Twitter

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I've come to the conclusion that Twitter is merely a soapbox for self-righteous hypocrites who point the fingers at others in order to feel better about themselves while trying to obtain their 15 minutes in the spotlight.

Thoughts?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Facebook too, makes people more pretentious. But i guess thats a trade off because the huffington post :lol: said that people without facebook are sociopaths

Once you've joined Facebook, you have revealed yourself to everybody and you can't undo it. It is a mistake to open a Facebook account, in the first place. George Orwell might as well have invented Facebook.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I don't do FB or Twitter...

Facebook is the place where you get to meet all of the people you've purposely ignored your whole life...all on one page.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
I need facebook and twitter to live.... Cant function without.....

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Why do Celebrities have Twitter accounts?

I'm a nobody, and even I realize how dangerous it is. Look at Roseanne Barr...one careless Tweet has cost her millions.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey says he��s rethinking the core of how the social network works

In an interview with The Washington Post on Wednesday, Dorsey said he is experimenting with features that would promote alternative viewpoints and is considering labeling automated accounts. Twitter��s core features have been exploited by malicious actors, from Russian operatives to Alex Jones and Infowars, which Twitter penalized this week with a ��timeout.��

https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech..._technology__alert-economy--alert-tech&wpmk=1

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Twitter is for twits. Almost as stupid as people expressing their outrage on twitter are the idiots who believe it is relevant.
George Orwell would of course been the last person on earth to have invented Facebook.

Never have understood the attraction of Facebook.

Guess I must be a sociopath LOL.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I've come to the conclusion that Twitter is merely a soapbox for self-righteous hypocrites who point the fingers at others in order to feel better about themselves while trying to obtain their 15 minutes in the spotlight.

Thoughts?
How is it any different than this^

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014

Thoughts?
LOL Don't know, don't care. Social media are for fools and a total waste of time.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I get a kick out if celebs and politicians who send out thoughts and prayers to victims of violence. How about pick up the phone and call them, if they really care. It's all grandstanding bullshit.

hunterclail1221

Aug 6, 2018
I get a kick out if celebs and politicians who send out thoughts and prayers to victims of violence. How about pick up the phone and call them, if they really care. It's all grandstanding bullshit.
LOL that's so true. Some really just use Twitter as their free ad space.