650 Million For Women's Reproductive Rights

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
What's this? I see the ads on tv for UNICEF and SAVE THE CHILDREN and they show pictures of starving kids. However the adults don't look starved.
Women who keep having children to starve to death or like in the Congo, to work mining cobalt as young as 4 years old shouldn't have reproductive rights. Or to sell into slavery.
If our government was funding vasectomies and tubal ligations for those people I wouldn't be so mad. But no, keep them having kids every year even though the world is over populated and they can't properly look after the ones they've got!
GRRRRRRR!

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Today we go about insisting we educate everyone on everything.
What it really means is we are going to put information in front of
you and you will change your mind. No we have to inform people
and they can make up their own mind Now reproductive rights are
an issue but if women were informed in the third world everything
would be fine? No they have to stop brutalizing them with their
endless wars. women are denied the most basic of education and
deprived of the essentials of life let alone necessities. We want to
compare their plight to our vision of the world? It is time to make an
effort to lift those parts of the world out of poverty and to ensure the
religions of the world do not interfere with the programs designed to
help them. Here is another tidbit. Religion as we know it is a sinister
mechanism to confine women to a certain status below the value of
men, and it has been that way for centuries. If it wasn't we wouldn't
be constantly having the reproductive debates. I have always passed
on the message to daughters and grand daughters be respectful but
do not take bullsh*t from any man when he is out of line.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The world isn't overpopulated. Far from.

Walking through Muzzie North Africa to get to Europe is no good.

What they need is Atheist Airlines to step up and fly them here so they can clean the mall.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
So, he's going to apply that to women's health issues on the reserves in the NWT and elsewhere in the Canadian North?

... and if not, why not?

You need a Third World to send aid to? We've got our own needy one, right here in our midst.

Damned showboating!
Needy? Ok yeah I won't argue with that but I've been arguing for a while now that right here in Canada we literally have thousands of people stuck living in 3rd world conditions. Want to send aid to the third world? No problem, send it north.

But nooooo, it's too embarrassing to admit that we aren't as awesome as we think we are. It's too embarrassing to admit we've had thousands of people living in 3rd world conditions for decades now. And until whoever is leading this country grows a friggin' pair and tells the UN they're just gonna have to do without from Canada for a while, the situation will only get worse.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
What's this? I see the ads on tv for UNICEF and SAVE THE CHILDREN and they show pictures of starving kids. However the adults don't look starved.
Women who keep having children to starve to death or like in the Congo, to work mining cobalt as young as 4 years old shouldn't have reproductive rights. Or to sell into slavery.
If our government was funding vasectomies and tubal ligations for those people I wouldn't be so mad. But no, keep them having kids every year even though the world is over populated and they can't properly look after the ones they've got!
GRRRRRRR!

Such compassion.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario

Thanks for posting the link. I was so outraged when I posted that I forgot about the link.

Such compassion.

Compassion? YOU talk about compassion? Where's YOU'RE compassion for the kids starving to death, sold into slavery or working in mines, maybe for .08 cents a day if they do good or getting beaten if the don't.
Mothers who have kids that they know will end up being abused and neglected won't get my compassion. Those women know what causes pregnancy. What's the matter with them? If they think they have to open their legs for a man every time the urge strikes him they're dumb as posts! Maybe there's no such word for 'NO' in their language.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
God Gawd, you're a moron. Are you saying they don't?

He's a loser that is easily embarrassed.

Compassion? YOU talk about compassion? Where's YOU'RE compassion for the kids starving to death, sold into slavery or working in mines, maybe for .08 cents a day if they do good or getting beaten if the don't.
Mothers who have kids that they know will end up being abused and neglected won't get my compassion. Those women know what causes pregnancy. What's the matter with them? If they think they have to open their legs for a man every time the urge strikes him they're dumb as posts! Maybe there's no such word for 'NO' in their language.

Donut bumpers don't care about breeders.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

Do you think this funding is meant to encourage women to have more children?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Just so we are all cleat, by reproductive rights for women they mean the right to birth control. Currently they are denied birthcontrol either because od religious reasons or because of lack of money.

Women the wolrd over have never been denied the right to have childeren. Rather women have been denied the right to NOT have children.

Do you think this funding is meant to encourage women to have more children?

It sure reads like.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Among other things. Generally the end result of these programs is fewer children being born and better healthcare for mothers who choose to have children.