Actress Allison Mack attends the "Love, Loss, And What I Wore" new cast member celebration at 44 1/2 on July 29, 2010 in New York City. (/)Bryan Bedder / Getty Images
An alleged victim of NXIVM claims in a new lawsuit filed Wednesday that Allison Mack plotted rapes and kidnappings within the twisted sex cult, RadarOnline.com can exclusively report.
Radar obtained the shocking documents where a woman, referred to as “Jane Doe 1,” claimed she was one of the Mack’s slaves. The women claimed that under Mack’s orders, she was led to NXIVM’s leader, Keith Raniere, and repeatedly sexually assaulted.
According to the documents, the Smallville actress assigned Jane Doe 1 “to tell Raniere that Jane Doe 1 would do anything Raniere asked her to do.”
Allison Mack (R) departs the United States Eastern District Court after a bail hearing in relation to the sex trafficking charges filed against her on May 4, 2018 in the Brooklyn borough of New York City. Jemal Countess / Getty Images
Jane Doe 1 claimed in the documents that she was woken up one night by Mack, who assigned her to meet with Raniere. The alleged slave was then brought to Raniere, who led her to a house in Halfmoon, N.Y., documents claimed.
READ THE EXPLOSIVE COURT DOCS HERE
While at the house,“Raniere directed her to remove all her clothes and made comments about her naked body,” the documents stated.
The lawsuit continued: “Raniere then blindfolded Jane Doe, led her into a car and drove her around in a manner that Jane Doe 1 believed Raniere was trying to prevent her from knowing where they were going.”
In this courtroom sketch Keith Raniere, second from right, leader of the secretive group NXIVM, attends a court hearing Friday, April 13, 2018, in the Brooklyn borough of New York. Elizabeth Williams / AP
Raniere led Jane Doe 1 blindfolded trough trees and into a “shack” where she was tied to a table, according to the documents.
“Another person in the room, who Jane Doe 1 did not previously know was present, began performing oral sex on Jane Doe 1 as Raniere circled the table making comments,” the suit explained.
Mack’s alleged slave claimed to have endured “repeated sexual contact” with Raniere including oral sex and sexual intercourse.
Allison Mack leaves U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York after a bail hearing, April 24, 2018 in Brooklyn, N.Y. Drew Angerer / Getty Images
The civil action lawsuit was filed by the United States of America against two properties in Halfmoon, N.Y., where the alleged sex crimes took place.
The lawsuit alleged that Mack had a history of sending explicit photos of naked slaves to Raniere.
“Jane Doe 1 claims that Mack once sent a nude photo she took of all the slaves and Raniere wrote back, ‘All mine?’ with a smiling devil emoticon,” the papers stated.
Slaves on call for sex 24/7: Former NXIVM cult member
Mack got ‘sex slaves’ to starve themselves for cult leader: Ex-member
Alleged sex cult recruiter Allison Mack the ‘Tom Cruise of NXIVM’
Did celebrity sex cult try to recruit kids?
More arrests expected in case involving Allison Mack
Photos also included “close-up pictures” of the women’s vaginas, the documents stated.
Jane Doe 1 ultimately confronted Mack saying she was leaving the NXIVM sex circle, referred to in the suit as “DOS.” Mack and other slaves then engaged in a two-hour intervention where Jane Doe 1 was “berated for leaving,” the documents claimed.
The sick claims come on the heels of Mack and Raniere’s recent court hearing, where the two were in the same room for the first time after being arrested on sex trafficking charges.
A former member of the terrifying cult exclusively claimed to Radar that Mack had a sick obsession with starving slaves and herself.
Mack and Raniere are scheduled to appear in court in June.
Keith Raniere (Keith Raniere)
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...m-claims-allison-mack-plotted-rape-kidnapping
http://radaronline.com/wp-content/u...Allison-Mack-Plotted-Rapes-Kidnapping-doc.pdf
Mack sent nudes of female NXIVM members to leader, plotted rapes: suit | Toronto Sun

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Branding female NXIVM members was Allison Mack's idea: Report
American Media Inc.
Published:
May 31, 2018
Updated:
May 31, 2018 4:04 PM EDT
Actress Allison Mack leaves U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York after a bail hearing, April 24, 2018 in the Brooklyn borough of New York City.Drew Angerer / Getty Images
Months before she was arrested on sex trafficking charges for her alleged involvement in the NXIVM sex cult, Allison Mack reportedly admitted she was the one who developed the group’s horrific branding practice.
In a rare and shocking interview with New York Times Magazine, Mack painted the branding procedure — where women’s bodies are cauterized with hot irons — as a positive experience.
“She told me, ‘I was like: ‘Ya’ll, a tattoo? People get drunk and tattooed on their ankle ‘BFF,’ or a tramp stamp. I have two tattoos and they mean nothing,’” journalist Vanessa Grigoriadis recalled.
Allison Mack. Bryan Bedder / Getty Images
The former Smallville actress added that the branding practice was more “meaningful” and “something that took guts,” the report explained.
As Radar readers know, the terrifying branding process requires women within NXIVM to strip down, lay on a medical table and have a “hot cauterizing iron” seared into their skin for 45 minutes, former member Sarah Edmondson revealed.
On A&E’s Cults and Extreme Belief special that aired May 28 and 29, Edmondson recalled “weeping and crying” during the torture. She also claimed the women were not told about the painful procedure beforehand.
The bumpy red symbol that appears above the cult members’ genital region is believed to be the leader Keith Raniere’s initials.
“I have Keith’s initials on my crotch,” said Edmondson.
Mack — who is currently under house arrest at her parents’ California home — also told the journalist that she took on women as slaves within NXIVM so she could get over jealousy, the report stated.
“She told me she knew she needed to ‘get right’ with her longstanding jealousy issues with younger, more attractive women,” the journalist wrote.
Raniere and Mack are scheduled to appear in court on June 13.
NXIVM SEX CULT SURVIVOR: ‘I’m not obedient enough’
FBI moving to seize cult’s sex dens
Mack took nudes of female NXIVM members, plotted rapes: Suit
‘Sex slaves’ starved selves to please cult leader in bed: Ex-member
Alleged sex cult recruiter Allison Mack the ‘Tom Cruise of Nxivm’
[youtube]lpwZc919OMI[/youtube]
http://nytimes.com/2018/05/30/magazine/sex-cult-empowerment-nxivm-keith-raniere.html
http://aetv.com/shows/cults-and-extreme-belief/season-1/episode-1
Branding female NXIVM members was Allison Mack’s idea: Report | Toronto Sun

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
NXIVM sex cult co-founders, 'Smallville' actress plead not guilty to conspiracy charges
Associated Press
More from Associated Press
Published:
July 25, 2018
Updated:
July 25, 2018 8:31 PM EDT
TV actress Allison Mack, center, arrives with her legal team at federal court in Brooklyn, Wednesday July 25, 2018, in New York. (AP Photo/Bebeto Matthews)
NEW YORK — An heiress to the Seagram’s liquor fortune, a TV actress and the co-founders of a purported self-help group appeared in court together for the first time on Wednesday to face charges in a case accusing the group of branding women and forcing them to have unwanted sex.
Keith Raniere, the former head of NXIVM, and Allison Mack, best known for playing a teenage friend of Superman in the CW network’s “Smallville,” pleaded not guilty to conspiracy charges contained in a revised indictment unsealed earlier in the week. They had previously pleaded not guilty to sex-trafficking charges.
The new indictment added heiress Clare Bronfman and group co-founder Nancy Salzman as co-defendants. Both also pleaded not guilty.
Clare Bronfman, center, arrives at federal court, Wednesday, July 25, 2018, in the Brooklyn borough of New York. (AP Photo/Mary Altaffer)
The defendants mostly appeared not to acknowledge each other in court, except for Mack and Bronfman, who smiled and chatted at the defence table before the proceeding began.
Raniere is being held without bail. Bronfman is free after posting a $100 million bond. Mack and Salzman are free on $5 million bonds.
The three women left court without speaking to reporters. All have denied wrongdoing.
A lawyer for Raniere, Marc Agnifilo, said the alleged victims were never forced to do anything against their wills.
“These were choices by grown adults about how to be with each other,” said Agnifilo, who in court papers has called the Justice Department the “morality police.”
In this courtroom sketch Keith Raniere, second from right, leader of the secretive group NXIVM, attends a court hearing Friday, April 13, 2018, in the Brooklyn borough of New York. (Elizabeth Williams via AP) AP
Prosecutors have accused Mack of helping Raniere recruit women to a secret sub-society within NXIVM, for years a target of criticism by ex-followers who called it a cult. The women were branded by way of a surgical tool with a symbol that resembled Raniere’s initials and were expected to have sex with “masters,” prosecutors said.
In an interview with The New York Times prior to her arrest, Mack acknowledged that members of the sub-society used the terms “slave” and “master” and ordered each other to engage in acts of self-denial, but she said it was all done to further self-discipline and self-empowerment. She likened the brands to getting tattoos, but cooler.
The government has charged Bronfman with bankrolling the conspiracy by giving away tens of millions of dollars of her fortune to support Raniere.
On Wednesday, the judge moved a trial date from the fall to Jan. 7.
Seagram’s heiress arrested in NXIVM sex cult case
Who’s who in alleged sex cult NXIVM
Alleged sex cult NXIVM founder denied bail
Branding members was Allison Mack’s idea: Report
http://torontosun.com/news/crime/nxivm-sex-cult-co-founders-plead-not-guilty

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
ALLISON MACK'S NXIVM NIGHTMARE: 'Smallville' actress' 'highly sensitive' sexual conversations with alleged sex slaves to be probed
American Media Inc.
Published:
August 3, 2018
Updated:
August 3, 2018 3:51 PM EDT
Actress Allison Mack leaves Federal court, Wednesday, July 25, 2018, in the Brooklyn borough of New York City. Mary Altaffer / AP
Allison Mack’s worst nightmare may be coming true. RadarOnline.com can report that the Smallville actress’ alleged sexual conversations with NXIVM slaves are to be reviewed by all lawyers involved in the case.
U.S. prosecutors filed documents on Tuesday confirming that the defendants’ lawyers will have access to the discovery materials they’ve obtained against the NXIVM leaders.
Mack’s alleged ties to sex cult shocks ‘Smallville’ co-star
Actress exposes NXIVM sex cult’s disturbing teachings in book
NXIVM founders, ‘Smallville’ actress plead not guilty
Seagram’s heiress Clare Bronfman arrested in NXIVM sex cult case
Alleged sex cult NXIVM founder denied bail
According to the docs obtained by Radar, the evidence is “highly sensitive.”
The filing makes it clear Mack’s lawyers will be allowed to review materials including “medical information, discussion of mental and physical conditions, photographs and videos of victims, letters and videos that alleged victims provided as ‘collateral,’ sexual history, and sexual conversations.”
Allison Mack, centre, leaves Federal court, Wednesday, July 25, 2018, in Brooklyn. Mary Altaffer / AP
The paperwork also claimed that Mack’s lawyers can review the materials with her under strict limitations.
“Defense counsel and defense staff may disclose or discuss all of the unredacted Discovery materials to or with their clients,” the papers stated.
Mack has been defined as a “sex slave master” by prosecutors in the federal case. In an explosive upcoming tell-all by Catherine Oxenberg, Mack’s sadistic rules over her NXIVM sex slaves are revealed.
Stanley Zareff, left, holds a book called “Captive,” authored by actress Catherine Oxenberg, center, as they leave federal court in Brooklyn, Wednesday July 25, 2018, in New York. Bebeto Matthews / AP
According to Oxenberg, Mack referred to herself as “Madam Mack” and “Pimp Mack” as she hand-picked women for cult leader, Keith Raniere.
The former actress allegedly granted slaves permission to “enjoy” having sex with the middle-aged NXIVM founder. She also is accused of obtaining naked photographs of the slaves that were shared with Raniere.
In this courtroom sketch Keith Raniere, second from right, leader of the secretive group NXIVM, attends a court hearing Friday, April 13, 2018, in the Brooklyn borough of New York. Elizabeth Williams / AP
Mack, Raniere, Nancy and Lauren Salzman, Clare Bronfman and Kathy Russell are all facing racketeering charges for their alleged involvement in the NXIVM sex cult known as DOS. They are all expected to appear in federal court in September.
Clare Bronfman leaves federal court with her attorney Susan Necheles, Wednesday, July 25, 2018, in Brooklyn. Mary Altaffer / AP
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...lt-slaves-lawyers-review-sexual-conversations
http://radaronline.com/wp-content/u...ew-Highly-Sensitive-Sex-Conversations-doc.pdf
http://torontosun.com/entertainment...rsations-with-alleged-sex-slaves-to-be-probed

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Allison Mack asks judge for leniency while awaiting trial for sex trafficking charges
WENN - World Entertainment News Network
Published:
August 14, 2018
Updated:
August 14, 2018 11:27 PM EDT
Actress Allison Mack leaves Federal court, Wednesday, July 25, 2018, in the Brooklyn borough of New York City. Mary Altaffer / AP
Former Smallville actress Allison Mack is seeking a judge’s permission to attend work, school and church as she awaits trial for sex trafficking charges.
The star was arrested in New York in April, and subsequently indicted on a string of counts amid allegations suggesting she was the second-in-command of the NXIVM collective, allegedly run by Keith Raniere, and a sub-group, called Dominus Obsequious Sororium (DOS).
She is currently under GPS-monitored house arrest after being released on $5 million bail, and she is asking for leniency that will allow her to leave home for more than just her court appearances.
“While the instant charges have deprived her of pursuing her acting career, Ms. Mack nevertheless is interested in contributing to society,” court documents obtained by Rolling Stone read. “These activities not only will allow Ms. Mack to use her time productively while awaiting trial, but will also assist with her reintegration into society if she is vindicated of the charges or even in the unlikely event that she is convicted after trial.”
Mack sent nudes of female NXIVM members to sex cult leader: Suit
Mack got ‘sex slaves’ to starve themselves: Ex-NXIVM member
Mack is said to have worked for Raniere, convincing women to join what they called a female empowerment group from February 2016 to June 2017. The 36-year-old, who has pleaded not guilty to the charges, was remanded in custody following her indictment, as her lawyers attempted to secure a deal with federal prosecutors.
Raniere, who was arrested in Mexico in March and extradited to the U.S. to face charges of sex trafficking and forced labour counts, was also indicted on Friday. Both face mandatory minimum sentences of 15 years to life in prison if convicted.
http://rollingstone.com/culture/cul...-accused-nxivm-sex-trafficker-leniency-711150
http://torontosun.com/news/world/al...le-awaiting-trial-for-sex-trafficking-charges

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Allison Mack’s restraining order against alleged stalker tossed
American Media Inc.
Published:
December 7, 2018
Updated:
December 7, 2018 5:30 PM EST
Television actress Allison Mack leaves federal court in New York, Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig)
A judge dismissed the restraining order Allison Mack was initially granted against an alleged male stalker on Friday, RadarOnline.com can exclusively report.
The ex Smallville actress who is currently awaiting trial on sex-trafficking charges, accused a man named Thomas Sekera of stalking her outside of her parents’ California home where she is under house arrest. Her request for a temporary restraining order was granted on Nov. 20.
On Friday, court records viewed by Radar showed the court dismissed Mack’s claim in its entirety without prejudice. This means Mack could refile on the matter if she chooses.
The troubled actress claimed Sekera had allegedly camped outside of her parents’ home and peeked through the windows while she was inside. Mack also claimed Sekera said he wanted to “help” the former star.
As Radar readers know, Allison is one of six defendants awaiting trial for racketeering, sex trafficking and forced labour charges due to her alleged involvement in the NXIVM cult.
The sex cult case is anticipated to begin trial in early next year.
Defence funding for NXIVM sex-trafficking case questioned
NXIVM founder seeks release on bond
‘Smallville’ star once thought sex cult NXIVM ‘messed up’
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/12/allison-mack-restraining-order-dismissed
http://torontosun.com/entertainment...training-order-against-alleged-stalker-tossed

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
'Smallville' star Allison Mack cites Scientology in her sex cult defense case
American Media Inc.
Published:
December 30, 2018
Updated:
December 30, 2018 1:23 PM EST
Did Scientology Audition Tom Cruise's...
featured by
Allison Mack’s lawyers are contending that she isn’t guilty of inducing forced labour if the Church of Scientology isn’t guilty of the same charge. That’s the latest news in the sordid NXIVM sex cult case, as Deadline has reported. The former Smallville actress, 36, is mounting a vigorous defense after she was arrested by the FBI on April 20, 2018, as RadarOnline.com has previously reported.
Mack has been accused of sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy, and forced labour conspiracy involving her role in the NXIVM organization, which was headed by Keith Raniere. In court papers filed on Friday, December 29 in Brooklyn Federal Court and obtained by Deadline, Mack’s legal eagles argued that her threat to release naked photos and disparaging statements made by cult members against their relatives doesn’t rise to the threat of “serious harm” required to prove someone engaged in forced labour.
But Mack and Raniere are facing charges that they allegedly used the photos and statements as “collateral” to make the alleged victims work for free and to be forced to have sex with Raniere, 58.
According to the new legal docs, the attorneys noted, “The government argues that Ms. Mack obtained forced labour through ‘threats of serious harm,’ with serious harm being the embarrassment that would result from the exposure of one’s collateral. Courts have found, however, that such an outcome, albeit embarrassing, does not amount to serious harm under the statute.”
Allison Mack asks judge for leniency while awaiting trial for sex trafficking charges
ALLISON MACK’S NXIVM NIGHTMARE: ‘Smallville’ actress’ ‘highly sensitive’ sexual conversations with alleged sex slaves to be probed
Allison Mack’s alleged ties to sex cult shocks ‘Smallville’ co-star Michael Rosenbaum
The argument cites a 2009 case in which a couple unsuccessfully sued the Church of Scientology for forced labour.
The actress’ attorneys wrote, “The court did not find that plaintiffs were compelled to remain in the organization even though, if they chose to leave, they would be ‘excommunicated’ from their friends and family and labeled a ‘dissenter.’ The threat of reputational damage and isolation from loved ones therefore did not qualify as serious harm.” Radar reported that after her arrest, Mack was released on $5 million bond and was placed on house arrest at her parents’ home in Los Alamitos, California while she awaits her trial.
If convicted, Mack will face 15 years to life in prison. The legal documents claim that NXIVM created a master/slave structure with Raniere allegedly running the cult. Mack was allegedly one of the women high up in his organization. She’s alleged to have recruited women into the cult and required her “slave” women to have sex with Raniere.
As Radar readers know, NXIVM women members allegedly underwent a terrifying “branding” process in which they were required to strip down, lie on a medical table and have a “hot cauterizing iron” seared into their skin to make a tattoo of Raniere’s initials.
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/12/allison-mack-uses-scientology-in-her-sex-cult-case-defense
http://torontosun.com/entertainment...ites-scientology-in-her-sex-cult-defense-case

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
SEX CULT: Smallville star Allison Mack pleads guilty
Brad Hunter
Published:
April 8, 2019
Updated:
April 8, 2019 5:38 PM EDT
Television actress Allison Mack leaves federal court in New York, Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018. She is expected to plead guilty on monday. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig)
Former Smallville star Allison Mack pleaded guilty for her role in a sex-slave cult that preyed on vulnerable starlets and socialites.
In a Brooklyn courtroom, the sobbing star’s once steely resolve yielded to prosecutorial kryptonite
She copped to racketeering and racketeering conspiracy charges. Those charges included extortion and forced labour.
The deal came hours before her trial on a slew of sex-trafficking charges was about to kick off.
“I must take full responsibility for my conduct. I am very sorry for my role in this case. I am very sorry to my family and to the good people I hurt through my misguided adherence to Keith Raniere’s teachings,” she told the Brooklyn court.
Story continues below
Mack also admitted to being part of the master-slave inner circle and admitted keeping a female slave who “performed services for me”.
Mack played second-banana to the Albany-based Nxivm cult’s resident svengali Keith Raniere in the master-slave ring that drew a bevy of starlets and heiresses.
Alleged sex slave Nicki Clyne and her rumoured wife, Allison Mack. Both are members of the NXIVM sex cult. INSTAGRAM
The 36-year-old one-time boob tube golden girl said the slave system was designed to make the women feel they would suffer serious harm. These included exposing raunchy sex photos and the women’s darkest secrets.
The former star recruited dozens of women into Raniere’s clutches.
Nor is it known if she has flipped on Raniere.
According to court documents, Mack helped Raniere run a secret sub-sect of the cult called DOS.
Sex cult leader Allison Mack targeted ‘vulnerable’ actress
Smallville star Allison Mack once thought sex cult was ‘a little messed up’
Women were kept on starvation diets, branded with Mack and Raniere’s initials, and groomed to have sex with the greasy looking cult leader.
Allison Mack, right, and a friend. The former Smallville star was part of a New York sex cult. WENN
Mack was a “direct” slave to Raniere and once had a torrid sexual relationship with him.
Seagram’s liquor heiress Claire Bronfman also faces charges in the case.
As it stands, Mack faces 20 years in prison.
Last month, Nxivm co-founder Nancy Salzman and her daughter Lauren Salzman both pleaded guilty to racketeering conspiracy charges last month.
Raniere was hit with additional charges for allegedly having sexual relationships with kids and producing child porn.
bhunter@postmedia.com

http://torontosun.com/news/world/sex-cult-smallville-star-allison-mack-to-plead-guilty