What's Trump Done Now?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I think coming from a background of no political experience or real knowledge, I can put my name in the hat for President of the U.S. and emerge one year later as President then I'd be eligible to bad mouth Trump. Meanwhile I'll just observe and listen.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
I think coming from a background of no political experience or real knowledge, I can put my name in the hat for President of the U.S. and emerge one year later as President then I'd be eligible to bad mouth Trump. Meanwhile I'll just observe and listen.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you call Hillary dishonest?

Why are you qualified to say that about her but not about Trump? This in the face of the fact that Trump has been called the most dishonest pol as per PolitiFACT.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you call Hillary dishonest?

Why are you qualified to say that about her but not about Trump? This in the face of the fact that Trump has been called the most dishonest pol as per PolitiFACT.
I distinctly recall calling her a liar! But then all politicians lie.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
In the Air Force we call it a "death spiral."

You're falling and turning. Just like "turn into the skid" with a car, there's a right thing and a wrong thing to do. The right thing is to deal with the turn first, and convert the spiral into a straight dive, then pull out. The instinctive and wrong thing is to try to level off first, then deal with the turn. This tightens the spiral and. . . well. . . kills you.

Doing the right thing requires training and discipline. Doing the wrong thing (and dying, and banging up a very expensive aircraft that don't belong to you) requires following your gut (like your gut knows anything about aerodynamics). Wonder which way Kim Jong Don'll go.

Perhaps he thinks he is a helicopter pilot and attempting auto rotation.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Oh joy the man posing as President may have committed obstruction of justice
He and his Washington gang are little more than street punks who have no
regard for their country sociopaths many of them the rest basking in the power
they will soon lose

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Lol :laughing3: You're degree of stupid is entertaining.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Since you haven't noticed, i don't give two $hit about Trump, Obama, or Hilary. Im not arguing with or against you. Im just enjoying you're complete and thorough emotional meltdown of Trump Trolling sensitive snowflakes . /popcorn. :laughing3:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Since you haven't noticed, i don't give two $hit about Trump, Obama, or Hilary. Im not arguing with or against you. Im just enjoying you're complete and thorough emotional meltdown of Trump. /popcorn. :laughing3:

There is no emotional meltdown over Trump.. he's more of a comic, just like you.. doing one stupid thing after another, then trying to divert the topic and deny the facts.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
There is real desparation in your posts.

:laughing3: You would hope so.

Sorry to disappoint, I just enjoy trump trolling you guys;)
I don't live in the USA. Its not really important to me.

But you're reacting to Trump is priceless:)

"Triggered" seriously, your as childish as Walter with his reds.. that's all you have..

Look Angstrom has a bone.

Just because im enjoying you're public distressing of anything Trump?

:laughing3:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I really don't care what happens to Trump;). But the hell if im going to let you're public hystericals about him un-enjoyed ;)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I really don't care what happens to Trump;). But the hell if im going to let you're public hystericals about him un-enjoyed ;)

Your Alt-Reich buddies seem to have abandoned the forum, leaving you all alone to defend the indefencible. Didn't you get the memo? Missing out on the usual Locutus/Danbones/Eagle Crack/Coby/daSleeper/MHz/pgs ultra-right circle jerk?