Major Democrat Donor Slammed with Sexual Harassment Allegations

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
I'm sure any victim of sexual coercion would reject any attempt to politicize it. Perpetrators and victims come in every ideological and political stripe.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The slimeballs neck deep in this are way more interested in damage control than in fixing the problem. Nothing about kids being sodomized but grope a hollywierd starlet and you become the biggest creep on the planet. I'm not buying the spin, let people like 10cents be the idiots that take that route.

https://www.aol.com/article/enterta...lem-with-sexual-abuse-of-young-boys/23246556/
As more women continue to come forward accusing Harvey Weinstein and other powerful figures in Hollywood of sexual harassment, sexual assault and rape, another decades-old issue facing Hollywood has come to light.
In a thorough article for The Daily Beast, writer Ira Madison III outlines some of the accusations that have been floating around the industry, like the increase in criticism over director Victor Salva, who pleaded guilty to five felony accounts after sexually abusing a 12-year-old on the set of 1988's "Clownhouse."
Salva has continued to nab work in Hollywood, including directing the "Jeepers Creepers" trilogy.
In the wake of the allegations against Weinstein, other male stars have been coming forward about their own experiences in Hollywood, too.
James Van Der Beek said last week that older powerful men harassed him and cornered him "in inappropriate sexual conversations when [he] was much younger."
Elijah Wood spoke out about the childhood sexual abuse in an interview last year, saying that he knew of fellow child actors who had been "preyed upon" by "vipers."
"Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood," he said. "It was all organized. [...] There is darkness in the underbelly. What bums me about these situations is that the victims can't speak as loudly as the people in power. That's the tragedy of attempting to reveal what is happening to innocent people: They can be squashed, but their lives have been irreparably damaged."
Wood later clarified that he had not experienced or observed any such abuse firsthand.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What would be the rewards for a person coming out with something like that?? It isn't like it is a case closer or Clinton will give any money back. The issue would be about accepting future donations which they most certainly would accept.

The clubs Harvey got kicked out of should have all their members investigated as potential criminals in the same fashion that Harvey is. Solicitation could be his defense as the careers of the women he approached got better if he got his wishes fulfilled. No work from his companies if he didn't. Age would be a big factor for any actor/actress if that demand was put on them and it probably was and the parents would have given their consent. Consent they didn't have the authority to give as it would have been a crime.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
The slimeballs neck deep in this are way more interested in damage control than in fixing the problem. Nothing about kids being sodomized but grope a hollywierd starlet and you become the biggest creep on the planet.

Only if you give the starlet some pizza, of course.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017

Not to defend a sex abuser, but to be more precise, they did not know he was a sex abuser: they knew stories about him being a sex abuser. To be fair, if one friend of mine told me that another friend of mine abused him sexually, and if the other denied it, whom should I believe? To be fair, i'd have to believe both. Of course I might recommend that the alleged victim report this to the police. I might even inform other friends to take reasonable precautions against the accused. I might take some precautions against the accused myself. But if I believe in the presumption of innocence, I still would not make accusations against the accused or engage in vigilantism. Even in warning others, I'd be careful to emphasize that my warning comes not from proof but only from what I've heard. I might not even say that but just tell them to be careful around him and leave it at that so as to not sully him if he might be innocent. Such a serious accusation is a touchy subject.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'm pretty sure the big parties includes snuffing those kids you so gleefully refer to as pizza. You use pet names to remove the emotional attachment that should be there when children are the subject of what we would call pain and torment if it happened to us.

Some starlets push their way to the front of the line dearie, so they aren't kicking and screaming. They end up being someone who is serving pizza in their old age, or in your case you would be the Madam at an orphanage rather than a brothel, based on your addiction to the term pizza. One is a party, the one you aren't a part of.
This is the music you will find in a brothel.
[youtube]Wln6NX0V4AQ[/youtube]

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
If a friend accuses another friend of sexual assault and the other denies it, whom do you believe in the absence of proof?

If you don't despise Harvey Weinstein every bit as much as you despise Roger Ailes, or vice versa, you really don't give a damn about sexual assault and sexual harassment, you merely want to use them as a stick to beat your favourite political bogeyman. That pretty much applies to everybody who posted in this thread, except Cliffy, who's just nuts.

Roger Ailes is scum. Harvey Weinstein is scum. Bill O'Reilly is scum. Anthony Weiner is pathetic scum. All of them belong in adjacent cells.

Who's more nuts: Cliffy or me?

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
If you can't tell which one is telling the truth you also need some help.

I don't know. I've never personally been in the situation of having one friend accuse another of sexual assault. And because I've never been in such a situation, I can't pretend that I'd know what signs to look for to identify assault or a false accusation. I suppose it would depend in part on what I knew about each person.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Not to defend a sex abuser, but to be more precise, they did not know he was a sex abuser: they knew stories about him being a sex abuser. To be fair, if one friend of mine told me that another friend of mine abused him sexually, and if the other denied it, whom should I believe? To be fair, i'd have to believe both. Of course I might recommend that the alleged victim report this to the police. I might even inform other friends to take reasonable precautions against the accused. I might take some precautions against the accused myself. But if I believe in the presumption of innocence, I still would not make accusations against the accused or engage in vigilantism. Even in warning others, I'd be careful to emphasize that my warning comes not from proof but only from what I've heard. I might not even say that but just tell them to be careful around him and leave it at that so as to not sully him if he might be innocent. Such a serious accusation is a touchy subject.
He just needs to have a few come forward that did allow the gropes and were well compensated for allowing it to happen. It happened an hour before they became business partners aw well as 'friends with benefits'. Sports car and a flat and a credit card as part of the benefits for her. In Nevada it would be a credit card transaction in the parking lot of any truck-stop.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
I imagine too that if a friend accused a stranger of sexual assault or if a stranger accused a friend of sexual assault, that could make it even more difficult since I'd know only one of the two to any reasonable degree. I also tend to know my colleagues less well than my friends (though granted the two are not always exclusive.

He just needs to have a few come forward that did allow the gropes and were well compensated for allowing it to happen. It happened an hour before they became business partners aw well as 'friends with benefits'. Sports car and a flat and a credit card as part of the benefits for her. In Nevada it would be a credit card transaction in the parking lot of any truck-stop.

The presumption of innocence goes both ways. You seem to be presuming that the women all consented.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I'm pretty sure the big parties includes snuffing those kids you so gleefully refer to as pizza. You use pet names to remove the emotional attachment that should be there when children are the subject of what we would call pain and torment if it happened to us.

Some starlets push their way to the front of the line dearie, so they aren't kicking and screaming. They end up being someone who is serving pizza in their old age, or in your case you would be the Madam at an orphanage rather than a brothel, based on your addiction to the term pizza. One is a party, the one you aren't a part of.
This is the music you will find in a brothel.
[youtube]Wln6NX0V4AQ[/youtube]

Deep fried pizza. Man, it's tasty.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Other than you not being able to see both of them at the same time is it all that big of a deal to you? If it ended their friendship that doesn't mean you have to chose one over the other. You have to react to how you interact with them as one is going to be a better friend than the other and they may be the one who messed up in the other friendship. If there is remorse it means their moral character is there and the odds are they are working to see it doesn't happen again. If they don't feel that then you might want to consider that at some point you feelings about something won't matter all that much.

I admit I haven't read the entire thread. What's this pizza joke?
Pizza is a reference to an child being sexual abused by a group of people who can and do sell children just for that purpose. Orgy Island would be one of the better known places for that sort of criminal activity. Apparently TP doesn't believe it happens at all, let alone on the scale indicated by numerous articles being referenced. It is a global activity rather than being a few isolated incidents. TP is making sure those references are discredited by foul means is necessary and trolling the poster is her method of negating the articles no matter how well researched they are. Having Jews linked to the events is even more reason to keep it in the realm of fake news as far as she and the other trolls around here would are concerned. Self appointed busy-bodies for lack of a better term.
That about sum it up TP?

I admit I haven't read the entire thread. What's this pizza joke?
In the last post it would seem to be referencing cannibalism. The whole crew is pretty fuked.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Hmmm... yes, organized international child-exploitation rings do exist, but what does that have to do with Jews specifically?

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
There is a World Wide Jewish Pizza Conspiracy, where everyone in power (the Pope, the President of the US, all former Presidents, everyone in power in Hollywood) eats pizza at one particular pizza joint in Washington, DC, where they are required to abuse children and then kill them.

It's well known.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
There is a World Wide Jewish Pizza Conspiracy, where everyone in power (the Pope, the President of the US, all former Presidents, everyone in power in Hollywood) eats pizza at one particular pizza joint in Washington, DC, where they are required to abuse children and then kill them.

It's well known.

Oh really? On what computer game does that happen? It's a pretty sick computer game if you ask me.

I take it you're referring to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

Ah, conspiracy theories can be entertaining no doubt.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The presumption of innocence goes both ways. You seem to be presuming that the women all consented.
Lets assume he was an addict and made an indecent proposal at least once a day for 30 years. That would be a lot of women with a story to tell.

Women can be predators too.

[youtube]yRYFKcMa_Ek[/youtube]
Daryl Hall & John Oates - Maneater

[youtube]iOyhd9rO80s[/youtube]
10 Most Unbelievable Gold Diggers